Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps @Thebutterflyeffect can give us the local perspective from Leah's workplace, if she wouldn't mind. They knew Haydon there. Does this mean we can post Haydon's SM on here as he is now the victim in this too as well as Leah. Anyone know the rules?

I would say that we're not allowed to post Haydon's SM. He's still the brother of the missing person, and his death won't have changed that. (Can't believe I'm talking about his death :( )

Haydon's death has really shocked me.

Me too. Heartbreaking. This poor family.
It's high time certain people told the truth about what was going on in Leah's life. There's potentially three or four individuals out there who can fill in the gaps for the night in the hotel, the evening taxi trips, the evening of Valentine's day and the morning of Leah's disappearance - the longer "they" stay silent the more it looks like they're all one and the same person. IMO etc

I do not believe LC committed suicide.

I think X is responsible for her disappearance and he or people known to him for her continued absence.

HC’s very sad, shocking and untimely death does not change any conclusion at which I had previously arrived.

Perhaps @Thebutterflyeffect can give us the local perspective from Leah's workplace, if she wouldn't mind. They knew Haydon there. Does this mean we can post Haydon's SM on here as he is now the victim in this too as well as Leah. Anyone know the rules?

From my understanding there is no foul play involved in Haydon's death. He is a family member and WS does not allow sleuthing family.

I do not believe LC committed suicide.

I think X is responsible for her disappearance and he or people known to him for her continued absence.

HC’s very sad, shocking and untimely death does not change any conclusion at which I had previously arrived.
I am not sure but I do not think she has committed suicide either, because I think she would have been found. I think we are are at a dead end unless we hear more from the police.

From my understanding there is no foul play involved in Haydon's death. He is a family member and WS does not allow sleuthing family.
Strictly speaking we do not know for sure if foul play was involved in the disappearance of Leah. But if it is, I would regard Haydon as a victim too, albeit indirectly. Her disappearance and the circumstances surrounding it seem to have been the trigger for his suicide.

Not arguing about rules, I just feel this needs to be said.

I'm not getting that who ever has done this to Leah is some kind of professional 007. In this day n age I can't believe the police have no links,, are they going to let this go by , it could be murder here and in this day and age the suspect could potentially be getting away with this...

I'm not getting that who ever has done this to Leah is some kind of professional 007. In this day n age I can't believe the police have no links,, are they going to let this go by , it could be murder here and in this day and age the suspect could potentially be getting away with this...

If you've got friends or family to do your dirty work then perhaps word never gets out.

'Help bring Leah and other missing people home this Christmas,' say heartbroken Croucher family in Milton Keynes

'Haydon had suffered depression since 20-year-old Leah vanished without trace while walking to work in Milton Keynes nine months ago, on February 15.'

'In a poignant appeal for people to help, Jade revealed how the family is dreading Christmas without both Haydon and Leah.'

It is heartbreaking, that if someone knows something about Leah's whereabouts, they still haven't come forward :(

'Help bring Leah and other missing people home this Christmas,' say heartbroken Croucher family in Milton Keynes

'Haydon had suffered depression since 20-year-old Leah vanished without trace while walking to work in Milton Keynes nine months ago, on February 15.'

'In a poignant appeal for people to help, Jade revealed how the family is dreading Christmas without both Haydon and Leah.'

It is heartbreaking, that if someone knows something about Leah's whereabouts, they still haven't come forward :(

I don't know how anyone could square that with their conscience.

Nor how they could continue living if they are religious.

I feel sure there must be others who knew more about Leah's secret involvement with Mr X. I hope they have told police everything they know. Every little detail matters. It might just solve one piece of the puzzle, which then leads to another.

It is rare for young women not to confide in a friend. Do you think a possible friend may have been 'silenced'?

I feel sure there must be others who knew more about Leah's secret involvement with Mr X. I hope they have told police everything they know. Every little detail matters. It might just solve one piece of the puzzle, which then leads to another.
They might have done, in which case the police would probably ask them not to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151