GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

Plus you know how some people are.. they come out of the woodwork claiming to be close to people in the news and then later it turns out they had only met twice, lol.

Then you've got people like me. Who did what? *sprint from any possible limelight*

These people that come out from the woodwork like cockroaches baffle me.

NEW PHOTOS of #BriannaWilliams confirmed by @bridgetteANjax. These were taken on NAS Jax when #TaylorWilliams' mother was promoted to first class petty officer. Taylor Williams case: Warrant reveals what led to charges for Taylor Williams' mom @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews

EJq-eRnXYAABGAp.png EJq-eRhWkAAwpr3.png
Russell Colburn on Twitter

#NEW: I spoke to a HS classmate of Brianna Williams in an interview. Hear what she says about Brianna and the ongoing investigation at 5 on CBS47/FOX30. @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews

Ryan Nelson on Twitter

What kind of suicide attempt lands you in the hospital for 6 days? Would any of this time include the Baker Act? Anyone familiar with how that works?
Drug overdoses can, especially certain ones. They can affect kidney function and/or liver function, and depending on if there were combinations of drugs, that can make treatment lengthy/difficult.

If there was some type of attempted hanging, cutting, or gunshot wounds, this too could affect length of treatment and stay. Mental Health evaluations could also preclude release from the inpatient setting.

I'm wondering why the identification of Taylor is taking so long. And it's been too many days since there has been any real news about this tragedy. What's going on?
ITA This waiting is theeeee worst...so sick of hearing about BW’s BS accomplishments...Taylor needs to be laid to rest & this is so crazy that it’s taking this long :( MOO

I'm also not buying that she has many friends or family that she's now "talking" to. If that were the case, I'm pretty sure we'd have heard something, from any of them, long before now. I'm also wondering what the delay is, in identification. I wonder if they'll release how long she's been there?

And where were all these friends and/or family when she needed to recruit strangers from craigslist to help her move?

It seems like something more than just a single mother who became overwhelmed.
An act of long-term evil and revenge against someone.

And BW cannot blame her acts on a 'bad childhood'.
Some have had terrible times while growing up and have never hurt a child or anyone else for that matter.

Then you've got people like me. Who did what? *sprint from any possible limelight*

These people that come out from the woodwork like cockroaches baffle me.

Speaking about cockroaches...I have lived in Florida, and had an immaculate house. Plus a cat and a dog that actively caught bugs...and a pest control person who came and sprayed every month.

Wondering what type of filth and bugs were in BW's apartment...

As for the suicide, if BW drank something like Drano, or other cleaning chemicals, she could really be messed up. Those chemicals can give serious internal burns and esophageal damage.

What kind of suicide attempt lands you in the hospital for 6 days? Would any of this time include the Baker Act? Anyone familiar with how that works?
Baker act is an involuntary 3 day hold. If BW refuses psych treatment she goes to jail so it's really going to be the opinion of the doctors what treatment she needs. I wouldn't be surprised if she psych is involved.

Drug overdoses can, especially certain ones. They can affect kidney function and/or liver function, and depending on if there were combinations of drugs, that can make treatment lengthy/difficult.

If there was some type of attempted hanging, cutting, or gunshot wounds, this too could affect length of treatment and stay. Mental Health evaluations could also preclude release from the inpatient setting.

I second this. She could have been medically fine, but clearly with her being a prime suspect in a murder case, as well as a suicide and likely a flight risk, they would have kept her longer. Like I had read at some point previously, they brought her to the hospital that they did because the police could keep a closer eye on her. Often times they won’t baker act (also referred to as putting someone on a hold, or a 72 hr hold) unless the person threatens to leave. This allows for then to be kept as long as possible.

I am hoping you are asking from a place of wanting to understand, and not just as a rhetorical question, but a suicide attempt by definition can be a near death experience. It is entirely possible to be hospitalized for days if not weeks or longer, depending on which method was used. Failed gunshot wounds requiring multiple surgeries, near asphyxiation resulting in severe oxygen deprivation (think near drowning as a comparison), organ failure due to overdoses; these are just a few examples of the extreme trauma someone's body has to recover from and that is BEFORE one gets moved to inpatient psychiatric care. Not to mention the ongoing, possibly lifelong effects on the person's health that require support and therapy. This isn't stubbing your toe or breaking your finger. Respectfully, your question is very surprising to me, because honestly I can't think of a "kind of suicide attempt" that would require LESS than 6 days hospitalization. Again, I hope that I have respectfully answered your question from a perspective that might bring understanding. Moo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back