GUILTY MO - Jennifer Rothwell, 28, pregnant, murdered, St. Louis County, 12 Nov 2019 *husband arrested*

I had my eye on that state park as soon as they reported that police were at the intersection of KK Road and Highway 61. I'm not local. Apparently, it's cloudy there with some light rain possible. They'll need those spotlights for sure. There's a little bridge on Highway KK. It's very plain and almost not noticeable. There is also a little pull-off just beyond the bridge. That may be the area they are searching. I imagine that most of the trees are bare right now.

Good info....thanks for sharing.

I find it interesting that the articles say she was last seen Tues morning but never say who saw her. Seems like if it was her husband saying that and he was the only source LE wouldn't put much faith in it and say her husband is the only source.

If confirmed I suspect LE may have video of her leaving the house. Maybe a neighbors video?

There are a couple of articles that say that he said it. I think it was prior to him being charged, though.

MO court records are public. I’m not sure if it’s against rules to say on here, but you can look it up https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

Here’s some info from the link above:

11/18/2019 Warrant Served
Document ID - 19-SLARW-1914; Served To - ROTHWELL, BEAU H; Server - ; Served Date - 18-NOV-19; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Police Department; Reason Description - Served

11/15/2019 Bond Set
NO BOND ALLOWED
Amended Complaint Filed
Order
NCD 1/27/20 AT 9 AM. NO ALCOHOL. EHD BRACELET, WITH GPS TRACKING, PROOF OF INSTALLATION PYMT PRIOR TO RELEASE, WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RELEASE. DFT CANNT BE WITHIN 1000 FT OF VICTIM OR VICTIM FAMILY. NO FIREARMS/WEAPONS, NO DRUGS EXCEPT AS PRESCRIBED BY A DR, NO CONTACT OR COMMUNICATION WITH VICTIM OR VICTIMS FAMILY, DFT MUST SURRENDER HIS PASSPORT TO COURT BEFORE RELEASE. BOND IS INCREASED TO $500,000, CASH ONLY, NO SURETY, NO 10% AUTHORIZED.SO ORDERED: JUDGE JASON D. DODSON
Entry of Appearance Filed
Filed By: CHARLES L BARBERIO IV
Criminal Setting Scheduled
Scheduled For: 01/27/2020; 9:00 AM ; JASON DAVID DODSON; St Louis County
Confin Arraign Doct Hrng Held
Scheduled For: 11/15/2019; 8:30 AM ; JASON DAVID DODSON; St Louis County
Warrant Issued
Document ID: 19-SLARW-1914, for ROTHWELL, BEAU H. , Bond Amount: 100,000.00, Bond Text: OTHER: DEFENDANT TO SURRENDER PASSPORT TO THE COURT UPON RELEASE FROM CONFINEMENT.
Confin Arraign Doct Hrng Sched
Associated Entries: 11/15/2019 - Confin Arraign Doct Hrng Held
Scheduled For:
11/15/2019; 8:30 AM ; JASON DAVID DODSON; St Louis County
Bond Set
Amount of Bond Set - 100000 OTHER: DEFENDANT TO SURRENDER PASSPORT TO THE COURT UPON RELEASE FROM CONFINEMENT.
Judge/Clerk - Note
33 M
Complaint Filed
Judge Assigned

I can't post comments but Fox2Now on FB has lots of interesting comments about what's now going on. What people heard on Lincoln county sheriffs scanner Fox2Now
Not sure if I can say what is being commented about him.

ETA: lots of info and speculation. Nothing on Lincoln Co Sheriff FB page other than more comments Lincoln County Sheriff's Office

MO Criminal Charges Beau Rothwell Faces
per casenet, https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/charges.do

Felony A RSMo: 565.021 date 11/11/2019
"565.021. Second degree murder, penalty. — 1. A person commits the offense of murder in the second degree if he or she:
  (1) Knowingly causes the death of another person or, with the purpose of causing serious physical injury to another person, causes the death of another person; or
  (2) Commits or attempts to commit any felony, and, in the perpetration or the attempted perpetration of such felony or in the flight from the perpetration or attempted perpetration of such felony, another person is killed as a result of the perpetration or attempted perpetration of such felony or immediate flight from the perpetration of such felony or attempted perpetration of such felony.
  2. The offense of murder in the second degree is a class A felony, and the punishment for second degree murder shall be in addition to the punishment for commission of a related felony or attempted felony, other than murder or manslaughter.
  3. Notwithstanding section 556.046 and section 565.029, in any charge of murder in the second degree, the jury shall be instructed on, or, in a jury-waived trial, the judge shall consider, any and all of the subdivisions in subsection 1 of this section which are supported by the evidence and requested by one of the parties or the court."
^ 565.021

Tampering With Physical Evidence In Felony Prosecution
Felony E RSMo: 575.100
" 575.100. Tampering with physical evidence — penalties. — 1. A person commits the offense of tampering with physical evidence if he or she:  (1) Alters, destroys, suppresses or conceals any record, document or thing with purpose to impair its verity, legibility or availability in any official proceeding or investigation; or  (2) Makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false with the purpose to mislead a public servant who is or may be engaged in any official proceeding or investigation.
  2. The offense of tampering with physical evidence is a class A misdemeanor, unless the person impairs or obstructs the prosecution or defense of a felony, in which case tampering with physical evidence is a class E felony."
^ Missouri Revisor of Statutes - Revised Statutes of Missouri, RSMo, Missouri Law, MO Law

Another result in MO casenet.
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do
Summer 2018, Beau Rothwell filed pro se in small claims court.
If his petition is there or linked, I overlooked it.

"$2,294.00 Date of Satisfaction: not yet on file

" Text: CAUSE CALLED. PLAINTIFF APPEARED, DEFENDANT FAILS TO APPEAR. JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF PLAINTIFF AND AGAINST THE DEFENDANT IN THE AMOUNT OF $2235 PLUS COURT COSTS $59 TOTALING $2294. MEPT BY EEA JUDGMENT WILL BECOME FINAL IF NOT APPEALED BY 5:00 PM ON SEPTEMBER 14 2018. EEA"

He’s a chemical engineer and the best he could do was clean the blood up with bleach and THEN not put a solvent on to dissipate the bleach smell? No wonder she was working and he wasn’t. IMO

I can't post comments but Fox2Now on FB has lots of interesting comments about what's now going on. What people heard on Lincoln county sheriffs scanner Fox2Now
Not sure if I can say what is being commented about him.

ETA: lots of info and speculation. Nothing on Lincoln Co Sheriff FB page other than more comments Lincoln County Sheriff's Office

Thanks. Nothing related to this activity or defendant - listened to scanner for 2 hours. MOO

Eastern Missouri Public Safety - Live Audio Feed Web Player Live Audio Feed
Lincoln and Pike Counties Fire and EMS Live Audio Feed

19SL-CR06842 - ST V BEAU H ROTHWELL (E-CASE)

MONDAY, JANUARY 27, 2020

Judge/Commissioner
JASON DAVID DODSON

Time Day Setting Event
9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Criminal Setting

Event Text: Location:
JUSTICE CENTER,
DIV 33 St Louis County

Address:
ST LOUIS COUNTY COURT BUILDING 105 SOUTH CENTRAL AVENUE CLAYTON MO

Last edited:

Members online