Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Is it bugging anyone else how CWW is so helpful to the attorney... "have they seen pics yet?" in describing kitchen. My stomach has just been churning all day. I want Mark Guilty so bad but CWW just ..... TOO helpful might be hurting .

When taking into account CWW is trying to make sure he gives the testimony he promised LE he would give for his part of the plea deal where he only gets 25 years, then it makes a little more sense.

Doesn't it make you want to puke to see Mark Sievers
crying for the jury- I hope they don't buy that show!!!

listening to the murderer describe what he and Rodgers did
was absolutely horrifying-- I feel so bad for her loved ones
to have to hear her last words--- 'why'

It seems like an unusual order of witnesses to have a crucial witness such as CWW testify so early about how he was hired by Mark Sievers to kill his wife. JMO, I think they needed to grab the jurors attention fast before the jurors got lost or bored in the building up of the case and evidence. They needed CWW to make an impact early is my thinking. MOO, Defense is going to make this tedious by confusing the jury with objections, sidebars, and rapid-fire questioning.
Very brilliantly said, Curious! I'm wondering now if they are doing things backwards. Setting up the facts, confession, data, and then bringing in witnesses to testify to her character. That actually seems like a smart way to do this. So the impact is there in the beginning and the end.

I just discovered that my cable company added CourtTV to their lineup. I am watching it, too. I can't believe that the jury didn't find Rodgers guilty of first degree murder.

For once, a pleasant surprise on our Cable TV lineup, huh. I was tickled pink to have Court TV back. The commercials are bad though. I also watch on Fox4 because that's an option for this trial.

I haven't been on in ages but for Teresa I had to. What a light she was and she didn't deserve these bald headed monsters to diminish her everlasting light. The testimony was sadly riveting and in my opinion truthful. As the day unfolded it became more and more clear the horror that she wen't through. May Teresa be flying high somewhere and be at peace thinking of her daughters with Love

I'm fashionably late as usual, so I back up youtube and see CWW tell how he killed TS early on like within the 1st 3 sentences and I notice baldy continues to write his novel feverishly and never even takes a peek at him. Wonder if the jury noticed this? If I were him and innocent I would be shooting daggers at him and giving him the big ole stank eye. Nope does not pass the smell test right from the get-go. Dummies forget often times it's the body lingo that speaks much louder than your words or actions.

I'm fashionably late as usual, so I back up youtube and see CWW tell how he killed TS early on like within the 1st 3 sentences and I notice baldy continues to write his novel feverishly and never even takes a peek at him. Wonder if the jury noticed this? If I were him and innocent I would be shooting daggers at him and giving him the big ole stank eye. Nope does not pass the smell test right from the get-go. Dummies forget often times it's the body lingo that speaks much louder than your words or actions.
Mark has apparently been writing a novel since the opening statements...unless he has to perform stage directions.

Very brilliantly said, Curious! I'm wondering now if they are doing things backwards. Setting up the facts, confession, data, and then bringing in witnesses to testify to her character. That actually seems like a smart way to do this. So the impact is there in the beginning and the end.

Get ready for the character assignation of our beloved Dr. Sievers. Defense will probably go with Mark's tactics of making Teresa into some wanton swinger who was somehow making Mark think his children were in serious danger. His Defense has to soil Teresa's character, I think. Ah, but there's plenty of people I expect to testify of Teresa's beautiful nature. Mark was no angel and he's the one I suspect got bouncing around like a rubber ball sexually, sometimes dragging the children on "play dates". Oh yeah, Mark's in big, big trouble.

Per the medical examiner.. was there any mention of wounds typical to the claw end of a hammer?
Remember what CWW said about Jimmy going back in & hitting Teresa some more but with the claw end of his hammer?

Today was not even the tip of the iceberg. Their finances and Mark's lack of handling them has not been introduced yet. I guarantee the number will shock us all because Mark was juggling all of it. And the Medicare fraud will be introduced as well. What a huge headache of a mess!

Get ready for the character assignation of our beloved Dr. Sievers. Defense will probably go with Mark's tactics of making Teresa into some wanton swinger who was somehow making Mark think his children were in serious danger. His Defense has to soil Teresa's character, I think. Ah, but there's plenty of people I expect to testify of Teresa's beautiful nature. Mark was no angel and he's the one I suspect got bouncing around like a rubber ball sexually. Mark's in big, big trouble.
My thing is ...even if they make her out to be a vixen....how does that justify murder? How? We know it's not the truth but even if it was.. how do you justify murdering her? Further, how do you make yourself look innocent by attacking your deceased wife? By dragging her reputation through the mud. Does that make Mark look like a grieving widow? (Sorry rant over.) Lol

My thing is ...even if they make her out to be a vixen....how does that justify murder? How? We know it's not the truth but even if it was.. how do you justify murdering her? Further, how do you make yourself look innocent by attacking your deceased wife? By dragging her reputation through the mud. Does that make Mark look like a grieving widow? (Sorry rant over.) Lol
That's the thing. Ppl like Mark only think of themselves. He is so self absorbed and wants to make himself look a victim. He had a rotten childhood and needs attention. He told CWW that T was having an affair. That is not true. He wanted her killed because his Medicare fraud was about to be exposed and unfortunately T probably would have lost her practice and license.

That's the thing. Ppl like Mark only think of themselves. He is so self absorbed and wants to make himself look a victim. He had a rotten childhood and needs attention. He told CWW that T was having an affair. That is not true. He wanted her killed because his Medicare fraud was about to be exposed and unfortunately T probably would have lost her practice and license.
But is he so ignorant that he thinks his "woe me" act is going to pass the test of law? I'm just baffled by the ignorance of some criminals.

Oh, I love your clear-headedness and hope all jurors come to that conclusion. Thank You. It doesn't matter what they say about Teresa. It doesn't matter certainly if she did this or that in bed. She didn't do anything to put her children in danger either. There's no reason she had to be killed...that is preposterous for the Defense to try to project. Mark was a terrible husband, IMO, and it's going to be evident throughout this trial.

All it takes is one woman on that jury to feel sorry for Mark... and that's what he's counting on. He's been a master manipulator of women all his life..... he is SURE he will turn at least ONE woman on the jury... That's why they accepted a female strong jury, IMO. Remember, he got Theresa.

Yes she’s on their team

Really? I don't think we're talking about the same person. The woman I meant is in the audience on the Defense's side of the room.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back