GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had the most pure intentions....moving to Colorado for a man who was an imposter. He humiliated her and deceived her, yet she remained optimistic and loyal. She loved her baby and she jumped through hoops to make it work. There is no woman in the universe that PF would have truly loved because he is a broken monster. I think we all see Kelsey for the beautiful soul she is. To the family and parents of Kelsey, we see her grace and see how Patrick tried to destroy it with his bad mouthing and denial of the the relationship. No need to worry about restoring her reputation. Nothing to see but beauty and eternal love for a man so not worthy of her. I am so comforted that the baby is not with the Frazee family. Kelsey will be watching over from her perch in heaven and her little one is in the best care with such a loving family. Hugs to the Berreth family and my Websleuth family :)

What a lovely post, Jupiter, Thank you.:):):)
Meeting the imposter PF was a tragedy for Kelsey.
The Berreth's now have Kelsey's child, that they will always treasure, unlike the Frazee family, that have/will come unstuck in life.
We know PF's demise and I certainly hope we hear more about the Frazee family in the future.
Similarly with KK. I hope after her court Case, we will also hear how Karma is working hard.
No body will escape.
MOO.

I believe KK's deal is intact.

I also think that the reporter and his legal consultant might be misleading here if the event they are describing was KK's coffee alias "Cassie" that wanted to make a playdate with KB's daughter. (Reporter does not disclose the contact).

Could it be that KK texted KB from the burner phone for the playdate? I recall KB refused to make a date telling KK that she had to check with her fiancee (PF).

If the playdate example is close to the reporter's allegation then it's something KK already revealed and I think KK is safe.

IMO, it's going to take a blatant violation of the spirit of the plea agreement for the DA to cite KK is in breach of the agreement. These agreements are like contracts.

MOO

ETA: This report about KK failing to disclose contact was by KRDO/13 and not Sam Kraemer at KOAA/5. In fact, Sam just put out a tweet trying to make it clear that the plea deal was accepted and not broken by KK.

Click-bait may work for a while but people lose faith quickly in reporters who make things up out of whole cloth.

Was the wreath on her front door? I wonder if those could be the antlers PF burned in the fire.

No, the photo is from a random decorating blog. Pinterest is a place to save ideas from all over the internet in the form of photos. It's like a giant bulletin board only in electronic format and you can save things in categories to make it easy to go back and find your ideas later. Kelsey pinning that photo just means she liked the idea of a wreath with antlers. MOO.

ETA: KB could have made a wreath like that from the idea she pinned but I think we would have heard about a wreath being on the door and removed/burned. Sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:
Kelsey also had a Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll recipe pinned on her "Yummm" board and I found myself wondering if that was the recipe she made. PF's evil has tainted so many normal, decent and beautiful things. KB should still be here to make cinnamon rolls every year on Thanksgiving for her baby. Instead Baby K probably won't get cinnamon rolls very often because CB will always be reminded of finding the rock hard uncovered rolls in KB's kitchen. I know it's such a small thing to be upset about but I still can't get over the cinnamon rolls. And they were uncovered because of KK taking off the foil cover that had KB's blood on it. :mad::(

ETA: I meant to agree on the candles too-- we will never look at candles the same will we? :(
It's not a small thing (the cinnamon rolls). If we feel that way about them, I can't begin to imagine how the Berreth's feel.

And yep, same with the candles. :( MOO

Gawd i was watching that too. Seriously just now feeding the pups i was musing about how KK mustve felt sitting there waiting, given the chance to stop and THINK...from "wtf did I just do?" to "maybe he'll love me NOW"

I tried to empath'ze with her (it's what I am. I've come to accept it) wondering how I'D feel and was so immediately nauseous that I had to stop thinking and shake my head!

All that hair rustling had to be nerves. And primping for PF. KK had just saved his butt and I'll wager was seeking some pretty unavailable approval. Just musing here
Yep, she was doing a hard core “pick me!” “love me” polka. An always moving goal post. That one hair out a place?! You lose!

Im with you, I’m pretty empathetic, but that was some major desperation going on there. And
I can’t wrap my head around any of it.

I mean, I couldn’t lose myself that pathetically for Jason Momoa or Bezos’s money...

