UK UK - Daniel Entwistle, 7, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, May 2003

Likewise, this case has only just been brought to my attention, even though the poor boy vanished around the same time as Madeleine McCann. All depends on what friends you have in high places...

<modsnip - no link to source, rumor>

Last edited by a moderator:
January 2015:

Police were aware of the conviction when Daniel vanished aged seven in 2003 in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, but it was never made public...

The railway worker&#8217;s marriage to Daniel&#8217;s mum Paula ended soon after police told her of the conviction early in the search...

Rumours of his conviction had circulated online but it was only confirmed after the Sunday People made an application to Preston Crown Court this week.

As the conviction happened before 1997, Entwistle never appeared on the Sex Offender Register.

A document released on the orders of a judge said: &#8220;David Entwistle was upon his own confession convicted upon indictment of sexual intercourse with a girl under 13 years on March 26, 1987, at the Crown Court at Preston. He was sentenced to six months.&#8221;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...rol&service=responsive&0p19G=c&service=tablet

I think the likelihood is that he fell into the river, but who knows? Perhaps an abductor deliberately left the bike there as a red herring?

Could be a victim of child trafficking and elite pedophile rings. If that was the case the police would most likely not go near it, since some bad people are very powerful.

Then again he may have been taken by a loner. I am going to have a look and see what I can find. I knew a lad with the surname Entwhistle, although there are probably thousands out there!

FB page for missing Daniel - Daniel Entwistle missing

10610586_334341806746129_3271127710584445631_n.jpg

Exactly!

What was a 7 year old child doing out running errands for his parents? Christ
It may have been safe years back. But child traficking is unfortunately big business now and there are wicked people out there.

I was lucky to have very good parents and I wasn't allowed out on my own until secondary school, which looking back on it was probably the wise decision!

Sadly l think it unlikely that he is still alive and well. Not a missing 7 year old, regardless of how street wise he may have been.

Hi guys,

My family and I have lived in the Great Yarmouth area for the past 40 years, and I am posting on this thread to give you a little more information regarding the upsetting and sinister disappearance of Daniel Entwhistle back in 2003.

The missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle concerns a local man named Derick Tempest, and a car garage in Great Yarmouth, which was owned by a homosexual couple named James Hall & Andrew Ventham.

Derick Tempest had been sexually abused by James Hall & Andrew Ventham as a child, and he was using blackmail methods to extort money from the car garage owners for years. He also had knowledge about the pair abusing other children in the local area.

The decomposing body of Derick Tempest was found near the Berney Arms in the River Yare close to Great Yarmouth on April 14 2010, weighed down by a heavy brake drum. Mr Hall and Mr Ventham were then found dead at their car garage on 2nd November.

<modsnip> Also, it is worth mentioning that the car garage is very close to where Daniel disappeared.

Man 'killed by blackmail targets'

Blackmailer 'murdered' by child abusers

Last edited by a moderator:
Really. I have been to GY, once, and l don't care to go back. Same for Blackpool too.

Who was home when he left on his bike? Wonder if anyone else is seen looking suspicious on CCTV at the store. MOO

An article in the daily fail says that Daniel's school warned parents of a strange man hanging around outside he corner shop before Daniel went missing and another parent said the town had a lot of paedophiles.
It is beyond me why anyone let their 7 year old son out to the shops and park by himself at any time ut when you have been warned about a strange man hanging around it's even worse IMO!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back