MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure why any LE prior or current would speak to you to be honest .
Like Bartt told you in 2011, you aren’t solving anything with a smigin of resources LE has .
Except, I have been in touch with some LE. (Not Asher)

Don't tell me what I will and won't solve. I have spent countless hours and money on finding answers for this case. Many things that aren't public. Many interviews. If you want to disagree, that's fine.

Don't tell me what I will and won't solve. I have spent countless hours and money on finding answers for this case. Many things that aren't public. Many interviews. If you want to disagree, that's fine.[/QUOTE

Unless you want to get them fired or compromise the investigation I’m not sure what you hope to gain ? That not helping the 3MW .

I’m just going by you telling the class - some one been in it for 15 years . And yet you haven’t solved anything .

Bartt,

Not sure what's insensitive about asking questions regarding the truth. An ex-lead detective says something completely different than Mike Clay. There must be answers, do you agree? You said yourself that if Suzie's car was used, there needs to be more investigation into that.

And if you think Garrison and his associates are valid, then just how do you think Garrison entered your sister and mother's life? What's the link?

Bartt, you think I am being insensitive but Mike said you should have been investigated more when your story from Tennessee broke out. Isn't that a bit odd? I can send you screenshots to your PMs.

Considering what was put out into the media on my arrest in Tenn, I don't have a problem with anyone saying I should be investigated further.

Alas, I have not heard from the SPD in about 7 years. Hell, I'm always open for another steak lunch on SPD's dime.

This is all according to you. Many things aren't and will remain not for public.

What is this now? That's fine that you talk to police and keep them aware of this case. Some police do keep certain things close to the chest. I think what was meant was that unless you are a family member the police don't really owe you answers.

Considering what was put out into the media on my arrest in Tenn, I don't have a problem with anyone saying I should be investigated further.

Alas, I have not heard from the SPD in about 7 years. Hell, I'm always open for another steak lunch on SPD's dime.
If you're in "water under the bridge" mode regarding Mike Clay, that's fine, it looks like I am of no help then. I think Clay is unfairly treated sometimes. But I do not think it's wrong to go after the truth when two sources of information are opposite. I would think you'd want more answers there.

Oh, I want a lot more answers. Especially about my sister supposedly testifying, that is huge.

When you lived with your sister did you meet any of her friends. Did you talk about her social life? I don't want you to feel put on the spot or to ask you to answer things that are painful. Your mom and Suzie haven't been treated fairly. I don't think they were part of a conspiracy or the main targets of the crime. Have you ever talked to people That saw Suzie and Stacy at parties?

I’d actually love to know that too because we have absolutely nothing that says so even in the file for that case.
To be fair, she disappeared before she could have been called. There's no doubt she'd have been a viable witness. And the cops approached her for more reasons than just being with Dusty at Town & Country. Otherwise Nigel would have been interviewed and called for a statement too.

There's no reason your files would have prosecution strategies. That's not a discovery piece. Strategies are saved for trial.

And maybe her talking to the police posed a problem to someone?

Last edited:
To be fair, she disappeared before she could have been called. There's no doubt she'd have been a viable witness.

And maybe her talking to the police posed a problem to someone?

Based on what? They made plea deals so her testimony of what someone told her wouldn't have been needed. The grand jury was a separate issue about the three women disappearing and maybe other things Garrison said. Where are you getting this info?

Based on what? They made plea deals so her testimony of what someone told her wouldn't have been needed. The grand jury was a separate issue about the three women disappearing and maybe other things Garrison said. Where are you getting this info?
I didn't mention GJ in my post.

This is based on her being called in to the station to give a statement. There's no reason for that if she had no link to the case.

Plea deals were made after disappearance.

Last edited:
When you lived with your sister did you meet any of her friends. Did you talk about her social life? I don't want you to feel put on the spot or to ask you to answer things that are painful. Your mom and Suzie haven't been treated fairly. I don't think they were part of a conspiracy or the main targets of the crime. Have you ever talked to people That saw Suzie and Stacy at parties?

Suzie had a friend named Jamie (male) we hung out for a while, we had a good time.

I met a few of her girlfriends at a party one time but I really wasn't paying attention. I never met her "BFF" Nigel in whch I've always found unsettling, that they supposedly had such a close relationship and I never met her.
I met Dusty on a few occasions and I liked him. However, as soon as I found out about the cemetery incident, I told Suzie, I didn't want him anywhere near her, me or our house.

Suzie had a friend named Jamie (male) we hung out for a while, we had a good time.

I met a few of her girlfriends at a party one time but I really wasn't paying attention. I never met her "BFF" Nigel in whch I've always found unsettling, that they supposedly had such a close relationship and I never met her.
I met Dusty on a few occasions and I liked him. However, as soon as I found out about the cemetery incident, I told Suzie, I didn't want him anywhere near her, me or our house.
That wouldn't be James Corneilson, would it?

And didn't Nigel and her meet at the theater? I would expect you'd to have met her if she was working there during her stay at your place off Walnut Lawn.

Can you clarify something Bartt: did Suzie ever have problems with directions? I was told she used main roads frequently because she wasn't the savviest when it came to directions. If you could shine light on this--it'd help out with something. Thanks!

Don't tell me what I will and won't solve. I have spent countless hours and money on finding answers for this case. Many things that aren't public. Many interviews. If you want to disagree, that's fine.

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn’t you have a sit-down discussion with Chief Williams several years ago. I don’t recall if you said that he said the suspect was known or unknown. Can you clarify that, please?

I would ask one more question.

Do you have any idea of the motive?

That's just being a good brother. Was she the type of person that knew what she wanted or didn't wanted. I know people try to portray her as a party girl that lured Stacy into some nefarious underworld, that doesn't sit right with me. I feel like everyone just says Stacy was an angel. Would your sister be the type to try and protect a friend?

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn’t you have a sit-down discussion with Chief Williams several years ago. I don’t recall if you said that he said the suspect was known or unknown. Can you clarify that, please?

I would ask one more question.

Do you have any idea of the motive?
Yes, I have talked to Williams at Coffee with the Chief. Nothing came out of that. Nothing useful anyways.

I don't have a clue on the motive. Just a few hunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member