GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Kelsey’s family –

With love on this date of the 22nd of November, may Kelsey’s memory over ride all. She was beloved by so many that did not even know her. Yet, your family has shared so much that many feel as though we do.

Today, may your family and Baby K be wrapped around by a Guardian Angel that shall be with all of you forever.

May the words and beliefs Kelsey had be there for you all forever, including Baby K, and inspiring so many strangers on her perpetual Pinterest as to the woman she was.

May Baby K thrive within your loving family, as did Kelsey.

May Baby K live to grow up in Kelsey’s light that she had shown so bright.

May Baby K grow up to know that her mother loved her so very much, and that she was #1 in her life. May Kelsey’s family remember always that family was #1. Special times shared that her brother, mom and dad may forever hold close.

May Baby K know that her mother contributed and left her mark as to impacting many that she met, including future and current military, and those that she worked with at her job who were raising children as she was. And may Baby K grow up to know all the memories that mom/dad/brother can share.

May Baby K be protected and held her tightly within Kelsey’s family’s loving arms and embrace.

May Kelsey’s mom and dad and brother know that our hearts were broken that they were not all together during very traumatic times, but know that we all stand for the strength that it took to divide up and meet the evil that was presented in the best way possible. One part of your heart and soul to be at a place to stand up and face the evil, and other parts of your heart to at the same time be with Kelsey’s everlasting legacy of Baby K to nurture and protect.

Please share virtual hugs to her from so many of us, and to you and your family.

Many stand up and admire the strength that your family exemplifies. And the love. May -od bless your family many times over.

May your family travel the roads ahead within the next few months with the same grace, and resilient strength which you have shown us all. May you conquer evil and move past any and all roadblocks ahead.

May your family know, that so many all over the world share our broken hearts with you.

With love on this date of the 22nd of November, may Kelsey’s memory over ride all. She was beloved by so many that did not even know her.

Yeah, I’m genuinely not worried about him actually posing a threat to people on the outside.

First off, he’s just not that bright. We saw that in the sloppy way he went about it the first time, with those letters.

Secondly (and most importantly), that’s just not an easy thing to do in the first place. You have to perform the solicitations undetected, which is difficult in high security prisons.

There’s also the fact that it is very difficult to find someone actually willing to do that for you, whether you have the means or not to compensate them.

For this reason, people being murdered from behind bars seems to be exceedingly rare. When it does happen, it tends to be organized crime related (gang activity).

So I don’t think he’s actually going to pull it off.
Totally agree. Despite his solicitations, he didn't get anyone to kill KB for him, didn't get anyone to kill KK or the remaining witnesses on his list either. He is not that bright and not that powerful. When he did commit murder, he chose the cowardly way of doing it, and had to literally blindside his victim. Come to think of it, the only person he could get to do his dirty work for him was a dumb rodeo queen/nurse who spent her life pining for him. I don't want to tell KK that he is dumb and powerless though. Let her fear retaliation constantly in Idaho and in her 3 year prison term (I hope).

I want to thank everyone on this thread and Kelsey's news thread for all their hard work in keeping everyone informed. This was one of the hardest threads ever to keep up with. You all did a fantastic job of trying to keep all the facts straight and made it easier for all followers to keep up because of that. Unlike Sam, we all expressed opinions, but you always kept the facts straight. You were as professional as he was in that regard. I appreciate that and I'm sure many others do also. I was only able to watch one of Sam's video updates. A special thank you to those of you who transcribed or summarized those.

You are all a very special group of people.

On Thanksgiving I will be thinking of Kelsey, her baby and family, the witnesses, the reporters, attorneys and jurors who heard unspeakable things, AND all of you.

I am THANKFUL.

I found something on Kelsey’s Pinterest that I want to post for tomorrow ... but I don’t know how ... can someone share instructions?
Thanks in advance.

First save the image to your desktop, phone, or tablet. Create your post. To upload and add an image, select the "Upload a File" button. It is under the reply box next the "post reply" button. Choose the saved image from your folder. Add thumbnail. Then post.

REMEMBERING KELSEY BERRETH: Tonight, we're remembering the life of Kelsey Berreth. This week, you've likely heard how her life was tragically cut short a year ago tomorrow. She would've turned 30 in September.

@KOAA #KelseyBerreth
twitter.com/SamKraemerTV

Attachments

• 0E12554A-1266-4EED-8562-BA3452E69F01.jpeg
    0E12554A-1266-4EED-8562-BA3452E69F01.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 16
IN MEMORY OF KELSEY (from her Pinterest)

"TOO OFTEN WE UNDERESTIMATE
THE POWER OF A TOUCH, A SMILE,
A KIND WORD, A LISTENING EAR,
AN HONEST COMPLIMENT, OR THE
SMALLEST ACT OF CARING, ALL OF
WHICH HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO
TURN A LIFE AROUND."

LEO BUSCAGLIA

Last edited:
I had to rewind GMA (and forgot to switch to live and was 5 minutes tardy to drop off my kid) this morning to watch the piece on KB. It seems like they had exclusive access and will be showing never before seen exhibits shown to the jury (like the last picture of KB seen alive). Looking forward to the 48 Hours episode.
JMO, MOO, etc.

1474507_660399914002834_663641949_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads