Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be an idea as to who an accomplice might be. Someone else that was familiar. Gosh I hope that’s a good lead.
TXEQ is looking for volunteers to help with an ATV search in Auburn. Last I saw, they had 18 ATV riders for Saturday but only about 10 per weekday. Some people have asked if they can help search on foot, but they said that they are currently only doing an ATV search. I can't help but think this means they must have some reason to believe that she's in the forest or another heavily wooded area around Auburn.

"Needed immediately ATV riders in the Auburn area Equusearch will be coming in Tuesday-Saturday , very few volunteers as of yet , if you have time and an ATV please join in the search, contact info at the top of page , and help bring her home for this family" (FB)

What's strange to me is that those areas are hard to navigate if you aren't familiar with them, and largely inaccessible by car. Google maps often doesn't work in the forest because there is no cell phone signal. I'm wondering how familiar IY was with the area, and how deep he could have gotten into the woods without getting lost or getting stuck.

TXEQ is looking for volunteers to help with an ATV search in Auburn. Last I saw, they had 18 ATV riders for Saturday but only about 10 per weekday. Some people have asked if they can help search on foot, but they said that they are currently only doing an ATV search.
I hope they are engaging AU on this. I bet there are lots of AU students who would love to help. The football team seems to be interested and the frats are always looking for ways to do community service. There are also a lot of AU students that are into hunting and fishing.

Someone was driving the other car at the curb store and probably dropped in Florida. If they were scouting between Auburn and Tuskegee I am sure they are staying away from Auburn. If LE is still looking for an accomplice he my want to look in Tuskegee.

Someone was driving the other car at the curb store and probably dropped in Florida. If they were scouting between Auburn and Tuskegee I am sure they are staying away from Auburn. If LE is still looking for an accomplice he my want to look in Tuskegee.

You’re stating that as fact. Was there a development that I’m unaware of? (Your first sentence).

I wonder if anyone has searched the on-campus area off Shug Jordan Pkwy and Camp Auburn Rd. I see an bunch of what looks like old trailers and old storage containers in that area. There are also woods and shallow ponds.
View attachment 216002

That looks like part of the farm area of the university. Its still has its ag school which goes back to its origins as land grant institution.

A lot of Tuskegee students also live in the S College St area. My niece (AU student) was matched with two two Tuskegee students as roommates at one of those S College St area apartment complexes. Although those are private properties, they are managed somewhat like dorms.
I don't know about him being well versed in the forest. I would assume an urban gangster type might not be that comfortable in the woods, but I'm no expert.

Montgomery is very much like an area that is near where I live and the body dump areas for the gangs has been extending out to rural areas for some time now. It used to be that they would use an old dump site or old abandoned houses. My guess is that someone has an old family tie or something to an area and knows enough to know how to look for a spot. They don't have to be an outdoorsman necessarily, is what I mean. I can't speak for Montgomery and Auburn, but JMO about a similar place.

Montgomery is very much like an area that is near where I live and the body dump areas for the gangs has been extending out to rural areas for some time now. It used to be that they would use an old dump site or old abandoned houses. My guess is that someone has an old family tie or something to an area and knows enough to know how to look for a spot. They don't have to be an outdoorsman necessarily, is what I mean. I can't speak for Montgomery and Auburn, but JMO about a similar place.

There’s an abandoned public housing complex in IY’s neighborhood and members of the gang go there to shoot music videos with cars that all look similar to the silver car that keeps being referenced. It’s called Smiley Court. Before it was abandoned Crum Nation had a heavy presence there, there’s even a news article about it. I wonder if they have searched that area.

“The kids know (what the sound of gun shots are), and that’s the sad part,” Mike said. “We can be outside and my son will be like, ‘Dad, there’s somebody shooting.’ For him to say something like that, that’s horrible. No 5-year-old should be saying, ‘Oh I think somebody is getting shot.’”

Others who have grown up in Smiley Court, like a group that calls themselves “Crum Nation,” don’t see it the way the Markhams do. “It’s like a big family here,” says a member of the group who only wanted to identify himself as “Birdman.”

