Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if the witness is dead you're screwed, you dont have a body, cant convict on murder need a witness to say he kidnapped her
No you’re only screwed if you can’t prove that he kidnapped her. Or that he did something else to her that we don’t know about. I would think there are more ways to prove that. That’s why I’m surprised that they’re relying on the witness. They need to find her.

But, I can bet now that they have his DNA this will be a moot point.

What is the state suggesting with this comment at the very first of the video —-that if they did not have this witness that they don’t have a case? I don’t know if they were talking about the witness from the Clarion or not? This is devastating if this is true.
He was not alone in this case , probably the same person who drove him to FL. I believe IY is an informant for Montgomery and has higher up people using him to get off.

He was not alone in this case , probably the same person who drove him to FL. I believe IY is an informant for Montgomery and has higher up people using him to get off.
Maybe I’m not understanding because if you’re informant you don’t need anyone to get you off. He wouldn’t ever be charged of anything if you’re an informant.

Maybe off topic of current line of discussion, on cameras at the surrounding businesses. If her car doesn't appear on any video from cameras pointed at the roads it shows where they didn't go. Through the process of elimination LE may be able to determine the routes he could have taken. It may indicate that he took that off-road path back to the Clarion. I'm really hoping LE has either asked all of the surrounding businesses to check their recordings or they have checked the recordings themselves. I read somewhere that the state has a task force set up on this case, so they should have adequate resources to do this.

Maybe he raped her in the Clarion Hotel or I saw an area within 4 minutes of Chevron called Auburn univ beef unit. There is a pond and a forest across the street from there.it's the most secluded area near there
Very doubtful it was done on AU property. Significantly more police presence and video cameras. Extreme upgrade since the last kidnapping we had on campus.

Would Dave Johnson have been arrested? He drove a criminal to Florida to evade law enforcement, and they have obviously located him because they have talked to him. I wonder what else he told them?
Exactly. I’m wondering if he could be in custody? And why is it OK to give his name out?

I could honestly see him acting alone to rape and kill her or work with others to sell her for trafficking both are pretty plausible to me

I know I will sound crazy here but since I was a child I've been given an ability to feel and see surroundings I shouldn't. After being molested at 5 things were very intense with dreams. Recently in the last 2 yrs I've been in therapy for such said. I'm a Christian, and I dont believe in anything other than God. With that said I still have intuition. MOO IY was not alone, he was in Auburn frequently because of ties he had with higher up people. Hes being used as the soul person in kidnapping because hes lower than they are. Yes hes guilty , however there are more. Sex, drugs trafficking, and other things. Because hes been in more trouble than those above him hes being framed. I think the motel turns there heads because they profited from one or the other. He was not alone.

I know I will sound crazy here but since I was a child I've been given an ability to feel and see surroundings I shouldn't. After being molested at 5 things were very intense with dreams. Recently in the last 2 yrs I've been in therapy for such said. I'm a Christian, and I dont believe in anything other than God. With that said I still have intuition. MOO IY was not alone, he was in Auburn frequently because of ties he had with higher up people. Hes being used as the soul person in kidnapping because hes lower than they are. Yes hes guilty , however there are more. Sex, drugs trafficking, and other things. Because hes been in more trouble than those above him hes being framed. I think the motel turns there heads because they profited from one or the other. He was not alone.
It doesn't take much looking around to find who IY runs with. I spent some time last night on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!