NC NC - Faith Hedgepeth, 19, UNC student, Chapel Hill, 7 Sep 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I had heard about the last text message, and had forgotten. I am afraid this case may never be solved, but I have always felt that KR needs to be looked at again and again, and as many times as it takes to get her to give up what she knows, and I suspect she knows all. I know it has been said that she has been interviewed at least 10 times by LE over the years. I think that speaks volumes about how forthcoming and honest they must feel she has been.
bbm
Yes to that. I am still stuck on hearing what she has to say, but we may well never hear it along with the rest of the world. She knows something, possibly everything...

I can't help but think of her daddy every time I think of this case or come back to this thread. He is so heart-broken -- and so are the other members of the family -- he is hell-bent on finding the person(s) who had to do with her murder. It's so sad. Daughters are so very special to their fathers, and he hurts every day, I am sure.
Frustrating.

I do question why she didn't immediately get out of the appartment once she had discovered the body.. Just weird I guess...

If you listen to the 911 call, the operator is asking her to do stuff to the body - the person is not assuming Faith is deceased. Rosario is clearly upset by the idea of touching her.

If you listen to the 911 call, the operator is asking her to do stuff to the body - the person is not assuming Faith is deceased. Rosario is clearly upset by the idea of touching her.
Yeah, but what I noticed in the call is that KR was told to leave the room multiple times (after operator understands FH is beyond help). KR indicated that she wasn’t touching anything, but it didn’t sound like she was leaving the room to sit down in the living room as she was instructed. If I was unexpectedly caught up in such a traumatic event as that, I would be doing exactly what I was told...for the simple fact that I would be in a state of shock and I would be grateful to listen to someone in a sensible state of mind.

This is pure speculation, but it seemed to me that KR was surveying the scene while on the call, and repeatedly asking about when LE would be there because she was doing a final once over of the room which she had tampered with in some way. Staging? Evidence tampering or clean up?

This was just one of my impressions when listening to the 911 call.

Yeah, but what I noticed in the call is that KR was told to leave the room multiple times (after operator understands FH is beyond help). KR indicated that she wasn’t touching anything, but it didn’t sound like she was leaving the room to sit down in the living room as she was instructed. If I was unexpectedly caught up in such a traumatic event as that, I would be doing exactly what I was told...for the simple fact that I would be in a state of shock and I would be grateful to listen to someone in a sensible state of mind.

This is pure speculation, but it seemed to me that KR was surveying the scene while on the call, and repeatedly asking about when LE would be there because she was doing a final once over of the room which she had tampered with in some way. Staging? Evidence tampering or clean up?

This was just one of my impressions when listening to the 911 call.

I know this thread has KR supporters who label her as a harmless, quiet girl, but a lot of things just don't add up. In addition to what you wrote, why does she never tell the 911 operator one of her BFFs is standing right there with her the whole call? Nor does she use Marisol to do things like touch the body as she gives the operator's instructions. If she is legitimately traumatized one would think she'd need help getting through that from any and all parties at her disposal. Why isn't she more freaked out about a perp possibly still in the apartment? If I walked in and saw something like that, I'd either drop down to try to help my friend or get the heck out of there and call the police, yet she does neither. So....does that mean she's involved? Did she know this murder was going down when she left the apartment? Did she assist by leaving the door unlocked? If she already knew Faith was dead and didn't want to touch a dead body she may have also known who the perp(s) was/were and that they weren't there anymore. Just a lot of material for LE to pursue IMHO

I know this thread has KR supporters who label her as a harmless, quiet girl, but a lot of things just don't add up. In addition to what you wrote, why does she never tell the 911 operator one of her BFFs is standing right there with her the whole call? Nor does she use Marisol to do things like touch the body as she gives the operator's instructions. If she is legitimately traumatized one would think she'd need help getting through that from any and all parties at her disposal. Why isn't she more freaked out about a perp possibly still in the apartment? If I walked in and saw something like that, I'd either drop down to try to help my friend or get the heck out of there and call the police, yet she does neither. So....does that mean she's involved? Did she know this murder was going down when she left the apartment? Did she assist by leaving the door unlocked? If she already knew Faith was dead and didn't want to touch a dead body she may have also known who the perp(s) was/were and that they weren't there anymore. Just a lot of material for LE to pursue IMHO
I agree with many of your points. And have all the same questions about KR.

Even though this happened in my state, I didn’t start sleuthing this case until just recently.

I’m at the gathering info. stage (listening to podcasts, reading articles, reading about POIs etc.)

I have heard elsewhere concern over why MR isn’t heard or referenced in 911 call. For those who have pointed this out, what kinds of theories have been offered as explanation for this? That MR wasn’t actually there during 911 call? Or came later? Or was already there?

I heard an interview with MR. She very much talks in the “WE walked in...WE saw...”, so it’s interesting that KR does not say “we” in the 911 call at all. But maybe she is just showing ownership (of the apartment and roommate/friend) by using “I” in her call?