Many residents also say the violence that goes on isn’t necessarily a product of those who live there, but caused by people from other neighborhoods who drive through and start trouble.

Public housing plagued with violence

Attachments

• 1B425425-828D-4034-93C0-1839C1831E60.jpeg
    1B425425-828D-4034-93C0-1839C1831E60.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
There has been a lot of talk and speculation about Aniah's roommate which I don't think is right. I encourage all of you who are questioning the roommate to go to this link and forward the video at the top of the page to 3:56. The interviewer asks Aniah's mom and Walt about the roommate. Aniah's mom was nearly crying at how hard the roommate is taking all of this. I seriously think the roommate is innocent.

‘The witness did not call 911’: Aniah’s parents on the nightmare of not knowing where their daughter is

I've transcribed it for those who can't listen to it:

Interviewer: Have you had another conversation with the roommate? Has she had any kind of communication? What has she said?

Aniah's Mom: Oh yeah I talk to her every day. She is very upset. She can't even stay at the apartment. She has to have somebody stay with her if she's there. She's scared. Um yeah she loved, she loves Aniah very much.

Moo I think that’s because people had gotten confused thinking her “friend” is the roommate. I know I had gotten confused on that myself.

I’m so sorry I didn’t see this till now. I’m pulling over my timeline I did on the last thread. Feel free to add if you want to yours.

I do believe the car was captured on a plate reader. I’ll look hit the reference.

6:30 •••left funeral in Winfield
8:30 •••left Homewood with brother
9:21 ••••Walt Venmo’s money
11:00 •••Drops brother Elijah off

11:20 •••Debit Card used at chevron (in Auburn)
mentioned by mom, and on podcast. First night they were sitting in parking lot with friends trying to do something. They couldn’t get into her Venmo but did get into her email and saw the Venmo purchase in her email for $2.17 and they told LE.

11:30••••or 11ish snapchatting with roommate.

NG asks if they were just texts, not pictures and she says yes.
Roomate... are you almost home?
Where are you ?
AB I am with ....
Roommate: I wish you’d let me know I’ve waited up on you. I’m going to bed, I love you.
NG- did she have boyfriend?
AH- No, she has boys she’s friended.

WH & AH- First few days they (LE) were giving information, now, they are having to call for information. Feels like they are having to fish information.

Just before midnight chevron purchase(was original timeframe said by LE- I don’t know if this is the 11:20 or another use)

11:57 phone turned off (went dark) time mentioned in first video of parents.

12:30 car spotted on college and I 85
(license plate pinged) from this article. First article in thread. I don’t know why 12:30 has changed to what they are saying now. I’m quoting original article and current statements.
Auburn police searching for missing 19-year-old woman

Her vehicle was last seen Oct, 24 at around 12:30 a.m. in the area of South College Street and Interstate 85 in Auburn.

And when they released the video inside the store, they said:

From the page:
The Auburn Police Division, as part of the ongoing joint investigation with the Montgomery Police Department, is releasing a snippet of a video capturing Aniah Haley Blanchard making a purchase at a convenience store located on South College Street, on Wednesday, Oct. 23, just prior to her vehicle being observed traveling south bound on South College Street.
—————————-
is there a chance that between 11:00 dropping brother off and 11:20 debit card swipe at Chevron that AB might have met IY and driven IY to the Chevron? If this was a setup, perhaps one of AB's friends asked AB to meet IY (or someone) for some reason (drugs/money/ or something where this 3rd person had value) and thats how they were both in the store at the exact same time? Wasnt it reported that AB was considering going out that night and the brother tried talking her out of it? Perhaps going out meant meeting someone per a friend's request. Then when they got out of the gas station IY flipped the script and kidnapped AB.

I just know based on us knowing where the Chevron is from where her brother supposedly lives doesnt take 20 min to drive there. More like 5- 10 min tops. I grew up in that area and I know it doesnt take 20 min to drive that distance, if the timeline is correct.

