Found Deceased MN - William Albrecht, 29, Bloomington, 14 Nov 2019 *Arrests*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
William Albrecht was last seen on Nov. 14 and is described as a 5-foot, 10-inch male with brown hair, a full beard and mustache and brown eyes. He also has a missing tooth that is visible when he smiles and a tattoo of lips on his neck below his right ear.

He was last seen getting into a cab in Bloomington.

Minneapolis police investigating report of missing 29-year-old man

800MissingWilliamAlbrecht.jpg

Bloomington police assisted Minneapolis Police Tuesday afternoon in executing a warrant at a home on the 1500 block of East 87th Street. Soon after, the Hennepin County Crime Lab was called to process the scene.

Friends tell WCCO this is the same home 29-year-old William Albrecht was last seen getting into a cab outside of last week. They have been searching for him non-stop for the last five days.
Police Execute Search Warrant At Same Bloomington Home Where Missing Man William Albrecht Was Last Seen

I just came on to post this- always glad to see that people beat me to it, that’s why I love y’all on websleuths!
Would they bring in CSI normally or would this (I’m guessing) mean that they might have found something in his home worth checking further? I wonder who said they last saw him getting into a cab?

this friend’s wording confuses me-
“The last time that anyone saw him was him leaving from the house behind us. He was getting into a cab. He was supposed to be returning home and he never showed up at home,”
Police Execute Search Warrant At Same Bloomington Home Where Missing Man William Albrecht Was Last Seen

The Bloomington Police Department assisted Minneapolis police on a search warrant executed at that residence on Tuesday, and based on evidence recovered at the scene, officers obtained probable cause to arrest three people.

Skylar Edmond Labarge, 26, and Preston Scott Sharlow, 32, both of Bloomington, were arrested Wednesday and 31-year-old Isabelle Carrie Braveheart, of Bloomington, was arrested Tuesday, according to police. All three are being held on probable cause homicide in the Bloomington Jail.

Police said the investigation into the possible homicide is active and police are still working to locate Albrecht.

Police investigating case of missing man as homicide

They believe they found his body an hour ago here in Woodbury. Waiting for confirmation that it’s him... :(:(
I recognize him, he went to my high school and graduated a year after me, he was very popular :(

“Investigators searched the house Tuesday and found evidence linking the three suspects to Albrecht’s disappearance and indicating “trauma that was inflicted on somebody,” said Bloomington Deputy Police Chief Mike Hartley.

The body was located about 3 p.m. outside in an “open area” southwest of where Interstates 94 and 494 intersect...

He also declined to say what led authorities to that spot, but did say one of the men was arrested in Woodbury earlier this week.”

Man's body found in Woodbury is believed to be Bloomington homicide victim

Last edited:
In the beginning, a female friend was interviewed and talked about how he was last seen getting in a cab to go home, which obviously didn’t happen as he was murdered in the home. This particular quoted female friend wasn’t arrested so I’m wondering if she was fed this story and she was the one pushed forward to give the interview? Just random thought

I might need to contact my cousin who is a Woodbury police officer.

Reactions: Dre
I told my parents all about this when I visited for thanksgiving. They had already heard, and had no idea he was from our city originally. My mom was a teacher in the district and when I showed her his yearbook picture, she remembered him too as being the class clown along with a few other popular guys.
I think about him every day, first person I’ve known directly to be here on websleuths with such a sad and disturbing story. I’m so sorry Will, I will remember you fondly and keep your family in my prayers to the universe. Goodbye, funny guy, you will never be forgotten!!!

https://www.hennepinattorney.org/-/...hash=F4DBF7924A82EBB1E25BC30CA0DA98A684233142
Here is the incredibly graphic criminal complaint of what these two brothers did after they lured him, using her phone. Brutal murder motivated by jealousy and territory, Sharlow has a 4 yo child with the woman Will was talking to. she took her child and ran during the assault, yet did not call police. SO DISGUSTED. After all they did to kill (overkill) "over a period of time" its incredible to me that its only being classified as second degree. I hope they both receive the maximum of 40 yrs each.
Murder suspects accused of luring man to Bloomington home

Brothers sentenced in 2019 murder over love triangle | kare11.com

"The Hennepin County Attorney's Office says 34-year-old Preston Sharlow was sentenced to nearly 32 years behind bars after being convicted of second-degree murder, while his brother, 28-year-old Skylar Labarge, received more than 16 years for aiding and abetting murder. A judge ruled both were involved in the fatal beating of 29-year-old William Albrecht, whose battered body was found dumped in a remote area of Woodbury in November of 2019."

IMO
Good but totally unbelievable that this even happened! The lady took her child and ran from the house when she found out what was happening. She was not charged even though the brothers lured him with her phone. very sad all around, everybody loses especially Mr. Albrecht.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back