GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
was there any mention of whether PF actually had any prior history with Mr. Bentley? to attempt this conspiracy with a total stranger seems even more irrational than with some one he might have known in some capacity.

I remember reading that JB John Doe was from Fremont County (Nash Ranch area) and had rodeoed in the past. Bonding over tales of horses whupped & dogs kicked?

Exactly.

And he may not even be allowed a sheet tomorrow night since he'll be on Suicide Watch.

Reality bites and he soon might be willing to trade Kelsey's body location for shoelaces.
Once he gets over the shock of being locked up for life, there’ll be the even bigger shock that his new prison gang buddies don’t think he’s all cowboy gangsta’ cool after all. It will require time and all his mental might to process the clues. Subtle things like guys screaming “idiot”, stealing his commissary, posting his phone PIN and threatening him in the shower.

It will him like a ton of bricks—they’ve been lying to him, using him and laughing behind his back. They may beat him up for fun. Or kill him maybe. And he will be terrified .

Imagine him at that moment. Savor it ....

Then picture him processing through the 5 stages of loser cowboy grief in gangland

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Wasn’t that kind of fun?

Karma is a .

Count me in for 1st degree too.

I'm wondering if keeping sf out of the courtroom wasn't entirely a strategic move. I mean, he's bound to have called mummy at some point in the last 11 months right? And if mummy wad to expect a coded call from a stranger, wouldn't pf also likely make coded calls to her? So bring her in.

But then in walks john doe, and sf is pretty meaningless, jd kills two birds with one stone.

Ding dong...

Does anyone think KK might give an interview after this is over? She was probably shocked when she found out about PF's notes to murder her and her family and friends.

Seems like we could count on Michelle Stein for televised interviews, Rockstahl’s maybe and some Twin Falls area folks?
I’m betting on Cline to come out with some damage control nonsense after he digests his crow on turkey day

Seems like we could count on Michelle Stein for televised interviews, Rockstahl’s maybe and some Twin Falls area folks?
I’m betting on Cline to come out with some damage control nonsense after he digests his crow on turkey day
Cline's wife was pretty vocal on a Youtube I saw
and she also did donkey talk about KB. A real
piece of work she was.

Once he gets over the shock of being locked up for life, there’ll be the even bigger shock that his new prison gang buddies don’t think he’s all cowboy gangsta’ cool after all. It will require time and all his mental might to process the clues. Subtle things like guys screaming “idiot”, stealing his commissary, posting his phone PIN and threatening him in the shower.

It will him like a ton of bricks—they’ve been lying to him, using him and laughing behind his back. They may beat him up for fun. Or kill him maybe. And he will be terrified .

Imagine him at that moment. Savor it ....

Then picture him processing through the 5 stages of loser cowboy grief in gangland

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Wasn’t that kind of fun?

Karma is a *****.

^^Beautiful description of cowboy grief! ^^

And he will be trying to convince his prison mates he is innocent. I picture those convos going like one of my favorite movie scenes from Shawshank Redemption.

Red:

You're gonna fit right in. Everyone in here is innocent. Heywood, what're you in here for?

Heywood:

Didn't do it. Lawyer *advertiser censored**ed me.

@riolove77 Do you think the defense was planning to actually put one on, and perhaps decided not to after those letters came to light?

Also, do you think the defense is merely going to argue for lesser charges during closing, and not dispute that PF did this?

My gut feeling is this just very well may be the case today in closing arguments from the defense.

