GUILTY OH - Kyla Hayton, 20, pregnant, & Todd Burkhart, 28, Columbus, 16 Nov 2019 *arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Todd Burkhart, 28, and Kyla Hayton, 20, were last seen on Nov. 16 when they dropped off Hayton’s daughter in Columbus. Police said they were travelling to Dayton and expected to return on Sunday.

Hayton is five months pregnant. She has brown hair and green eyes, and weighs 125 pounds.

Burkhart is 5 foot 10, 160 pounds with dark blond hair and blue eyes. He has tattoos on both arms.

Police said they were driving a four-door 2003 silver Toyota Corrolla with license plate HLT1564.

Ashland police search for missing man, pregnant woman

capture-3.jpg

Burkhart's sister said the couple's car, a silver 2003 Toyota Corolla, was found yesterday on Stewart Road in Dayton, abandoned with a broken window.

Mansfield police have been in contact with Dayton police after the car that the couple were believed to be driving was found abandoned Wednesday in Dayton.

The couple are originally from the Ashland area, and said Mansfield police also have been working with Ashland police on the case.

Burkhart's sister told police she heard that Todd Burkhart was delivering a package in Columbus and was going to buy an AR-15.

Todd Burkhart was convicted in 2011 for burglary and attempted arson and due to his status as a felon he is not legally allowed to own a gun.

Missing Mansfield couple's car located in Dayton

Ugh don’t bring your pregnant girlfriend if you’re up to shady *advertiser censored*! A “package,” an assault rifle?!?!? From a prison pal, car with window(s?) knocked out and left in the same spot for two days? This is looking absolutely terrible!

Ugh don’t bring your pregnant girlfriend if you’re up to shady *advertiser censored*! A “package,” an assault rifle?!?!? From a prison pal, car with window(s?) knocked out and left in the same spot for two days? This is looking absolutely terrible!

I agree. I want to believe that she is at least ok, being five months pregnant.

I wonder if LE found any other evidence around the car- signs of a struggle, blood. Did they have cell phones with them, and if so, are they in the vehicle or missing? What about her purse, wallet, keys to the car?

Delivering a package and picking up an AR15 (as a convicted felon)? I'm guessing drugs in exchange for the firearm. I bought an AR15 (Wilson Combat Tactical) when I lived in Ohio, it was about $1500 and that was 10 years ago. Buying one illegally probably drove the price up as well. I do NOT think this is going to end well. I'm glad they dropped her daughter off first.

its a bit odd how few people are posting on their pages about them missing. Most on Kaylas page posting; don’t even know her. No posts on his page at all. Where is their family?

Also interesting that people were claiming the baby wasn’t his. (According to his post)

edited to add: her dads FB is Brent Hayton. He's begging everyone for help. He says he can’t get the media to help due to people saying the couple are “junkies”

Last edited:
Dayton PD FB Page

Nothing about the couple posted there yet
Dayton, Police Department

Nothing on Montgomery County Sheriff's FB either.
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Dayton Ohio

Yes, they need found regardless of what they are up to.
Though admittedly, I do not have warm fuzzy feelings about a felon illegally in possession of an AR-15 which was also obtained in an illegal manner

Father of missing Mansfield woman pleads for help finding his daughter

Her father believes she is in danger because she left medication at home which she needs daily. "She is a recovering addict and needs the opiate addiction medication daily. Without it she would detox and possibly hurt herself and lose her baby."

He believes Burkhart is in with the wrong crowd. He said he fears his daughter was taken against her will.

He last saw the couple and their 4-year-old daughter Ariella, his granddaughter, the evening of Nov. 14 in his garage when he cut a piece of plexiglass and put it up over a broken-out window in the vehicle they were traveling in to keep the wind and cold out because Ariella was riding in the back.

Ariella is with his ex-wife and that his daughter would never abandon her child.

“He last saw the couple and their 4-year-old daughter Ariella, his granddaughter, the evening of Nov. 14 in his garage when he cut a piece of plexiglass and put it up over a broken-out window in the vehicle they were traveling in to keep the wind and cold out because Ariella was riding in the back.”

im still wondering if it was more than one window broken, I read up thread someone used plural. If not, this could be the window seen broken in the ditched car, making the situation seem a little less violent if it had been broken previously. Not a very big deal but just hoping it could have a better ending maybe...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back