UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who likes to joke a lot , you seem to have been cracking on with your homework...stay a while crocodile .
naw ive nowt new to add its all been said..its fun playing sherlock for a while but really best left to the experts theres nothing done on here they havnt done already twice:)..
@Major..relax its only a forum not the fbi or Scotland yard..im sure the families would rather it not be discussed on forums other than the facts but its the way of the world we like to try to direct reality into a soap opera to create things that never happened as it makes the story exiting!

naw ive nowt new to add its all been said..its fun playing sherlock for a while but really best left to the experts theres nothing done on here they havnt done already twice:)..
@Major..relax its only a forum not the fbi or Scotland yard..im sure the families would rather it not be discussed on forums other than the facts but its the way of the world we like to try to direct reality into a soap opera to create things that never happened as it makes the story exiting!
@rehtnap Depends if family wants to find out more or not or if they really want to know?. You could be right that things may get invented. It wasn't a Soap Opera, until you got involved.

:eek:..moi.....soap opera.....im not the one seeing invisible people in the cctv:)..anyway not turning this into a slanging match...im sure ur version is the correct one I havnt a clue :oops:...all I can deduce is either one of them is a heavy hitter or a nobody whoes bothered every day that a clue will drop in the lap of plod that screws them.....most killers make a mistake somewhere...

Just curious @rehtnap will you be watching the channel 5 documentary on 3rd of Dec ?

Just curious @rehtnap will you be watching the channel 5 documentary on 3rd of Dec ?
according to the interweb they have pursued the Cyprus link again but it says pc plod on both sides refused to take part and they found it hard to get people to talk.like they say once they delved into her "private" life people withdrew..most/all not involved in her disappearance they just simply don't want their dirty washing aired in public as the tabloids and journalists would luv to do..and lets be suspicious that the police arnt always airtight on info things tend to get leaked:rolleyes: ..i thought they discounted the Cyprus link yonks ago...spose its good for the family they keep the case in the limelight...if I remember ill watch. of course the last text was from the guy in cyprus

as we know the police only let out the info they want and trying to join the dots on that can be misleading..they were trying to take 4 to court as we know and u don't attempt that without some reason.maybe they wanted them in court to bring out in public info they cant release otherwise who knows...maybe all u have to do is hit the right nerve and a person will fold to save their skin?sad though it is its a macabre fact that if the person or persons had owned up to it on day one they would be prob looking towards parole by now

I have to say as well that evidence can get over looked..i got hooked on the moors murders,u know how it is u do all that was done 30 years ago that a gazillion experts have done twice over..but one thing that was put in a box as done with actually gave a tiny bit more.no direct clue just a snap shot of a murders mind contemplating his last 2 murders and how he used his knowledge to doodle that.handy if he did that anywhere else....things like the cctv in cl case are so tantalizingly close to giving up secrets, a few pixels more detail,a reflection everyone has missed, u wish u could just grab that one bit that tips the scale but again experts will have worked them to death but in what I believe the call the rubick`s syndrome u just have to solve the puzzle its addictive..

it also has to be said that the making public of their investigation into her "private " life was the biggest most stupid blunder of the case. that should have been top secret as it is it drove people to ground.i mean what moron of a plod officer in his right mind stands before the press and says would u mind coming forward and telling us ur dirty secrets...mm let me think...nooooooooooooo

according to the interweb they have pursued the Cyprus link again but it says pc plod on both sides refused to take part and they found it hard to get people to talk.like they say once they delved into her "private" life people withdrew..most/all not involved in her disappearance they just simply don't want their dirty washing aired in public as the tabloids and journalists would luv to do..and lets be suspicious that the police arnt always airtight on info things tend to get leaked:rolleyes: ..i thought they discounted the Cyprus link yonks ago...spose its good for the family they keep the case in the limelight...if I remember ill watch. of course the last text was from the guy in cyprus
Oh you’ll watch alright no doubt about that.
Cyprus? Documentary? And miss the sunshine ?
Now if you said Manchester...weeellll it’s too cold there init...lets go to Cyprus instead!

it also has to be said that the making public of their investigation into her "private " life was the biggest most stupid blunder of the case. that should have been top secret as it is it drove people to ground.i mean what moron of a plod officer in his right mind stands before the press and says would u mind coming forward and telling us ur dirty secrets...mm let me think...nooooooooooooo
@rehtnap Are you back then. i thought you had gone?

Quote:
"guess im outa here..good luck with cracking the case:confused:.ill have to find a new way to amuze mr plod computer watcher...that bits true my computer is monitored so whatever I see they see:eek:...big brother is watching u.."

:cool:

I used to enjoy posting on here. it was professional.

We had people bringing new theories and facts to play and we discussed them.

Then something happened, the court Jester arrived and whilst this is JUST an online forum, it does cover a serious matter.

The disappearance of a 35 year old woman who, for whatever reason was taken from her family and friends.

It is a serious matter, yet we have comments from those who cant even spell.
Post as though they are texting their mates in the pub.

Criticise other members rather than contribute and make the whole thread about themselves rather than the subject Claudia.

Make snide remarks and ridicule others.

I have been the only member to kick back and challenge any deterioration in standards and so I can't hold one person responsible for this deterioration. I have to hold ALL responsible.

It's not my forum, its' not the court Jesters, it's here for a reason.

You have to ask one question-Why would someone want to create deterioration of content?

when her manager called cl on the 19th the phone connected to a mast next to the university and he left a voice mail so I guess she did have it operational so why did suzy get out of service???
Because she didn't try ringing her until the morning of the 20th after the phone had already been manually shut down at midday on the 19th.
What people are missing here is how much time had elapsed before the alarm was raised. The so-called golden hour was well gone.

Because she didn't try ringing her until the morning of the 20th after the phone had already been manually shut down at midday on the 19th.
What people are missing here is how much time had elapsed before the alarm was raised. The so-called golden hour was well gone.
Yes rehtnap accepts the mistake he made
@Major Lang I think that rehtnap is one of the ‘hounded innocent’ or close to one and bless them they had to live with this suspicion for 10 whole years !He /she admitted or believes he is being watched and that can’t be good for his peace of mind .You two have more in common than you realise both want to bring this case to a conclusion .
Rehtnap is very much clued on but we are talking about members and might not be allowed on here

This was a general comment not aimed at anyone specifically. I think there has been a lot of confusion for years over the timeline, not helped by a newspaper repeatedly printing that Mr Lawrence phoned the police on the 19th. But it doesn't take much effort to dig out the facts online.

i shall retire gracefully as the court jester displeases u.by the way there are no extra people in the cctv and the car reg number isn't pixilated out but what do I know..more than u I can tell u that:cool:..happy fantasy land sleuthing
@rehtnap
Serious question for you :What do you honestly believe happened to Claudia ?

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen. May I respectfully remind you to refocus on the core purpose of this forum? This is not the place for verbal fisticuffs. We are all guilty of letting our standards slip from time to time, in my case usually due to fatigue. Maybe we should recognise that when we're not feeling 100% positive, it's time to log off from WS for the day and do something else. We all have lives to lead too so take a break, go for a late-autumn bracing walk, clean the house or pay some attention to loved ones (human or animal). Then come back invigorated and make some fresh, insightful contributions.

I really hope this new Channel 5 documentary being broadcast on 3rd December at 9.15 pm will bring something new to the table. If not, at least it will refresh people's rusty memories.
New Channel 5 Doc Will Revisit The Chilling Case Of Claudia Lawrence's Disappearance

Ladies and gentlemen. May I respectfully remind you to refocus on the core purpose of this forum? This is not the place for verbal fisticuffs. We are all guilty of letting our standards slip from time to time, in my case usually due to fatigue. Maybe we should recognise that when we're not feeling 100% positive, it's time to log off from WS for the day and do something else. We all have lives to lead too so take a break, go for a late-autumn bracing walk, clean the house or pay some attention to loved ones (human or animal). Then come back invigorated and make some fresh, insightful contributions.

I really hope this new Channel 5 documentary being broadcast on 3rd December at 9.15 pm will bring something new to the table. If not, at least it will refresh people's rusty memories.
New Channel 5 Doc Will Revisit The Chilling Case Of Claudia Lawrence's Disappearance

@Yozzer Thank you :)

Hear hear. I was in contact with James Pepper, one of the documentary makers a few months ago. He's open minded but thinks LH had most motive. Interesting that they go to Cyprus. Paphos I think is where SS lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong