GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hard to find PF... but did anyone ever find witness Bentley?

Someone tells me he was transferred to Weld County jail straight from Teller County jail back in October because it was Weld County where warrants were issued months ago, his cases are there. But Weld County jail has no info on Bentley's status, not even that he was released. I tested another inmate and Vine had his complete info, but Bentley is just Poof! not located in Vine.

Of course the juicier rumor is that SF1 bailed him out, but there is no proof of this. Nowhere does it say that Bentley bonded out? TIA if anyone found him.

Another note from Frazee says he’s not a criminal but “this planning and talking gets my blood flowing”. In exchange, the man says Frazee helped him bond out of jail. Frazee’s notes said they could “do a lot of *advertiser censored* together”. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam also covered this in his Facebook Live. PF apparently contacted this witness’ “old lady,” and arranged for him to be released.

We don’t know if there was any financial help on the part of the F’s. This man is free though, and has been for some time.

Another note from Frazee says he’s not a criminal but “this planning and talking gets my blood flowing”. In exchange, the man says Frazee helped him bond out of jail. Frazee’s notes said they could “do a lot of **** together”. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam also covered this in his Facebook Live. PF apparently contacted this witness’ “old lady,” and arranged for him to be released.

We don’t know if there was any financial help on the part of the F’s. This man is free though, and has been for some time.
If they do investigate it, I think they will uncover any money trail IMO as well as any conspiracy for these "hit list" people. I can't wait.
JMO

If they do investigate it, I think they will uncover any money trail IMO as well as any conspiracy for these "hit list" people. I can't wait.
JMO

It does seem like it would be easy to investigate too because LE already has the person working with them so he has probably already told LE where the funds came from.

I suppose if a cash payment was made then LE would still need to investigate further to get some sort of documentation about any possible transfer of funds.

It may not be a crime to gift strangers some money but it should be a crime to solicit someone and pay someone to attempt to do harm to others. Some sort of conspiracy charge I would assume would be a valid charge if any payment was made to that effect even if the last part of the deal was never carried out.

It seems to be worth pursuing by LE to see if a crime was in fact committed or not and by who.

In any event its a scary situation for all affected.

There was just one post here in the threads that had all 13 I believe. The rest only had a few. I don't know how to find it. M o o.
NOV 15, 2019
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 10: Judge says if jury doesn't convict on 1st-degree murder, lesser charge is an option
[...]

He also said that the letters were instructions and suggestions on how to carry out the hits for the witnesses names, location, and phone numbers. There were 17 letters in total.

He quoted Frazee, "They all need to disappear, unseen until after the trial."

The people the jail friend claims Frazee asked him to kill are as follows:

Agent Gregg Slater, CBI
Sydney Kenney, Krystal's dad
Deddy McIntyre, Krystal's mom
Kolton Kenney, Krystal's brother
Kristi Kenney, Krystal's aunt
Joe Moore, Frazee's friend
Wendi Clark, Joe Moore's wife
Chad Lee, Krystal's ex husband
Michelle Stein, Krystal's friend
Krystal Lee
Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mother
Kendi Kenney, Krystal's brother

[...]

This is so awesome--hosted by the Woodland Park PD ❤️❤️❤️

A Celebration of Life Ceremony will be held Saturday November 23, 2019 from 2pm-3pm at the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Woodland Park for Kelsey Berreth. Light refreshments will be provided after the Ceremony.

Celebration of Life Ceremony For Kelsey Berreth
t4533.gif

How ironic for KK to claim she was worried about her family's safety so she helped PF to clean up his murder scene.

Looking at the hit list of names most all are her family.

Way to go KK in keeping your family safe.
How about calling LE right at the beginning the next time someone asks you to help with any part of a murder.

How ironic for KK to claim she was worried about her family's safety so she helped PF to clean up his murder scene.

Looking at the hit list of names most all are her family.

Way to go KK in keeping your family safe.
How about calling LE right at the beginning the next time someone asks you to help with any part of a murder.

Right? Then he’d be in jail.

I like to believe that: 1) PF doesn't have enough cash to motivate anyone to pull off a hit for him, and 2) there are very, very few people who would kill total strangers for cash simply because a truly execrable convicted criminal with a life+ sentence paid them to do so. MOO

Paid them bail and a vague promise that there might be loot they can take. It was silly and baby mush and delusional to think anyone would take him up on that offer.

Likely because he is the ONLY one that he was able to completely fool. Even KB was not completely fooled by him. She thought she could help him, soften his anger and mean spirit. CC likely NEVER saw that part of him. Also, CC is NOT a critical thinker either. So thankful one of his types didn't make it to the jury.
I truly want to take the same stance as you, but I can't just yet. This man slammed Kelsey right from the start, and he defended Patrick like he knew for a fact that he didn't do any harm to Kelsey. All the evidence that was presented, and this guy believes Kelsey is deceased, but doesn't believe that they way it was presented to the court was the way that it happened?

What does he know, then, if he thinks otherwise? Was he going to help Patrick frame Krystal, but probably is ticked off because he wasn't called to be a witness for Patrick?

NOV 20, 2019
Kelsey Berreth remembered as a 'shining light' on Earth
[...]

The Woodland Park Police Department is hosting a remembrance candle vigil for Kelsey on Friday, which marks one year since authorities believe the 29-year-old was killed by her fiancé, from 6-7 p.m. at Memorial Park, located at 412 N. Park Street in Woodland Park. Her fiancé was found guilty of murder on Monday.

She came from a religious family and they know she is in heaven now, District Attorney Dan May said after the guilty verdict.

Kelsey was born on Sept. 15, 1989 in Washington. Growing up in the lakeside city of Moses Lake, she had a constant companion — her brother Clint Berreth, who is two years younger than her. He said they did everything on the family's farm together. Kelsey wanted to be a crop duster when she was a child, her mother Cheryl Berreth said in court on Nov. 1, which kicked off a life-long fascination with aviation.

"She always wanted to fly as a child," she said.

[...]

After moving to Colorado in May 2016 and picking up a handful of different jobs, she landed at Doss Aviation in Pueblo in late July 2017, Cheryl said.

She started the company's training program around the same time as IC, and they bonded over that shared experience.

Kelsey was rarely seen without a smile and had a kind and gentle heart, IC said.

"That’s how we knew her," she said. “She was a joy for all of us to be around.”

[...]

Cline said when Kelsey returned to work, it was easy to tell she was a "proud momma." She noted that they shared a special bond because both of their daughters were named K.

[...]

CS, a flight instructor at Doss Aviation, said she was so close with Kelsey that she kept a picture of Baby K on her fridge in her Pueblo home. When Kelsey would bring the baby to work, Baby K always well-behaved and happy, CS said. Kelsey may have been quiet and reserved, but she was always very sweet, she said.

[...]

The young mother was also sharp as a tack. MM, the chief pilot for initial training at Doss Aviation, said she completed the training program during her short time with the company — an achievement that even instructors with 20 years of experience in the U.S. Air Force have called "grueling."

[...]

She wrote the best test questions for her students — never too hard or too easy, just exactly what they should know, said DD. He flew with Kelsey often and called her a "natural pilot."

“I’ll remember her kindness and smile the most," he said. “A smile like hers would lift me up. ... I’m grateful I was able to know her and call her my friend.”

[...]

Another coworker, named C, said he was only just starting to get to know Kelsey on a deeper level when she disappeared. But he knew she was quiet, unassuming, beautiful and a gentle soul, he said. Even with her small frame, she stood out at work because she helped her aviation students get exactly where they needed to be.

[...]

She made a direct impact on those students, and her spirit will live on as they use those instructions and pass their knowledge along to the next generation, Chris said.

“Even though I won’t see her again on this side of eternity, I know I’ll see her again one day and we’ll have our chats once again," he said. “It’s important for Baby K to know how amazing her mother was."

NOV 20, 2019
Remembrance vigil for Kelsey Berreth planned in Woodland Park
A candlelight remembrance vigil for Kelsey Berreth is scheduled at 6 p.m. Friday by the Woodland Park Police Department.

[...]

The vigil will be at Memorial Park, 412 N. Park St., according to the announcement on the Woodland Park police's Facebook page.

The police department is also organizing a celebration of life ceremony for Berreth from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1000 Colorado 67, Woodland Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie