GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same.

And I don't think KK will have an easy life (not that anyone minds !); because her testimony helped to lock away a person's precious for the rest of his miserable life.
And I'm certain someone(s) may be seething over this.
And KK may serve some time and be going on with her life-- so she could be an easy target for someone. She'll be out in the public eye.
KK might spend the rest of her life looking over her shoulder.
Let that sink in.

So true!
She might want to change the hair as it just screams, "Look at me! I'm the haint that hooked up with a complete idiot, believing the unbelievable, driving endless miles to do the unthinkable."

Even folks who don't watch the local news have now seen her on every national network so KK can never hide.

Last edited:
Just able to read some.....still a lot of catching up to do tho.
Today was a good day. No, a Great day!
Little K is safe and with her loving family.
The monster is locked away forever.
The devil is exposed.

Last edited:
That fool, PF, will probably spend some serious time trying to figure out he he can move to the probation phase.

I totally agree. It's like students who hear only the words "extra credit" and not "the semester will be over tomorrow." Then they spend all of winter break thinking that someday they'll do the EC and don't notice the "F" on their transcript.

PF might learn a few hard lessons before he realizes he's not getting out. By the time he's in his 50's, it'll probably sink in (if he can stay out of harm's way in prison).

victory. You are so loved. Goodbye sweet Kelsey.
TY for the picture. It's beautiful. I know we all are so grateful to be able to share this with each other and like others have said there aren't enough thank yous for everyone here for all the support everyone gives. Not only does this verdict remind us that there are wonderful people in this world, but all of you restore faith in humanity as well. I also want to thank Tricia for starting this site and for all the mods that are forever dealing with highly emotional situations. I don't know how they do it year after year, but I'm thankful they do.

victory. You are so loved. Goodbye sweet Kelsey.
So beautiful mustloveco. Thank you so much for being there for her. I've shed a lot of tears today from your posts. May you be blessed and may Kelsey know how very much she was loved by her family, friends and total strangers and may she now rest in peace.

I hope Dateline does a follow up with CC.
Oh yes, and maybe with a plate of baked crow?? I'm kidding of course, but I would like to see him and his wife admit they were completely fooled by this devil. I'd change my avatar back to PF in burning flames but I'd be MIA if I did. Besides, my avatar now is what I want to remember most, KB as the beautiful young accomplished woman she was. How her family remembers her, how her sweet daughter will come to know her. In our hearts forever!

PF is just scum of the earth. As sick and twisted as they come. May he rot in jail.

I totally agree. It's like students who hear only the words "extra credit" and not "the semester will be over tomorrow." Then they spend all of winter break thinking that someday they'll do the EC and don't notice the "F" on their transcript.

PF might learn a few hard lessons before he realizes he's not getting out. By the time he's in his 50's, it'll probably sink in (if he can stay out of harm's way in prison).
I don't think PF will make it to 50. People like him don't typically have long lives in prison.

I was halfway through the thread and knew the verdict was announced when pressing “next” produced nothing but a stalled progress bar. I jumped to the end less to learn the verdict than to join the celebration.

This is the first case I’ve followed crime to verdict, and I can’t imagine a better place to have done so than here. Or better people to do it with. I learned a ton, had a few laughs and was reminded there are plenty of smart, caring people out there that far outnumber the idiot murderous monsters. Thank you to everyone who participated in the threads, and special thanks to those of you who did the heavy lifting for the rest of us. You know who you are and you know we know. You are amazing!

Sadly, there will be another trial for some other monster who did some unthinkably heinous thing. May justice be as swift and clear as it was today.

In the meantime I hope MSM provides periodic updates as PF’s shrewd genius self-image shatters leaving only scared loser. He has a lot to ponder. The people paid to be in his corner have publicly proclaimed him an idiot. His old best bud who he tried to kill found out and won’t be visiting in prison. His new best-bud used him, then threw him under a bus. A great big bus driven by his mistress. All while Mama sat in the hall. Prison is the perfect place for PF to absorb that everyone around him thinks he’s a dumbass. Buh Bye cowboy.

With luck, KK will have an equally pleasant prison experience.

And my fingers are crossed Mama F has a hard time carving Thanksgiving turkey this year what with those pink handcuffs on her wrists.

This day is about Kelsey, but I can’t help but think of Shanann, CeCe and Bella today as well, how I felt that day when Watts was sentenced. I’m not sure if today triggered some of the emotions during the Watts trial for you, Colorado303, but it did for me. While there were cheers that Justice was served, at the end there was just that sadness that none of this had to happen, pointless...all this for NOTHING. It’s just a feeling of sadness.

The fact that her other son and her daughter were not there with her for that may speak loudly that this Thanksgiving will be very different from 2018.
Not only her children but SF is also a life long resident of the area -- still not a friend or foe at her side. I don't think DA May is finished with SF.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members