GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time someone dials the wrong number and hangs up, she will have to worry, everytime a dog barks she will have to worry, every time someone who is lost turns around in her driveway,she will have to worry, every time a car behind I'd traveling the exact same direction behind her,she will have to worry,as will MS,and others who knew and did nothing. Is this person as crappy,and lowdown as she/them.
She also has 3 years in prison.

RBBM

Wonder when she begins to serve this?

ETA: Now I see @scdiv 's post right above mine. I'd LOVE to see her sentenced in early December. Prison is a good place for her over the Holidays.

JMVHO.

Amen! Amen! Amen! Finally someone I can totally see who gets it! Cheryl Berreth knows exactly what Krystal Lee is!
Everyone knows what KK is. That has never been in dispute.

She’s disgusting, and let a mother die. Then she helped cover it up, only revealing the truth to save herself.

The difference is that she was not the killer, as “PF swung the bat.”

That was the point in contention.

Well I am so glad. It all came
Full circle. I’m glad
I could be there in person for Kelsey. Sitting at the dog park here in CC with my doggo. I am so relieved. Goodnight Kelsey. I feel you here with me.

Great that you could be there! Loved your pic :) Next time pick me up, I'll join you with the puppers… don't currently own a car. (but have 4 puppers myself!)

Amen! Amen! Amen! Finally someone I can totally see who gets it! Cheryl Berreth knows exactly what Krystal Lee is!
Huh?

I'm pretty sure that everybody on this board has seen exactly what and who KKL is! For months!

And CB, no doubt, knew long before any of us.

Are you saying that you believe no one else got it until today?

Please pardon if I've misunderstood what you're saying.

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
DA Dan May, on Krystal Lee & her plea deal: "She deserves every single day (in jail) she gets." He adds on the plea deal: "I'm not proud of that... but there's no question that #KelseyBerreth wouldn't have had assured justice today" without it. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee
4:39 PM - 18 Nov 2019

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Prosecutor Jennifer Viehman speaks to what this means for #KelseyBerreth's family: "I think it means peace," she said. "I think it means some closure for them, and the ability to heal and move on." @csgazette #PatrickFrazee
4:40 PM - 18 Nov 2019
I think Prosecutor Viehman speaks with truth and ❤️

I’m here, alone and feel like I’m saying goodbye to Kelsey. It’s been a hell of a year, a hell of a ride. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little weepy right now. It’s hard to think she was alive this time last year. Justice was served. I’m proud of my community. It was a very beautiful sunset.

Does anyone know when the sentence is pronounced for our deviant nurse?
Dec. 2.

ETA: Thank you, @Tippy Lynn - just read your post.
Is there a link?
It was on KOAA's website LIVE. I'm sure one will be posted but I haven't seen it yet. Anyone else?
RBBM

Wonder when she begins to serve this?

ETA: Now I see @scdiv 's post right above mine. I'd LOVE to see her sentenced in early December. Prison is a good place for her over the Holidays.

JMVHO.
She hasn't been sentenced yet. MOO

Wow! I've followed this case in here from day one. I don't know why a missing person in Colorado caught my attention waaaay down in southeast Ohio but it did. I'm a man full growed, had been a sergeant in the Army, a Captain with a sheriff's department and now retired after 25 years in corrections but the verdict brought tears to my eyes. No shame. Praying for peace for Kelsey's family, friends, and all who had to deal with investigating and prosecuting this horrific case.

Everyone knows what KK is. That has never been in dispute.

She’s disgusting, and let a mother die. Then she helped cover it up, only revealing the truth to save herself.

The difference is that she was not the killer, as “PF swung the bat.”

That was the point in contention.
And now the jury gets it too. I doubt one of them feels any compassion for her. Too bad they don't have a say in sentencing her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy