Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe the witness came forward when he saw the picture of IY. I think LE were able to Identify the witness from his purchase at the store where he probably used a credit card. The suspect used cash since at the hearing it was said he was waiting for his change when he saw Aniah walk in. So they weren’t able to ID him. They tracked down the witness and he told them what he saw and described the suspect and what he was wearing. LE was then able to confirm is was the same person on the video and they were able to label him as a person of interest and publicly show his photo. Once they got confirmation of his name they could then issue the arrest warrant.

MOO...the anger that was shown towards Summer by AB’s mom is because the info that Summer put out there was wrong and caused LE a lot of wasted time trying to search in the wrong places. They probably spent hours going over surveillance tapes of Sky Bar and the surrounding area to see if they could see her meeting up with anyone. If the gas station video only shows her walking out and they don’t have anything else they probably didn’t put the people in the gas station as their first place to look. If it wasn’t put out there by Summer that first day that she met someone on a dating app then maybe they would have tracked down this witness and suspect faster.
My daughter attends Auburn. The first few dayS that Aniah was missing everyone on campus truly believed that Aniah had met with someone from the dating app. It was considered a fact from the first day. I saw the posts that all the kids were putting on their SM and that is what they were telling each other to look for. A white male named Eric.

Maybe he raped her in the Clarion Hotel or I saw an area within 4 minutes of Chevron called Auburn univ beef unit. There is a pond and a forest across the street from there.it's the most secluded area near there
I don't think that he was able to rape her unless he totally incapacitated her. I think that she put up a vicious fight, and he was hurt during that fight. I think that he could have shot her during this struggle and used that extra time to hide her body.

So is December 4th the next time that we'll hear anything new on this case? Unless they find Aniah before then?

Will it be made public if the male DNA in the car matches IY (or doesn't)?
Good question. I don't think, if the DNA, matches we would here anything. If the DNA does not match, I think that would come out. JM0

I was thinking about this today, and I believe IF others are involved, it is something that’ll be found on a call/text log from IY’s phone:
Step 1: find (seeking or coincidentally) person
Step 2: take said person
Step 3: find a way to get rid of her (dead or alive) AKA call someone and meet up.

Again I look at this as an optimistic potential, as it could be that he grabbed, raped then sent on to be trafficked. None of that is good per se, but better than dead.

BBM.

I am now SORELY tempted to upload a pic of myself in my fave jean jacket as proof of just how darned spiffy it can look on the right sort (i.e., not a violent criminal) of full-grown man...

Did the hearing provide any new insights into possible accomplices, including one who might have been the driver of IY's car?
Lol at all this distrust of grown men in denim jackets

I don't think that he was able to rape her unless he totally incapacitated her. I think that she put up a vicious fight, and he was hurt during that fight. I think that he could have shot her during this struggle and used that extra time to hide her body.
I doubt it, aniah is 5'6 125 IY is 5'9 200 too big, this isn't Captain Marvel she might have been able to to move the wheel while he was distracted driving

Last edited:
MOO...the anger that was shown towards Summer by AB’s mom is because the info that Summer put out there was wrong and caused LE a lot of wasted time trying to search in the wrong places. They probably spent hours going over surveillance tapes of Sky Bar and the surrounding area to see if they could see her meeting up with anyone. If the gas station video only shows her walking out and they don’t have anything else they probably didn’t put the people in the gas station as their first place to look. If it wasn’t put out there by Summer that first day that she met someone on a dating app then maybe they would have tracked down this witness and suspect faster.
My daughter attends Auburn. The first few dayS that Aniah was missing everyone on campus truly believed that Aniah had met with someone from the dating app. It was considered a fact from the first day. I saw the posts that all the kids were putting on their SM and that is what they were telling each other to look for. A white male named Eric.
This is my exact thought too, and I’ve wondered if Summer can get in trouble for interfering in the investigation if it turns out that she had no basis for the information she gave.

I really feel there are more involved. Someone used him, I think he did the kidnapping and damage to her but not alone. He had a driver to get to FL. He needs to speak up

Ah, that video explains the Lincoln Town Car, too. Sounds like conflicting “witnesses”. But LE clearly believes he left the Chevron in Aniah’s car.
Yes, but I’m quite confused because he never mentions where the Lincoln did come from. Are they just trying to keep that close to their chest right now? And why refer to the psychics in New York as non-credible? Of course they’re not credible. Surely, there’s been other tipsters.

What is the state suggesting with this comment at the very first of the video —-that if they did not have this witness that they don’t have a case? I don’t know if they were talking about the witness from the Clarion or not? This is devastating if this is true.

Yeah if the witness is dead you're screwed, you dont have a body, cant convict on murder need a witness to say he kidnapped her. Also if the DNA blood in the car does not match he'll be let go too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07