THINGS WE CAN PUT TO REST – Update #1
  1. There is no evidence that PF murdered KB…WRONG.
  2. There was only blood in the bathroom…WRONG.
  3. The trial will never happen by October…WRONG.
  4. There’s no proof that KK was in Idaho…WRONG.
  5. KK’s story doesn’t align with the evidence…WRONG.
  6. KK planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  7. LE planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  8. KB was drugged, kept alive until KK came to town and killed her…WRONG.
  9. All PF did was dispose of the body…WRONG.
  10. KB's murder was a hired hit and not something PF did himself…WRONG.
  11. DA's don’t engage in plea deals prior to an arrest for homicide...WRONG.
  12. There’s not enough evidence…WRONG.
  13. The jury won’t believe KK’s story…WRONG.
  14. The only way to bond out of jail is with cash…WRONG.
  15. You only need one baby gate for a toddler if you have stairs…SMDH
  16. PF’s not stupid…WRONG.
  17. This case isn’t a slam dunk…WRONG.
  18. There's no evidence KB was murdered in the townhome....WRONG.
  19. KB wasn't murdered on the 22nd...WRONG.
  20. PF didn't murder KB with a baseball bat...WRONG.
  21. KB's body wasn't burned at the franch...WRONG.
  22. There's no proof PF wrote the jailhouse paper towel letters.....WRONG
  23. "No Body, No Crime"...WRONG Patrick, if you haven't figured that out by now.
  24. I disagree!........Of course you do. You always do!!!!!
  25. The letter’s weren’t authenticated as PF’s…WRONG.
  26. The state had the burden of obtaining a hand writing expert to prove the letters were PF’s…WRONG.
  27. Since they didn’t, the defense didn’t need to cross examine or challenge the authorship…WRONG.
  28. Closing arguments are going to be a boon for the defense…WRONG.
  29. The defense and prosecution would try to negotiate a plea deal over the weekend...WRONG.

Love it!
Makes me feel all Sonny & Cher....:cool::rolleyes:

The list goes on, the list goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da.....

Last edited:
  23. "No Body, No Crime"...WRONG Patrick, if you haven't figured that out by now.
  26. The state had the burden of obtaining a hand writing expert to prove the letters were PF’s…WRONG.
  27. Since they didn’t, the defense didn’t need to cross examine or challenge the authorship…WRONG.
  29. The defense and prosecution would try to negotiate a plea deal over the weekend...WRONG.

So complete!
but what about "No Bounty fingerprints; no crime!"

She had the most pure intentions....moving to Colorado for a man who was an imposter. He humiliated her and deceived her, yet she remained optimistic and loyal. She loved her baby and she jumped through hoops to make it work. There is no woman in the universe that PF would have truly loved because he is a broken monster. I think we all see Kelsey for the beautiful soul she is. To the family and parents of Kelsey, we see her grace and see how Patrick tried to destroy it with his bad mouthing and denial of the the relationship. No need to worry about restoring her reputation. Nothing to see but beauty and eternal love for a man so not worthy of her. I am so comforted that the baby is not with the Frazee family. Kelsey will be watching over from her perch in heaven and her little one is in the best care with such a loving family. Hugs to the Berreth family and my Websleuth family :)

Is there a memorial page for her where we can send messages to her family?

Wow

But something we learned for the first time in court was that Lee had previous contact with Berreth over text before the murder, and that she apparently failed to reveal that to investigators or prosecutors.

"It seems to me that this is a pretty significant piece of information that she used an alias to contact the decedent in this case and that would be something that could potentially cause the prosecution to revoke the plea agreement," Mika said.

Patrick Frazee trial: What's next for Krystal Lee? - KRDO

That’s not going to happen.

I do believe she said she picked up food for Kb2 and PF and KK got a drink for herself. At least, that's a/t trial tweets. No big deal...just that everyone's flaming KK for eating at Sonic. I'm no fan. But if we believe her, we believe her. And we can't pick and choose.

Oh yes we can. What’s corroborated we can believe. What’s not we don’t have to.

Well the
I still shudder when I think of how he told KK after he killed Kelsey, that it was inhumane (duh!). He then proceeded to tell her in the future he would do it in a different and more humane manner. So he planned to do it again, probably KK was next.
Well the paper towel scrolls are proof of that. She's just as arrogant as he is to think she's an Uber Fem,and not the side piece she is.
MOO

Oh perfect!

No, the photo is from a random decorating blog. Pinterest is a place to save ideas from all over the internet in the form of photos. It's like a giant bulletin board only in electronic format and you can save things in categories to make it easy to go back and find your ideas later. Kelsey pinning that photo just means she liked the idea of a wreath with antlers. MOO.

ETA: KB could have made a wreath like that from the idea she pinned but I think we would have heard about a wreath being on the door and removed/burned. Sorry for any confusion!
Oh, ok. I thought it might be like snapchat where people post their own pictures.
Still, I do wonder if PF really did burn antlers in the fire or if he just told his workers that in case they noticed anything suspicious.

I still shudder when I think of how he told KK after he killed Kelsey, that it was inhumane (duh!). He then proceeded to tell her in the future he would do it in a different and more humane manner. So he planned to do it again, probably KK was next.
I think he meant the next time he and KK killed someone, he'd do it differently. I think the two of them had a co-dependent relationship and I think the only reason KK turned on him is because she wanted to pay him back for making her second fiddle to another woman. As CB said, even if KK didn't want to go to the authorities to save KB, if she truly believed a baby was being abused by her mother she would have known to make a dhs call to save the baby.

Here we go -- the alternate could have made for a hung jury!

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
Frazee Juror: “I thought it was a hard decision” said an alternate juror who wished to remain anonymous. The juror did not vote because of the alternate status. Frazee was found guilty of killing #kelseyberreth on Thanksgiving Day last year. @KDVR @channel2kwgn

The juror shook their head a bit and said “It apparently wasn’t that hard for the others (who voted on the jury)...”

9:09 AM - 19 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

Ha! Maybe that juror is just trying to avoid the hit list! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members