Found Deceased TX - Jennifer Pautenis, 29, not reported by husband, Granbury, Hood Co., 20 Oct 2019 *arrest*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
M10-31-20199-56-56AM-1.jpg

GRANBURY, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Dozens of volunteers are expanding their search in Hood County for a missing mother of two, even while acknowledging they may not find her alive.

No one has seen Jenn Pautenis, 29, since at least Sunday, October 20.

More at Volunteers Expand Search For Missing Hood County Mother Jenn Pautenis

mpDetails

For nearly a month, Daisy Thorton-Newhouse has dedicated her life to finding her younger sister, Jennifer “Jenn” Pautenis. But Daisy is afraid she’ll never see Jenn alive again.

“To be honest, I don’t think we’re going to find her alive,” Daisy told Dateline. “I think we’re going to find her body. And it breaks my heart every time I think about it.”

More at Woman dedicates time to searching for her missing sister Jennifer Pautenis who vanished from Texas home, but fears she won’t find her alive

No judgment but :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm 25 years older than my husband :) But that much age difference, if there is also a disparity in income and power in the relationship, can lead to marital issues. I'm worried for this lady - I can see leaving a spouse if there were issues or they were controlling or abusive (not saying that's the case here, just statistically speaking) but I can't see her leaving her children if she just needed to get away.

Oh Lordy - another wife gone missing
...and yet another Jennifer!
wtf is going on???

Jennifer Dulos
Jennifer Rothwell
Jennifer Pautenis

All with crap husbands.

Jennifer Ramsaran is another that came to mind with this list.

Hopefully the other husbands land themselves right where Remy eventually did.

Wow, so her family doesn’t believe she’s alive, and LE might be shifting gears to a death investigation soon. They’re currently looking for her van that was last seen in front of their house just DAYS ago... family says her husband hasn’t been helping with the searches but LE says he’s “being cooperative” or in my opinion, is pretending to cooperate... where did he put her van and what will they discover in it? o_O
Moo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back