GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can kind of understand, if only because CC was the only person who cared enough about the starving abandoned wild burros, to personally try to do something to help them.

Then along comes this one other person, who donates his skills, and time and energy to help CC with his donkeys. So I can see how CC might not want to believe anything bad about his friend.

Another one of PF's many victims, in a way?
Well, whatever CC thinks now about his friend, he probably wouldn't dare say anything negative about him for fear of being on PF's hit list.

My loved one was just transferred to CDOC from county jail, what happens when they come to CDOC? When will I be able to visit or speak with him or her?

Upon intake, male offenders are processed through Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center while female offenders are processed through Denver Women’s Correctional Facility.

During the intake process, full screenings are completed and an individual’s needs are assessed.

Each offender’s custody level and long-term facility assignment will be determined, and the offender will submit CIPS (Colorado Inmate Phone System) lists which must be approved before they are able to make calls. Once the CIPS list is approved, the individual will be able to call any number on the approved list.

Information regarding contacting your loved one may be found on our website at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdoc/writecall-offender.

You may submit a request for visitation to DRDC or DWCF once the offender arrives at the facility, however, the average length of stay at DRDC is only 28 days before the individual is transferred to his permanent facility assignment.

Visiting information may be found on our website at Visiting an Offender.

Incoming offenders will also be given an opportunity to purchase Canteen items, to including hygiene items. Thus, you may also wish to deposit funds to your loved one’s inmate account. Information on how to deposit funds to an inmate account may be found on our website at Send Money to an Offender.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

ETA: PF is still on the active roster of Teller County Jail. Besides the active roster, you can also view inmates released in the past 48 hours at the jail website.

So.... who's going to be on PF's call list?

He’s a real peach. How in the world did she end up with such a hideous human or should I say hideous nonhuman.

<modnote: quote repaired>

I've only had my nails done one time. I'm a hands in the dirt kind of girl. But I had a french gel done today in honor of Kelsey.

I think she was all together lovely. She was a hard worker, a sweet mama, a loving daughter, tried her hardest to be caring compassionate partner with "him" and on top of it all she was beautiful.

Her remains may never be found, but she will be forever in my heart. I hope to meet her one day in a better land and give her a hug. Sorry, gotta run, I'm squalling again. This was just all so unnecessary, so evil, so mean. May she rest in peace, and peace to her family. And peace to us at WS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only had my nails done one time. I'm a hands in the dirt kind of girl. But I had a french gel done today in honor of Kelsey.

I think she was all together lovely. She was a hard worker, a sweet mama, a loving daughter, tried her hardest to be caring compassionate partner with "him" and on top of it all she was beautiful.

Her remains may never be found, but she will be forever in my heart. I hope to meet her one day in a better land and give her a hug. Sorry, gotta run, I'm squalling again. This was just all so unnecessary, so evil, so mean. May she rest in peace, and peace to her family. And peace to us at WS.
I love this!
You are so kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
My loved one was just transferred to CDOC from county jail, what happens when they come to CDOC? When will I be able to visit or speak with him or her?

Upon intake, male offenders are processed through Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center while female offenders are processed through Denver Women’s Correctional Facility.

During the intake process, full screenings are completed and an individual’s needs are assessed.

Each offender’s custody level and long-term facility assignment will be determined, and the offender will submit CIPS (Colorado Inmate Phone System) lists which must be approved before they are able to make calls. Once the CIPS list is approved, the individual will be able to call any number on the approved list.

Information regarding contacting your loved one may be found on our website at https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdoc/writecall-offender.

You may submit a request for visitation to DRDC or DWCF once the offender arrives at the facility, however, the average length of stay at DRDC is only 28 days before the individual is transferred to his permanent facility assignment.

Visiting information may be found on our website at Visiting an Offender.

Incoming offenders will also be given an opportunity to purchase Canteen items, to including hygiene items. Thus, you may also wish to deposit funds to your loved one’s inmate account. Information on how to deposit funds to an inmate account may be found on our website at Send Money to an Offender.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

ETA: PF is still on the active roster of Teller County Jail. Besides the active roster, you can also view inmates released in the past 48 hours at the jail website.

So.... who's going to be on PF's call list?
Mama
CC

Oh no that sounds like baby talk....lol!

"The young mother was also sharp as a tack. Mark Maryak, the chief pilot for initial training at Doss Aviation, said she completed the training program during her short time with the company — an achievement that even instructors with 20 years of experience in the U.S. Air Force have called "grueling."

Kelsey Berreth remembered as a 'shining light' on Earth

Mama
CC

Oh no that sounds like baby talk....lol!

Yup -- and probably RS too. I thought he came off as a reluctant witness.

He's another one that did not suspect anything PF told him was untrue-- no matter how outlandish the story.

RS told investigators that KB was on the verge of being fired from Doss Aviation in August and that her treatment was not for a sleep disorder.

I think common sense would tell you that a flight instructor would have been terminated immediately if any truth to allegations RS was alluding to -- especially given KB's short history at Doss.

Pilots are under a lot of restrictions. It wasn't until 2010 that a 70 year ban was finally reversed to allow pilots diagnosed as clinically depressed to take antidepressants.

MOO

Last edited:
Because few people know other's addresses and phone numbers by heart these days...

That's absolutely true. When I was a teenager I had a dozen phone numbers memorized. That was in the days before cell phones and caller ID. Now I don't even try because my phone has at least 150 names and numbers inside the address book.

