Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless picked up last couple of hours, he’s out with an ankle bracelet
I have my "VineLink" set up to give me info on his movement (in and out of court/jail/etc). So far...it shows he is "slithering around town - with his snappy anklet; and his skinny jeans. Topped off by his black turtleneck and velvet jacket. Rico Suave! moo

114.10 11/19/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Order 11/19/2019 BY THE CLERK

ORDER REGARDING:
11/04/2019 114.00 MOTION FOR DEFAULT-FAILURE TO PLEAD
The foregoing, having been considered by the clerk, is hereby:
ORDER:
GRANTED as to MARK H. DEAN AS TRUSTEE OF THE CT RE 2019 TRUST.
DENIED as to FOTIS DULOS, GLASCO HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC., and FORE
What does this mean...
Anyone , Anyone ?

Welcome @Aydrianna523!

There is a good Media thread that is part of this case and can save you some time getting up to speed. Here is the link:
CT - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

There are 2 incredibly detailed AWs in the case and reading them will also get you up to speed quickly. Links to the AWs are in the Media thread.

If you'd like to see a visual of AW2 (FD alleged trip to New Canaan to murder JF) then I would suggest seeking out Gray Hughes reenactment via Google Earth on you tube (Grey Hughes Investigates). The link should be in the Media Thread.

Here are some quick answers.
Yes - Sidepiece in place for a year or so - she lived in Miami where it is believed she met FD and she moved into 4Jx with her daughter as soon as JF left with the 5 children for NC.
Yes - DNA/Blood in EE truck -AW2 indicated FD was hard at work scrubbing and cleaning Red Truck and enlisted the assistance of MT to clean the truck and also drive him to get the truck detailed at local car wash.
Yes - Business hasn't been active really since FIL died (FIL provided funding for building). FORE has been working on a house on Sturbridge in NC which is now on market. There are 3 other houses for sale in Farmington and you can see them all on the FORE website.
No - Nobody knows how FD is paying his 5 lawyers given that he has been pleading poverty in the divorce case for over 2 years. There is believed to be a 'Greek Benefactor' who was named in a deposition as providing the funding for the FD lawyers to a NY lawyer who would then divvy up the $$$.
Yes - Civil litigation is ongoing regarding money LENT to FD to build houses by FIL. FD is claiming these funds were a 'gift'. Trial date is 12/3.
Yes - MIL was awarded temporary custody of the children. If you'd like a crash course in the ongoing very acrimonious divorce action then strongly suggest the Judge Heller order where she gives temporary custody to GF (this document should be in Media Thread as well). Judge Heller brilliantly summarises the divorce action and FD well documented history as a 'liar in court' and a 'dead beat dad' as he paid zero for the maintenance of his children to GF after she left 4Jx.

There is a LOT of litigation going on in this case. There are 2 civil cases (1 including foreclosure of 4Jx where FD lived with first JF and then his mistress/sidepiece MT), family court relating to custody situation and the divorce (halted now), and criminal court for the charges from 2 AWs (nothing going on until January as investigation of LE is ongoing - UNLESS of course we see some new charges which have been expected now for awhile).

MOO
Oh yeah. This should help. Thx thx!

I have my "VineLink" set up to give me info on his movement (in and out of court/jail/etc). So far...it shows he is "slithering around town - with his snappy anklet; and his skinny jeans. Topped off by his black turtleneck and velvet jacket. Rico Suave! moo

Vhat? Le hiss! Somevonne is copying my suave, odorable, so sexy attire? Ze nerve!

Oh, pouvre de moi! I am ze bankrupt!

Jhust remember: Ze game of love is never called on ze account of darkness, my little midnight snack!

I didn’t even even know about VineLink. So could you also looks and see if he might be slithering with someone else who happens to also be sporting a snappy anklet?

Oh yeah. This should help. Thx thx!
I haven't been reading here for a while so I'm rusty on the case.

