GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of this posting, PF is still on the inmate roster of Teller County Jail.

I recall the backlog notation when they are waiting on a bed at the DOC intake or transition location.

They're definitely getting ready for him-- welcome wagon and all!

Tiger Roster

Tiger Roster | Inmate Info

Can someone please explain why 1st Degree Murder and Solicitation to Commit 1st degree Murder are showing up as "Misdemeanors" under "Charge Type" on the Tiger Roster for PF ?!?

Thanks, Massy!

Good find.

This is something I've been keeping an eye out for ever since the moron's sentencing.
Fingers crossed he's either headed to Supermax in Florence or to a prison out of state.
He's definitely proven that he needs to be isolated for the public's safety.

No paper towels, either.
Not even toilet paper.

JMO.
Ha! PF being sent to Florence, is about as realistic as him being sent to Alcatraz in 1935.

The best we can hope for is out of state.

the comments on CC are interesting takes on this fellow. i admit that i have not read much else about him but i did watch the interview and he came across to me, and this is if he had no knowledge of PF prior to this tragedy, as the type of person that might have ruined this whole outcome had he been on the jury. seems he would harbor his pre conceived notions over the facts and evidence. if he sat through the trial and could still say he thought it didn't happen that way then he wasn't paying attention. he had his mind made up already and seems nothing was gonna change it.

I agree, he seems to be allowing his preconceived notions to override his acceptance of facts and evidence.

He seems determined to believe that PF is somehow innocent, even if only 'technically'. That means he must be really confused right now. If he's right and PF is technically innocent, then why isn't PF speaking out in his own defense? Especially now that he has nothing more to lose?

I think CC thinks that at worst, PF and KK's roles were reversed and his friend was an accessory to the fact but not the one who actually masterminded and executed the murder. Thank heaven no like-thinking individual was on the jury.

I think
Ha! PF being sent to Florence, is about as realistic as him being sent to Alcatraz in 1935.

The best we can hope for is out of state.

Do we really think PF will be sent out of state? Sadly, down here in FL, there appears to be an increase in domestic homicide. I understand CW being sent out of state because of the horrific homicide of his beautiful young children, in addition to his wife.... and that doesn’t fly with the prison crowd....

I think

Do we really think PF will be sent out of state? Sadly, down here in FL, there appears to be an increase in domestic homicide. I understand CW being sent out of state because of the horrific homicide of his beautiful young children, in addition to his wife.... and that doesn’t fly with the prison crowd....
Personally, I doubt it.

Watts was very unique, because as you said, he killed his kids as well. He also was the subject of far more attention than PF.

Lot of men kill women brutally, and there are plenty of people just like him in prison.

He’s not special, and despite the national media coverage of this case, I don’t think it makes him a far greater target than someone whose case didn’t get as much publicity.

He’s a big boy, and he can take care of himself. I think he stays in Colorado.

Personally, I doubt it.

Watts was very unique, because as you said, he killed his kids as well. He also was the subject of far more attention than PF.

Lot of men kill women brutally, and there are plenty of people just like him in prison.

He’s not special, and despite the national media coverage of this case, I don’t think it makes him a far greater target than someone whose case didn’t get as much publicity.

He’s a big boy, and he can take care of himself. I think he stays in Colorado.
I agree and I hope so!!!

CC is not a simple man he is a total moron. People need to stop interviewing him. They are allowing him to make statements like he doesn't think it happened that way. Then he should have been forced to give his thoughts on how exactly it did happened. This is the man that did the most damage to Kelsey's reputation. Either he gives his complete theory or he SHUTS UP. I blame the media for giving this idiot the attention he wants. The jury was in the courtroom everyday and they agree that's how it happened. If Cline can not get his mind around that then he is still being disrespectful to Kelsey and the Berreth family. This man ticks me off big time.

You and I are both are ticked off by this fan boy!

Not only is all the evidence in but PF was convicted on all this evidence. This guy is slime -- he's more interested in himself than he is justice. MOO

Dec 28, 2018

Cline wants to withhold judgment until the evidence in the murder is made public.

Friend of Colorado man accused of killing fiancee gives his opinion on the arrest

Dec 26, 2018

Cline said he insists he’ll withhold judgment toward Frazee until prosecutors and police release the evidence gathered against him.

Colleague: Patrick Frazee is professional, a good father

Dec 28, 2018

Cline tells PEOPLE that some media accounts have misrepresented the relationship between Frazee and Berreth, at least as Cline understood it.

While authorities have declined to discuss the couple’s custody arrangement, Cline says Frazee was the primary caretaker for their daughter — and would have had no reason to know immediately that Berreth had gone missing.

Day Before He Was Arrested in Case of Missing Fiancée, What Colorado Dad Told a Client

Dec 31, 2108

“If the evidence shows up that he did do it, I’m going to be one of the most shocked people you’ve ever seen,” said Cline, president of the Cripple Creek organization that protects the wild animals. “I know everybody always says that. But it doesn’t fit his persona to do something like that.”

Patrick Frazee, Accused of Killing Colorado Mother Kelsey Berreth, to Face Judge

March 23, 2019

Even after the arrest and after Cline was present at Frazee’s preliminary hearing and heard firsthand all of the brutal details of the case, he still stands by his farrier friend. “I’m not going to speculate. I’m going to wait and see what kind of evidence is presented,” he said on national television. “If the evidence comes out, OK, and I’m going to be shocked and amazed.

Search for Berreth’s Body Continues to Hit Wall; New Leads Surface | The Mountain Jackpot News

I like to believe that: 1) PF doesn't have enough cash to motivate anyone to pull off a hit for him, and 2) there are very, very few people who would kill total strangers for cash simply because a truly execrable convicted criminal with a life+ sentence paid them to do so. MOO

Those are all good points and I think that there is one other thing to consider. Now the the trial is over and PF is convicted the only reason PF would want anyone on that list killed is revenge.

Even if PF could somehow find a hit man to eliminate everyone on the list PF would still be sentenced to LWOP plus 156 years.

Those are all good points and I think that there is one other thing to consider. Now the the trial is over and PF is convicted the only reason PF would want anyone on that list killed is revenge.

Even if PF could somehow find a hit man to eliminate everyone on the list PF would still be sentenced to LWOP plus 156 years.
But he appears to be sick enough to seek revenge.... he has nothing to lose....

You and I are both are ticked off by this fan boy!

Not only is all the evidence in but PF was convicted on all this evidence. This guy is slime -- he's more interested in himself than he is justice. MOO

Dec 28, 2018

Cline wants to withhold judgment until the evidence in the murder is made public.

Friend of Colorado man accused of killing fiancee gives his opinion on the arrest

Dec 26, 2018

Cline said he insists he’ll withhold judgment toward Frazee until prosecutors and police release the evidence gathered against him.

Colleague: Patrick Frazee is professional, a good father

Dec 28, 2018

Cline tells PEOPLE that some media accounts have misrepresented the relationship between Frazee and Berreth, at least as Cline understood it.

While authorities have declined to discuss the couple’s custody arrangement, Cline says Frazee was the primary caretaker for their daughter — and would have had no reason to know immediately that Berreth had gone missing.

Day Before He Was Arrested in Case of Missing Fiancée, What Colorado Dad Told a Client

Dec 31, 2108

“If the evidence shows up that he did do it, I’m going to be one of the most shocked people you’ve ever seen,” said Cline, president of the Cripple Creek organization that protects the wild animals. “I know everybody always says that. But it doesn’t fit his persona to do something like that.”

Patrick Frazee, Accused of Killing Colorado Mother Kelsey Berreth, to Face Judge

March 23, 2019

Even after the arrest and after Cline was present at Frazee’s preliminary hearing and heard firsthand all of the brutal details of the case, he still stands by his farrier friend. “I’m not going to speculate. I’m going to wait and see what kind of evidence is presented,” he said on national television. “If the evidence comes out, OK, and I’m going to be shocked and amazed.

Search for Berreth’s Body Continues to Hit Wall; New Leads Surface | The Mountain Jackpot News
Oh Look, he's part of a group that protects "wild animals"... :rolleyes:
Cline, president of the Cripple Creek organization that protects the wild animals.

NOV 15, 2019
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 10: Judge says if jury doesn't convict on 1st-degree murder, lesser charge is an option
[...]

He also said that the letters were instructions and suggestions on how to carry out the hits for the witnesses names, location, and phone numbers. There were 17 letters in total.

He quoted Frazee, "They all need to disappear, unseen until after the trial."

The people the jail friend claims Frazee asked him to kill are as follows:

Agent Gregg Slater, CBI
Sydney Kenney, Krystal's dad
Deddy McIntyre, Krystal's mom
Kolton Kenney, Krystal's brother
Kristi Kenney, Krystal's aunt
Joe Moore, Frazee's friend
Wendi Clark, Joe Moore's wife
Chad Lee, Krystal's ex husband
Michelle Stein, Krystal's friend
Krystal Lee
Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey's mother
Kendi Kenney, Krystal's brother

[...]
Am I wrong in thinking Patrick would've needed some outside help compiling all those addresses, etc. to write on the paper towels? If so, hmmmmm......

Am I wrong in thinking Patrick would've needed some outside help compiling all those addresses, etc. to write on the paper towels? If so, hmmmmm......
No, I don't think you're wrong. However, it's unclear to me whether PF furnished exact addresses or merely described general locations - cities, towns, etc.

For example - see tweet below. Doesn't say addresses so I dunno. I'd have to read back through the articles detailing JB John Doe's testimony to be sure. MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
The notes show Frazee giving information on where Kenney, Chad Lee and Joseph Moore all live. He also provides suggestions for getting rid of them. He says Kenney would be close to her kids. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
12:35 PM - 15 Nov 2019

ETA: Okay, this article does say the notes included addresses...

Former inmate: Frazee asked him to kill Kenney, others - KOAA
Doe says described how to "carry out the hit" on witnesses and shared names, phone numbers and addresses. Doe says he has heard of people's names on the list, including Kenney and Michelle Stein.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member