NV - Jaime Feden, 33, from PA, kidnapped and brutally killed, Las Vegas, 25 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
John Matthew Chapman, 39, of Oakland, Maryland, is being held in the Allegheny County Jail on charges that include kidnapping and obstruction.

Chapman told police that he drove the victim, Jaime Feden, 33, to Las Vegas intending to kill her, but leading her to believe they were going on vacation with the potential of living there.

"At some point on or about September 25, 2019, the suspect convinced the victim to drive into the desert under the pretext of participating in an S&M (sadomasochistic/bondage) themed photo shoot. At the location, the suspect bound the victim's hands and feet with plastic zip ties and affixed her to a signpost. He then applied duct tape to her mouth and then to her nose until such time she was unable to breathe. At some point thereafter, the victim, Jaime Feden, died from suffocation. The suspect subsequently removed the tape her mouth, zip ties from her hands and feet, and clothing from the victim's body. The suspect left the victim's body in the area of the signpost and traveled from Nevada back to Bethel Park."

A body with "many of the unique physical characteristics" of Feden was found Oct. 5 in Lincoln County, Nevada, police said. The coroner's office has yet to make an identification, but police said "there is sufficient evidence to believe" the body is that of Feden.

Police: Boyfriend says he killed missing Bethel Park woman during Las Vegas trip

pic-for-web-0124-1573806350.jpg

Local to Pittsburgh here.. This has been all over our news in the last few days...god what a sick creep! It's interesting that he confessed because I really think he would have completely gotten away with it. That has to be one of the farthest transports of a body I've read about.

At least now her family will have some closure, and hopefully...justice!

upload_2019-11-18_3-17-10.jpeg
A Pennsylvania man confessed to kidnapping then killing his girlfriend in Las Vegas as he carried on a “double life,” according to a report.

John Chapman, 39, called his wife from the police station Friday about his 33-year-old paramour Jamie Rae Feden, who has been missing since around Sept. 25, news station WPXI reported.

“He said he had murdered a woman,” his wife Maureen told the news station. “I was in disbelief.”

In the phone call, Chapman told his wife that he killed Feden because he “had to,” according to Maureen.

She said her husband lived a “double life,” taking trips he claimed were for work or to visit relatives.

“It’s really sick,” Maureen told the station. “I just want the truth as to what happened. I feel I’m owed that.”
https://nypost.com/2019/11/17/pennsylvania-man-who-confessed-to-murder-was-leading-double-life/

https://nypost.com/2019/11/18/penns...k-despite-leaving-her-for-dead-in-the-desert/

Quotes from article:

The Pennsylvania man who confessed to kidnapping and killing his girlfriend kept up her Facebook profile and messaged family and friends pretending to be her — for weeks after he bound and suffocated her in a Las Vegas desert, according to new reports.

John Chapman, 39, who is married but was also seeing his 33-year-old paramour Jaime Rae Feden, lured the woman from the suburb of Bethel Park to Las Vegas in late September, promising a photo shoot, local outlet KDKA reported.

During his interview with police, Chapman confessed to killing Feden in Nevada, Bethel Park Police Chief Timothy O’Connor told BuzzFeed News told BuzzFeed News.

For nearly two months, Chapman tried to keep up the appearance that Feden — who had VATER syndrome, a rare congenital condition that resulted in her petite stature — was alive.

He reached out to family members through Feden’s Facebook Messenger account, pretending to be her, KDKA reported. Police confirmed to the station that Chapman sent the messages.

Longtime friend Nikki Lawrence told BuzzFeed that the family reported receiving wrong answers to questions for which Feden would have known the answers.

Lawrence, who said she last saw Feden on Sept. 5, texted her to check in, she told the outlet. She received responses saying that Chapman had planned a trip for the two of them — but Lawrence said she believes Chapman wrote the messages himself.

Texts that John Chapman allegedly sent to Nikki Lawrence while impersonating Jaime Feden Facebook are detailed in the article linked above.

KDKA.com tv 2006 they interviewed her because she explained her birth defect. She was always discriminated as a child because she was so tiny. I noticed she must of had trouble breathing as she spoke.

View attachment 215947
A Pennsylvania man confessed to kidnapping then killing his girlfriend in Las Vegas as he carried on a “double life,” according to a report.

John Chapman, 39, called his wife from the police station Friday about his 33-year-old paramour Jamie Rae Feden, who has been missing since around Sept. 25, news station WPXI reported.

“He said he had murdered a woman,” his wife Maureen told the news station. “I was in disbelief.”

In the phone call, Chapman told his wife that he killed Feden because he “had to,” according to Maureen.

She said her husband lived a “double life,” taking trips he claimed were for work or to visit relatives.

“It’s really sick,” Maureen told the station. “I just want the truth as to what happened. I feel I’m owed that.”
https://nypost.com/2019/11/17/pennsylvania-man-who-confessed-to-murder-was-leading-double-life/
Interesting in article he says “had” to kill her..... why? How awful

Seems he met Jaime at a function for the disabled from high school or college . The panties found in baggies, trophies of rape? More murders?

JOHN CHAPMAN: John Chapman's ex-wife says he was involved with several women during their marriage

Chapman was dating Feden and multiple other women he liked to bring home. His ex-wife said their marriage was volatile, and it dissolved the day the IRS knocked on her door. "The IRS questioned me. They asked if I ever took the Bar exam," Murray said. "I said I didn't even go to law school."

Chapman fabricated his tax records to say she was a high-powered lawyer. Then there was the debit card copier Murray said he used to steal identities.

The Department of Justice said Chapman stole over $100,000 from 26 people. He pleaded guilty in 2014, and his ex-wife said she left him when he went to federal prison in New Jersey.

Seems he met Jaime at a function for the disabled from high school or college . The panties found in baggies, trophies of rape? More murders?

A Lincoln County Sheriff said he "wouldn't be surprised" if Chapman seriously hurt or swindled other women as well.

This is so sad. This young lady had intellectual disabilities and he took advantage of her. And looks like her family was on to him. She posted on her facebook on 1/24: "Well now it's gone too far. What my family is doing is about to have legal consequences because John is planning to go to the county courthouse on Monday and file stalking charges against the members of my family that won't stop their *advertiser censored*.....yes I looked it up and what they are doing fits the definition of stalking."

Adam Braden lives next door to Chapman’s mother and knew Chapman. He said he knew about Chapman’s time spent in federal prison and his ability to get what he wanted.

“Everyone in his life is a resource,” Braden said. Braden said he knew Chapman to love his job, video games and women, having married multiple times and having had multiple girlfriends during the time Braden knew him.

Braden said he did not know Chapman to be violent. “It just feels like everybody in John’s life is a tool that he can use to advance his own agenda,” Braden said.

Braden added Chapman’s mother is torn up about the situation and is having a hard time processing it all.

Neighbor of John Chapman's mother opens up about cross-country crime allegations

Braden said he did not know Chapman to be violent. “It just feels like everybody in John’s life is a tool that he can use to advance his own agenda,” Braden said.

Braden added Chapman’s mother is torn up about the situation and is having a hard time processing it all.

Neighbor of John Chapman's mother opens up about cross-country crime allegations

BBM what a classic narcissist. So evil. I really, really wish there was an update on the bagged and labeled underwear his wife found. There’s got to be way more to that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back