This I know, Afitzy has given her all to this one and she's always the go-to person for a refresh!!

I pray we see progress soon. AW3 would be a great Christmas gift to those who care about Jennifer and her family.

Actually the answer to this one doesn't involve much digging but the answer is relatively simple. FD had little coming into the marriage with JF and a lot leaving it. IMO he didn't 'earn' the bulk of this income from FORE so then there is the question of where exactly the cash that FD/FORE has came from? Did it come from the Farber wealth, other people, or other activities legal and otherwise. Its a complicated question IMO but with the right resources it can definitely be answered.

Family Court should have been able IMO to sort all this out but it seemed to utterly fail.

The reason I am suspicious about the entire reason why this failed in Family Court is because JF had probably one of the toughest and most aggressive attys on her side and even they seemed unable to crack this puzzle.

It is for this reason that I believe State and Federal authorities need to take on this question and SOLVE IT!

MOO

Definitely a fascinating case study and I suspect will be a future one for many law students interested in this field. I would like to hope that the ultimate learnings from this will ultimately better our CT family court system, even if just one or two layers of red tape might be removed.

I feel Atty Weinstein's pain in this motion as it seems like the old 'delay delay delay' tactics from FD/Atty BM just keep on rolling. A last minute deposition of the Plaintiff in the case is just another chance to extract information about the Farber family assets IMO too as is claimed by Atty Weinstein.

The idea of doing a deposition literally on the eve of trial and attaching a document list for the Plaintiff at this late date is understandably anger inducing, especially as the Plaintiff has responded on the document request list from the Defendant any number of times previously IMO.

WHERE IS THE JUDGE???? Why are the same/similiar issues in terms of documents and discovery still kicking around and being recycled over and over it seems?

I do wonder when/if ever will Judge Noble stop these tactics by the Defendant?

WHEN will this cycle ever end and why is the Judge not seeming to do anything to rule on ongoing items of contention or confusion? Baffling to watch this play out.

There is no way to end the games and ongoing delay tactics and fishing for information by the Defendants in this matter IMO unless the Judge does something and takes control of a process that sadly seem to be spiralling out of control IMO.

I realise this case has had multiple Judges over its lifespan but the situation that Atty Weinstein is facing on the eve of trial (12/3) is absolutely unacceptable IMO and IDK why Judge Noble is permitting this all to happen?

So disappointing to see this in the CT courts, yet again....

MOO
Omg! Maddening!!!! Judge Noble needs to take action! Perhaps he needs some pointers from the CO judges and attorneys!! Pathetic!!!!
I think CT must be corrupt as it doesn’t make sense!!!

Moo

You know, maybe the judge not forcing FD finance records to back up FD claims they were gifts.
Once GF says not gifts, it’s on FD to PROVE that they are gifts. He cannot show up at trial with documents that he has been asked to produce to now at trial, to prove the money was a gift.
Judges are so clever.

edited to add: it’s too late then. And with no proof, other than accountant just changing entry because FD told him to change it to gift, that’s against accounting principles, I would think. Wonder what previous financial documents used to apply for loans indicated? And old tax findings???

edited to add: GF won’t back down. FD thinks she’s like Jennifer. We have a news flash for him: WRONGO, B O N Z O!
Exacto!!!

After following the Berreth case; I am more hopeful that JD will get justice. I figure the KB case took a year -- so -- hoping for justice for JD come next April or May 2020. Here's to hoping! Love all of you guys - and your sleuthing info. I am happy to be part of this WS community; although I don't bring much to the party - I am here for the info - and to add some "snark". moo
Love it!!! Thank you!

I haven't been reading here for a while so I'm rusty on the case.

This I know, Afitzy has given her all to this one and she's always the go-to person for a refresh!!

I pray we see progress soon. AW3 would be a great Christmas gift to those who care about Jennifer and her family.
Missed you Mem! You brought good luck to KB’s case and I know you will here! Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine