CA - 5 Dead In Murder-Suicide, Paradise Hills, 16 Nov 2019

I think there’s another thread here already going..

Perhaps the mods can kindly merge posts :)
I’m one of them. I’m moving mine here.

CA: PARADISE HILLS SHOOTING- 5 KILLED INCLUDING CHILDREN

Saturday morning, police said the father came to the residence and got into an argument with his wife, before using a handgun to shoot his family and then himself.

The four boys and their mother lived on the property with several other relatives, police said. The father was not currently living at the property and the couple was going through some type of divorce process.

Police confirmed officers were called to the property to break up an argument between the mother and father earlier this month, but no crime was committed.
3 kids, parents dead in murder-suicide

José Valdivia, 31, is suspected of killing his wife, Sabrina Rosario, 29, and three of their four sons in San Diego's Paradise Hills community Saturday morning in an apparent case of murder-suicide, investigators confirmed. The fourth son, Ezekiel Valdivia, 9, remained in critical condition Saturday evening.
All photos were provided the Rosario family.
Photos: Parents, 3 Children Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide

Somehow the Title got tagged with "MA" when this happened in CA. Not sure how it got there, as I did not put that when I started the thread.

Police were dispatched to the home in the Paradise Hills neighborhood Saturday morning after getting a 911 call where no one spoke, but an argument could be heard in the background. While police were on their way to the home, another 911 call came in from a relative living next door who heard arguing and “what he believed to be a nail gun firing," Dobbs said.

When officers got to the home, they looked through a window and saw a small child inside covered in blood. They broke in through a window and found five additional people suffering from gunshot wounds.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/father-killed-wife-sons-san-diego

Police have not confirmed the identities of anyone involved in the incident.

Neighbors said the three oldest boys attended Paradise Valley Elementary, which plans to have crisis counselors on hand to help teachers and students who may have been touched by the deaths.

Albright told NBC 7 San Diego that the young mother was a light to her children. “She was always loving, always caring, always happy,” he said.

Rosario had married her high school sweetheart but had recently filed for divorce — a divorce her husband didn’t want, Jocelyn Rosario, Sabrina Rosario’s sister, told the station.
Boy who survived Paradise Hills murder-suicide fighting for his life, family members say

upload_2019-11-18_7-6-2.jpeg
Sabrina Rosario, 29, had filed for divorce from her estranged husband

upload_2019-11-18_7-6-40.jpeg
Three-year-old Enzie died at the scene

upload_2019-11-18_7-7-15.jpeg
Zuriel, five, died in hospital from his injuries

upload_2019-11-18_7-7-47.jpeg
Eleven-year-old Zeth also died in hospital

upload_2019-11-18_7-8-18.jpeg
Ezekiel, 9, is in a critical condition in hospital

She appeared to have secured the order on Friday and the man knew that she had done so before carrying out the murder-suicide, police added.
First pictures of mum and three kids killed by her ex in murder suicide

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back