With the lesser charges only being brought up in the final hour on Friday it appears to be a last ditch effort from them. The lesser charges option makes me very, very nervous but I try to remind myself, even with them out there now, the defense still did not put on a case. You would think if they had thought of this prior to closing (which they obviously didn't) they would have put out some kind of effort to support the lesser charges. I'm glad the judge allowed them so that there can be no further issues, but OMG, could you imagine PF getting a lesser charge, less years in prison..... AND the possibility of parole:mad::mad: PF is a very scary person and I don't rule it out he could become even worse while he serves out his life in prison. After all, he did tell JD "his blood was flowing". The cold blood that runs through his veins will always be there. With LWOP he'll probably think he has nothing to lose and will forever want to get back at those he believes betrayed him. If I was on that hit list I doubt I would ever spend another day in my life not fearful. If I was on the jury and PF is convicted, I'd even be scared. SCARY SCARY SCARY man that PF is.

I'm all in on the guilty in the 1st degree so add my vote to the tally.

I just wish now PF would be getting the DP and quickly.... but since that is not an option, solitary is where that evil one belongs.

Good Morning Sleuthers. Here once again for Kelsey, her family and friends, and for justice.

I'm expecting 1st degree and a fairly swift verdict. Will be holding my breath though until I hear.

I think we will all need a huge group hug once this is final. Will likely have more tears as well.

Peace to the Berreth family.

I just don’t see any elements of a lesser degree conviction. I am never very confident going into a jury deliberation but I am cautiously optimistic about a 1st degree verdict. There is just so much evidence.

Tally me in on the vote.

TODAY, MONDAY NOVEMBER 18TH 2019 IS AMNESTY DAY ON THE KELSEY BERRETH THREAD!

Hi Everyone,

If you are still under a time-out because of a violation that occurred on this thread please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and let me know. I will look into your situation and unless you did something that was really awful your time-out will be lifted.

We are giving you a do-over but with the do-over comes a speech from me about the rules.

Just because someone posts something you disagree with does not mean you can be rude or snarky to that person. If a person is posting something that violates TOS please do not hesitate to alert.

Remember just because it is your theory or your opinion that doesn't mean you can post any wild accusation you want.

Please remember NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. No matter how much someone annoys you or makes you lose your mind you cannot insult them or in general be a jerk to that person. If the person is violating TOS then all you have to do is alert and scroll. It is very simple. If you choose to insult a fellow poster you will be timed out or banned depending on the situation.

If you see posts have been removed and you feel that they shouldn't have been please remember, there are all kinds of things going on behind the scenes that you do not know about. Plus, if a post that violates TOS is quoted then we have to remove the whole post not just the quoted part.

Please understand our wonderful hardworking mods do everything they can before someone is banned. We do not like timing-out or banning people so please heed their warnings when they come in and post about TOS violations.

While I know many think Websleuths rules are complicated they really aren't. Stick to the facts, don't be a jerk, alert on a post that violates TOS and scroll on by. That's it. Easy Peasy.

Thank you for participating.

Take Care,
Tricia
P.S. It is past 3 am and I have been up for a looooooog time. Please forgive any mistakes on my part. I am flat out loopy and should not be operating heavy machinery.

@Tricia Thank you for taking your time, and for the reconsiderations. Much appreciated!

As anxious as we are for the jury to get this (and a verdict), just imagine how anxious the jury is to get this and finally discuss it!

Too bad for those four alternates.

My guess is first degree murder by the end of today or tomorrow by noon.

In all of this, there is one victim, protected largely by the media. She's two. Her mommy was murdered and she heard it. To me, that should add an additional life sentence to these charges, heinous beyond measure. This will pain her for the rest of her life. If there are others who are charged for accessory and conspiracy, etc, etc, I'd really like the courts to consider a NEW minimum charge, particularly for crimes against children, of which in my opinion this is one. The perpetrator's sentence should be NO LESS than the lifetime OF THE CHILD. No one who has already demonstrated a callous indifference to her should walk freely anywhere in her midst. We can't bring her mommy back, but the system needs to give her safety from harm, going forward.

It's something, that of all the people who didn't take PF's threats seriously, a convicted felon did.

I hope the jury, by delivering a LWOP verdict, brings justice to Kelsey by protecting her child.

He, and those willing to assist him, need to be locked up and stay that way.

MOO MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members