I think what bothered me MOST about KR in the 911 call is her voice and manner of speaking. It reminds me so much of how kids/teens sometimes act when trying to convince a parent they are sick and need to stay home from school. Her voice just doesn’t sound right. At all. It sounds like “acting.”

My opinion only.

I know this thread has KR supporters who label her as a harmless, quiet girl, but a lot of things just don't add up.

So much projection on to this person here, it is perplexing (but I've seen it in other cases).... I don't know of any "supporters" who label her as being anything. There are tons of allegations against her here with zero evidence, I think having the agnostic approach (no opinion on her whatever unless evidence suggests otherwise) is the correct one.

So much projection on to this person here, it is perplexing (but I've seen it in other cases).... I don't know of any "supporters" who label her as being anything. There are tons of allegations against her here with zero evidence, I think having the agnostic approach (no opinion on her whatever unless evidence suggests otherwise) is the correct one.
Why do you think she has been so silent ? It would seem they were very close , almost like sisters .

Whatever the original program was on this case... I can't remember if it was 48 Hours or what. I thought that she was interviewed on that one.
I'm pretty certain she's never been interviewed by the press, nor even responded to any reporter's question shouted at her. But she was interviewed by authorities at least 10 times in some depth -- any question the press would have she's answered for law enforcement (they unfortunately won't divulge any of her answers). Frankly, if I were in her shoes I probably wouldn't give press or public interviews either, and I think one can assume a lawyer long ago advised her NOT to.

I’m curious. Regarding the text sent from Faith’s phone to TM shortly before her murder...how many think Faith sent it? Someone else composed and sent it? And reason for your thinking.

I tried searching this thread on this particular topic to no avail. I heard in the podcast how the father didn’t think Faith wrote the text. And I also heard how LE kept this text out of their initial release. Interesting.

I would love to hear thoughts on this. As previously stated, I’m new to sleuthing this case, so trying to catch up as fast as I can. This text she sent (or someone sent) seems very significant.

I’m curious. Regarding the text sent from Faith’s phone to TM shortly before her murder...how many think Faith sent it? Someone else composed and sent it? And reason for your thinking.

I tried searching this thread on this particular topic to no avail. I heard in the podcast how the father didn’t think Faith wrote the text. And I also heard how LE kept this text out of their initial release. Interesting.

I would love to hear thoughts on this. As previously stated, I’m new to sleuthing this case, so trying to catch up as fast as I can. This text she sent (or someone sent) seems very significant.

It has been speculated around the web that the message sent a 3:50 am... was an attempt to get him to come there and find FH's body.

yeah, it's always seemed odd that Ty M. never showed up in any police release of documents (only via TV) -- but the fact that neither his phone call, nor anything else about him, appeared in police files may indicate that law enforcement felt they had totally cleared him and so didn't want to release any distracting info that might cast unnecessary suspicion on him (just a guess). It does make one wonder how much else, and how many other individuals, were excluded from the one late release of documents police were forced to give out.

yeah, it's always seemed odd that Ty M. never showed up in any police release of documents (only via TV) -- but the fact that neither his phone call, nor anything else about him, appeared in police files may indicate that law enforcement felt they had totally cleared him and so didn't want to release any distracting info that might cast unnecessary suspicion on him (just a guess). It does make one wonder how much else, and how many other individuals, were excluded from the one late release of documents police were forced to give out.

Yes, I believe he was with a female companion. Which probably gave him an air tight alibi.. Also explains why he didn't see the message until later.

Yes, I believe he was with a female companion. Which probably gave him an air tight alibi.. Also explains why he didn't see the message until later.
I am still learning about this case, but I guess my first reaction to this is I’m not sure “being with a female” can be classified as an airtight alibi. But maybe there is more to support his alibi that we’re just not aware of (video surveillance etc.)

I am still learning about this case, but I guess my first reaction to this is I’m not sure “being with a female” can be classified as an airtight alibi. But maybe there is more to support his alibi that we’re just not aware of (video surveillance etc.)

I have spoken to people who saw Ty that evening, and there is no proof that his "female companion," Ashley, even spent the night with him. The people I have spoken with speculate that it was a booty call, and that Ashley most likely did not spend the night w/ him.
Also - according to Ty - he knew of Faith's murder before 11am (the 911 call was placed just after 11am), yet he still responded to her text over an hour later? Why did he text her back if he already knew she was dead?

#J4F

I have spoken to people who saw Ty that evening, and there is no proof that his "female companion," Ashley, even spent the night with him. The people I have spoken with speculate that it was a booty call, and that Ashley most likely did not spend the night w/ him.
Also - according to Ty - he knew of Faith's murder before 11am (the 911 call was placed just after 11am), yet he still responded to her text over an hour later? Why did he text her back if he already knew she was dead?

#J4F

There has never been a report that I know of that would suggest that TY knew about Faith's murder before 11am... Infact, when he did find out after responding to the text, he called Faith's mother. He also met her at the police station and showed her the strange text message. He is also one of the few that has been willing to speak.

The 911 call was made at 11:01AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member