NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Andrew's body language reveals that he is lying. The frequent blinking and inappropriate laughter.

Body language expert examines Andrew interview - and it's not good for Prince

Prince Andrew was crazy to do a voluntary interview. Whoever suggested that this was a "good idea", should be fired. They are absolutely tone deaf to the implications. Prince Andrew should have quietly gone to Corfu, or some other island for rich folks, and the palace should have stated his retirement from public service. No more press, public engagements, just defer those tasks to his brother, future king, and his progeny.
Prince Andrew criticised for 'car-crash interview'

Prince Andrew was crazy to do a voluntary interview. Whoever suggested that this was a "good idea", should be fired. They are absolutely tone deaf to the implications. Prince Andrew should have quietly gone to Corfu, or some other island for rich folks, and the palace should have stated his retirement from public service. No more press, public engagements, just defer those tasks to his brother, future king, and his progeny.
Prince Andrew criticised for 'car-crash interview'

Well, it wasn't his PR.
Prince Andrew’s PR man quit after advising against interview

I suspect it was his own sense of entitlement that wanted to do the interview. He somehow imagined that the pile of over-detailed manure would exonerate him. And I'm thankful because he might never have to give legal testimony so at least we got something on which to form a solid opinion.

Two correctional officers responsible for guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night before he took his own life are expected to face criminal charges this week for falsifying prison records, two people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The federal charges could come as soon as Tuesday and are the first in connection with Epstein’s death. The wealthy financier died at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York while awaiting trial on charges of sexually abusing teenage girls.

The officers on Epstein’s unit at the federal jail in New York City are suspected of failing to check on him every half-hour, as required, and of fabricating log entries to claim they had. Federal prosecutors offered the guards a plea bargain, but the AP reported Friday that the officers declined the deal.
Criminal charges expected this week against Epstein guards

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Maria Farmer says alleged sex trafficker's house had cameras "monitoring private moments" - CBS News

"They were monitors inside this cabinet. And there were men sitting here. And I looked on the cameras, and I saw toilet, toilet, bed, bed, toilet, bed. I'm like, 'I am never gonna use the restroom here and I'm never gonna sleep here,' you know what I mean? It was very obvious that they were, like, monitoring private moments."

She believes there are tapes - the question is, who has them?

Prince Andrew 'is named' in 'explosive' pages of new evidence | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew has allegedly been named in secret new evidence detailing further allegations against his paedophile former friend Jeffrey Epstein.

A US judge will decide within the next six weeks whether to unseal more than 3,000 pages of new evidence about alleged crimes by the billionaire financier.

Hundreds of people are thought to be named in the files including the Duke of York as well as other well-known politicians and business figures, it has been claimed.

McCarthy will push for hearings if ABC News doesn’t comply with Epstein inquiry

McCarthy will push for hearings if ABC News doesn’t comply with Epstein inquiry

Later in McCarthy's interview, he reaffirmed his support for hearings should ABC News opt not to comply, and he also mentioned the possibility of NBC facing questions for their handling of Ronan Farrow's reporting on disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein.

according to the indictment, Epstein was placed in the cell closest to the correctional officers' desk in the common area of the SHU. So the guards were just 15 feet from Epstein's cell the night of his suicide
Surveillance video shows that besides the two officers charged today, no one entered the SHU -- where Epstein was housed -- at anytime during the night he died, the indictment says.

Two guards at Epstein's prison facility, Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, have been indicted for falsifying records on the night of his death. They allegedly browsed the internet and sat at their desks for nearly 8 hours instead of doing checks. STORY: nbcnews.com/news/all/prosecutors-preparing-charges-against-two-guards-epstein-death-sources-say-n1085371…

Last edited:
Jeffrey Edward Epstein was an American financier and convicted sex offender and likely blackmailer of the very rich and powerful. Found dead in his prison cell on August 10, 2019, supposedly by suicidal hanging while in Federal custody.

The prison guard station for guards Tova Noel and Michael Thomas as being 15 feet away from Epstein cell and he was'nt supposedly checked on for 8hrs or so when they were duty bound to check on him every 30 minutes.

The very experienced pathologist said the death scene looked completely staged in the 1 picture taken before the body was moved and in subsequent pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy