UK UK - Billie-Jo Jenkins, 13, Hastings, Sussex, 15 Feb 1997

The thing is it just wasn’t that clear cut with SJ being guilty. If it was, he would be in prison. A lot was made about him being a Walter Mitty type liar with a hot temper. But that doesn’t make a murderer. Also, if he was living a lie, he certainly wouldn’t have wanted a spotlight shone on him. He’s a strong suspect but a lot doesn’t make sense.

Triple killer David Burgess was on the run for almost 18 months & was known to have been in the south & south west of England at the time.

Just had a search, hoping to find a thread for this case, which has interested me from right back when it 1st happened. I'm a little gutted to see there isn't much on here at all and has never been really active.

For what it's worth, I have thought for many years that it was probably someone other than SJ. So is interesting to see that many of you here think SJ actually got away with murder.

all they have to do is retest the tent billy joes family wanted them too but they wont

they could prove jenkins was the killer all alon and prove that they were right to chardge him im guessing the reason they wont is they know a retest wouldent prove that

the proscution tried to subit that evedence on day before the urt case so the defence ouldent examene and the judge rightly refused it.

if that is real evdence why afraid of the defence looking at it.

the proscution tried to subit that evedence on day before the urt case so the defence ouldent examene and the judge rightly refused it.

if that is real evdence why afraid of the defence looking at it.

The Judge had the authority to halt the trial for the defence to examine the evidence, he chose not to and ensured that Billie-Jo's killer walked free.

but if te proscution had submited it at a reasonable time it would not of been thrown out the only they dident is becouse they knew the defence would of torn to shreds had they been able to look at it properly.

and the defence could not have done that if the alleged fornsic evdence was as good as the proscution cliamed it was this says that the proscuter the knew the evdence he had was highly dubious.

but if te proscution had submited it at a reasonable time it would not of been thrown out the only they dident is becouse they knew the defence would of torn to shreds had they been able to look at it properly.

and the defence could not have done that if the alleged fornsic evdence was as good as the proscution cliamed it was this says that the proscuter the knew the evdence he had was highly dubious.

This is complete supposition.

why else would you waite until the last day to submit evedence why would they not want the defence to see there evdence you would only do that if you had somthing to hide.

billy joes family no longer seem to think its jenkins they seem to think its the m25 rapist im not sure why but they must have there reasons.

why else would you waite until the last day to submit evedence why would they not want the defence to see there evdence you would only do that if you had somthing to hide.

Perhaps the evidence was not available until that time?

billy joes family no longer seem to think its jenkins they seem to think its the m25 rapist im not sure why but they must have there reasons.

Not sure we can lump her family together as one hivemind. Her mother has asked for them to re-open the investigation because she's desperate for justice and closure for her daughter's murder.

You can look at other criminals and bogeymen but Sion Jenkins was definitely her killer. He was exposed as a strict, controlling father with a short temper. He left the house on a random drive to the DIY store to create a "window of opportunity" for her murder, took a circuitous route, forgot to take any money with him and returned home. After they found the body, he went and sat in the car until the police arrived to give himself an alibi if blood was found in the vehicle. He also invented a bogus story about the killer posing as a plain clothes policeman. He's a sociopath and a murderer.

i cant remember how many times ive gone shoping and forgot to bring any money with me .

acording to his daughters evdence that the jury never heard in the first trial the gate was closed when they left and open when they left and open when they got back.

the stuff about him being being strict and controlling comes from one source only his ex wife.

she climed billy joe had a heated with soin hat night then later admitted the argument was her not him.

she cliamed that soin burst her ear drum medical records show that not to be true.

i cant remember how many times ive gone shoping and forgot to bring any money with me .

And you'd drive twice around the park and past your house again?

acording to his daughters evdence that the jury never heard in the first trial the gate was closed when they left and open when they left and open when they got back.

Witnesses are not always reliable. The daughters may have been coached by Jenkins while in a vulnerable state. They were also not allowed to cross-examined by the prosecution.

the stuff about him being being strict and controlling comes from one source only his ex wife.

What makes you think she was lying? At least one other person witnessed Jenkins being cruel to Billie-Jo. Sion Jenkins ‘kicked Billie Jo on sprained ankle’

she climed billy joe had a heated with soin hat night then later admitted the argument was her not him.

Source?

she cliamed that soin burst her ear drum medical records show that not to be true.

Source?

I suppose you also believe the killer chatted to Sion Jenkins in the living room whilst the paramedics were there?

If the prosecution had been allowed to submit the evidence, he would've been banged up - where he belongs. There's no way bone fragments were on his clothes from simply cradling Billie-Jo.

why do i belive his wife might be lying well its simple she was cought out lying as i mentioned in a previous post.

if he couched his daughters he must of done it very well becouse they said exactly the same thing at his appeal years later that is why he won his appeal.

this all comes from ourt reporting of the appeal at the time.

why do i belive his wife might be lying well its simple she was cought out lying as i mentioned in a previous post.

Source that she was proven to be lying?

if he couched his daughters he must of done it very well becouse they said exactly the same thing at his appeal years later that is why he won his appeal.

They gave conflicting testimony. And like I said, they were not allowed to be cross-examined.

You didn't answer me: You believe Billie-Jo's killer spoke to Sion Jenkins in the living room while the paramedics were at the house?

And you see nothing fishy in Sion driving around the park twice and past the house on his way to the DIY store? Nothing odd about that, no siree!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back