Your post made me think. I only have two phone numbers memorized and one of them is my own. It took me six months to learn mine.

If I was ever robbed out of town and the thieves stole my phone and wallet I no idea what I would tell the police.

Just saw this...So CC is still in denial? I would think on some level he realizes that the PF he thought he knew never actually existed. He also knows he helped perpetuate the ugly, false rumors about KB. I guess this is his way of reducing all that cognitive dissonance brought on by trial revelations. JMO

A good reporter would have followed up and asked him just what he did think happened.

K, guys, I gotta pack to move. So I just wanted to thank everyone and WS for providing a place to bounce around ideas and gather information.

I walk away from this case realizing that charming people can be hiding deep dark waters. And the manipulators among us range from plain ol' ranchhands to medical professionals to politicians.

I started with the Arias case. WS was a refuge for those scarred by that trial.
Then Watts happened barely 20 miles away from me.
Then Kelsey went missing down near the Springs.

Colorado Murderers: Could you please behave yourselves until I'm packed, moved, and put away?

Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be manipulated. Educate them about sociopaths (Confessions of a Sociopath is a great resource).

Again, thanks so much and heart you all.

Moves are horrid, exhausting.
Hope you'll continue here, as surely we'll be hearing more about the soliciting letters, and ALL involved.
Guess, also further murders down the track, I'm afraid.
We'll continue, helping in our own way, for Justice to those who have become victims.

That's absolutely true. When I was a teenager I had a dozen phone numbers memorized. That was in the days before cell phones and caller ID. Now I don't even try because my phone has at least 150 names and numbers inside the address book.

Your post made me think. I only have two phone numbers memorized and one of them is my own. It took me six months to learn mine.

If I was ever robbed out of town and the thieves stole my phone and wallet I no idea what I would tell the police.

Also your car registration.
When young, you'd remember all your past car regos, even after they have been sold, but now, "Not too sure about some digits!!!".
So not remembering others, is no big deal, quite normal.

A good reporter would have followed up and asked him just what he did think happened.

I have to disagree that reporters owed CC anything and glad they didn't engage him.

I don't think any of them sought CC out for a comment-- but more like he was lurking around them hoping for a soundbite.

Here's a half dozen statements below by CC -- all citing that when "all the evidence is in that shows he did it" he'll be one of the most shocked.

So the evidence is in and it proved PF guilty so let him be shocked and go home. It's wasn't necessary for him to lurk around seeking a microphone to essentially say that the jury got it wrong.

If CC was really a victim of PF, if anything, I'd expect him to say he couldn't believe how he was taken in by him and believed the malicious things he said about KB. (CC actually went on national programs perpetuating PF's lies about KB).

MOO

You and I are both are ticked off by this fan boy!

Not only is all the evidence in but PF was convicted on all this evidence. This guy is slime -- he's more interested in himself than he is justice. MOO

Dec 28, 2018

Cline wants to withhold judgment until the evidence in the murder is made public.

Friend of Colorado man accused of killing fiancee gives his opinion on the arrest

Dec 26, 2018

Cline said he insists he’ll withhold judgment toward Frazee until prosecutors and police release the evidence gathered against him.

Colleague: Patrick Frazee is professional, a good father

Dec 28, 2018

Cline tells PEOPLE that some media accounts have misrepresented the relationship between Frazee and Berreth, at least as Cline understood it.

While authorities have declined to discuss the couple’s custody arrangement, Cline says Frazee was the primary caretaker for their daughter — and would have had no reason to know immediately that Berreth had gone missing.

Day Before He Was Arrested in Case of Missing Fiancée, What Colorado Dad Told a Client

Dec 31, 2108

“If the evidence shows up that he did do it, I’m going to be one of the most shocked people you’ve ever seen,” said Cline, president of the Cripple Creek organization that protects the wild animals. “I know everybody always says that. But it doesn’t fit his persona to do something like that.”

Patrick Frazee, Accused of Killing Colorado Mother Kelsey Berreth, to Face Judge

March 23, 2019

Even after the arrest and after Cline was present at Frazee’s preliminary hearing and heard firsthand all of the brutal details of the case, he still stands by his farrier friend. “I’m not going to speculate. I’m going to wait and see what kind of evidence is presented,” he said on national television. “If the evidence comes out, OK, and I’m going to be shocked and amazed.

Search for Berreth’s Body Continues to Hit Wall; New Leads Surface | The Mountain Jackpot News

Ha! I couldn't tell anyone my cell phone number if he put a gun to my head.
I'd have to open the phone and look it up.

Hey everyone, please remember ...

No sleuthing of witnesses, including John Doe.

Also, please preview your posts to make sure they look correct without any broken quotes. They are time-consuming to repair and the more they are carried forward, the more difficult they are to repair; at times getting to the point where we just have to remove any/all responses that stem from the original post.

Thank you.

You know what...I obviously can't go to this...but I can do it at home myself at that same time. We all can...so we can celebrate beautiful KB at the same time as they are in CO.
I'm gonna light a nice candle (so I can try to enjoy that again), say a prayer for KB and her family especially lil K, and have a caramel macchiato for KB. I've never had one so I'll do it then as a toast to her.
That's all I can do from here, but I will.

And... anytime I notice something is not right...I will SAY SOMETHING to be helpful instead of all of the people who stood by and did nothing for her. Shame on them all.
God Bless Kelsey!

Beautiful and thoughtful sentiment. I will absolutely join in! Thank you for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member