I am just guessing at this and trying to make sense of how both were in the same place at the same time and why IY was in Auburn in the first place if he was just looking to rob someone(wouldnt it be easier at one of the campuses in Montgomery?).

I just cant grasp why IY who is known to be a setup type of criminal to randomly abduct someone in AU that night if he didnt have a lead on an easy target like AB. Certainly, there were much closer geographical marks in the Montgomery area where he was much more comfortable.

When I was in college I just remember many girls who fit AB's and her circle of friends persona(s) who would lightly associate with people who were on the wrong side of the law for items they couldnt get in their normal circle. It always just surprised me that they just seemed comfortable with these types of people because they lived their lives in a bubble of false security and sometimes those relationships ended in the exact way I thought it would by the person who was not a part of the circle ripping off one of the girls or gullible guys. I even remember girls dating these guys and it not ending well for the girl who wasnt from their world. It triggered me back then because I grew up with kids of all types of backgrounds and had a good "radar" of characters who were just bad people; yet, these girls and gullible guys always assumed that they were presented with no harm because they were getting the items that they wanted until the wolf took off the sheep's clothing.

Interesting theory
is there a chance that between 11:00 dropping brother off and 11:20 debit card swipe at Chevron that AB might have met IY and driven IY to the Chevron? If this was a setup, perhaps one of AB's friends asked AB to meet IY (or someone) for some reason (drugs/money/ or something where this 3rd person had value) and thats how they were both in the store at the exact same time? Wasnt it reported that AB was considering going out that night and the brother tried talking her out of it? Perhaps going out meant meeting someone per a friend's request. Then when they got out of the gas station IY flipped the script and kidnapped AB.

I just know based on us knowing where the Chevron is from where her brother supposedly lives doesnt take 20 min to drive there. More like 5- 10 min tops. I grew up in that area and I know it doesnt take 20 min to drive that distance, if the timeline is correct.

I am just guessing at this and trying to make sense of how both were in the same place at the same time and why IY was in Auburn in the first place if he was just looking to rob someone(wouldnt it be easier at one of the campuses in Montgomery?).

I just cant grasp why IY who is known to be a setup type of criminal to randomly abduct someone in AU that night if he didnt have a lead on an easy target like AB. Certainly, there were much closer geographical marks in the Montgomery area where he was much more comfortable.

When I was in college I just remember many girls who fit AB's and her circle of friends persona(s) who would lightly associate with people who were on the wrong side of the law for items they couldnt get in their normal circle. It always just surprised me that they just seemed comfortable with these types of people because they lived their lives in a bubble of false security and sometimes those relationships ended in the exact way I thought it would by the person who was not a part of the circle ripping off one of the girls or gullible guys. I even remember girls dating these guys and it not ending well for the girl who wasnt from their world. It triggered me back then because I grew up with kids of all types of backgrounds and had a good "radar" of characters who were just bad people; yet, these girls and gullible guys always assumed that they were presented with no harm because they were getting the items that they wanted until the wolf took off the sheep's clothing.

eta rsbm
IMO the timeline has never been completely nailed down. The 11:00 drop off could have been 11:04. The 11:20 purchase could have been 11:19. I mean, they seem to just talk about the timeline in vague terms, “just before midnight”. I think any single time mentioned is likely within +/- 10 minutes of the true time. Some things they likely have an exact time, like the purchase at Chevron, where they have the Venmo record; some things they may not, like the brother’s drop-off time, not sure there’s a way to nail down the exact time on that.

Yes, this! This is what I failed to say within the rules. Nice work! I have teenagers and I can easily see them interacting with people who might set off my radar, but not theirs. A quick meet-up for drugs, then can you give me a ride to the Chevron, and then we have every parent’s worst nightmare. I’m not accusing AB of doing drugs, I’m just suggesting that a scenario like this is very possible. Now mix in a felonious criminal (IY) who rarely seems to act alone, and reports of other arrests and involvement start to make more sense, along with the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975