MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaping devices? Numerous substances are used for vaping, commonly used are DMT or Spice, both may cause hallucinations. Also used lately is a substance called Flakka which is a stimulant similar to Methanphedimine and Cocaine known to cause bizarre behavior, hallucinations and delusions. The vaping devices and multiple cell phones along with Ada and her Lundy not working fit pieces to the puzzle. When someone is using drugs the family (sister) may not necessarily know.

"[T]here were about a half-dozen bullet holes, including one in the ceiling, Sheriff's Detective Lt. Troy Lamerson told the Free Press. He said a portion of the ceiling rafter was cut out to retrieve a spent bullet. A driver's side window of the vehicle Quintal was driving also was struck, he said."

Mystery deepens on Southfield mom missing from northern Michigan cabin

That rafter bullet could have come from someone firing from outside. The window is pretty high so they would shooting upwards from the ground. I can't figure out how the car was struck from where it was parked. Maybe the car was moved (by LE) between when the damage occurred and when that photo was taken? Has anyone counted the number of bullet holes we can see in the photos yet?

MOO.

Rafter bullet could have been an earlier accidental discharge, hunting/plinking stray round, ricochet, or even someone shooting at a window 8' up before, during, or after her burst of fire.

Or, a fairly small individual, slipping or involuntarily squeezing when racking the slide in a panicked state.

I can't figure out how the car was struck from where it was parked. Maybe the car was moved (by LE) between when the damage occurred and when that photo was taken? Has anyone counted the number of bullet holes we can see in the photos yet?

MOO.

Car being moved by LE would be highly irregular. It's visible from inside picture, and standing near the window it would be easy to hit.

Empty magazine was mentioned, and a half-dozen was mentioned. That's not a lot of shots for a semi-auto.

Thanks to all who provided the news segments.

This is all so strange. I'm still really interested in the altercation this summer that left both Ada & the b/f injured. What was that about? That's a pretty serious altercation if she was left hospitalized. I'm getting the connotation from what's been said by the sister that it wasn't some random thing.

I think something dodgy has been going on around her. Remember in the Brainscratcher vid, her sister said she had changed since getting together with the b/f? Changed her style of dress, started Facetiming instead of talking on the phone.

Being a fan of Ganja White Night is a big out of sync for what we know of her past. My son is a big fan of that type of music and went to the Electric Forest Thingy this summer. It's a huge trippy fest type thing. And you can vape all sorts of things much stronger than basic THC. Although, I've seen the Dead 18 times and looking at me, you would probably not guess that, so who knows? Maybe she was just a big electro fan (I think that's what it's called).

Just throwing out some thoughts.

All my opinion only.

Car being moved by LE would be highly irregular. It's visible from inside picture, and standing near the window it would be easy to hit.

Empty magazine was mentioned, and a half-dozen was mentioned. That's not a lot of shots for a semi-auto.
Compact pistols are single stack and typically hold 6 or 7 rounds, mid size and full size are usually double stack and 15-17 rounds. 1911 models excluded.

This entire time, LE has framed this as a shoot out, or foul play etc. I feel like they must have some sort of evidence as to someone else being there or they would have already made statements questioning her mental state? Maybe I’m missing something there. It’s obviously possible, but to me improbable, as someone whos been armed with this same gun for years to accidentally shoot up into the rafters... sounds like something I would do if someone handed me a gun... lol
I’m convinced she snuck to the roof and took her boots off in order to muffle the sounds of her steps to keep her location a secret but she didn’t stay concealed for too long given the fact she is gone without gun or phone, she would have stopped to grab either or both if she felt like she evaded them before running off into the woods.
All just speculation of course

That rafter bullet could have come from someone firing from outside. The window is pretty high so they would shooting upwards from the ground. I can't figure out how the car was struck from where it was parked. Maybe the car was moved (by LE) between when the damage occurred and when that photo was taken? Has anyone counted the number of bullet holes we can see in the photos yet?

MOO.
Did her sister say in one of the interviews that the car she drove was white?

MOO.
Here is an article that talks about where the bullet holes were found. They mention one by the door and one they are not sure if it came from the inside or the outside.

Missing woman told friend of shoot-out

Referring to the altercation in the summer, 'Bryson told the Free Press the person who hurt her sister hasn't been caught, and she's "not going to write that off until that person is found and cleared by the police."'

I wonder if this hasn't been found and charged for the incident in July or hasn't been found to question since Oct. 17?

From Mystery deepens on Southfield mom missing from northern Michigan cabin

Compact pistols are single stack and typically hold 6 or 7 rounds, mid size and full size are usually double stack and 15-17 rounds. 1911 models excluded.

Real familiar...My Officer's ACP is the same. "Concealable" is different for a 125lb gal than someone nearly a foot taller and double her weight, I suppose. LOL.

But, my point was, that it was said there was additional ammo, so why go out a window with an empty weapon? She wouldn't know that the threat was gone, had phones, didn't take keys to her vehicle, etc. A good run beats a bad stand, but haphazard flight doesn't sit well.

Without a single piece of confirmed physical evidence that anyone else was there, abduction is low on my list.

Family doesn't care for BF. Signs of questionable character are clear. Maybe he's quiet because his product was still at the cabin, less her personal use? "Floor tiles" is an odd delivery, and his whereabouts after leaving is fuzzy, at least to us.

Attachments

• A86A25A0-8C48-43D7-A674-0D03E2BC8ACF.jpeg
    A86A25A0-8C48-43D7-A674-0D03E2BC8ACF.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 31
From the Detroit Free press article released today:

A driver's side window of the vehicle Quintal was driving also was struck, he said." (Lamerson)

Lamerson said there were casings around the outside of the cabin from what appeared to be multiple guns, with some casings older and rusty and others newer. He said authorities are awaiting results of ballistics tests.

Lamerson said the vehicle was registered to Quintal's boyfriend, who has been at the cabin with Quintal but left in another vehicle that he owned two days earlier to return to metro Detroit.

Sounds like she didn't have her own car?

IMO, that seems odd considering her sister said, "she could have sold the car" in the Brainscratch interview (if she wanted to just get away).

Other questions that come to mind for me are:

Jenny said in the Brainscratch interview Adrienne was fixing condo up to sell. Was the condo hers or BF's? Is BF in her condo now or does he live elsewhere? Who has rightful possession of things when someone is missing?

Did she have a 401K from her career? Who is the beneficiary of any retirement? Does someone have a Power of Attorney over her finances or assets? Who could benefit by using her things if she is not found?

What did the son think of the BF? (He lived with her until a month before, according to Jenny in Brainscratch interview.)

The other thing that I wonder is if she asked permission to take the tiles? Is there record they were actually going to take them and this was a legitimate reason for BF to go back? If I had a cabin and my family members took some supplies for themselves without asking, I would find that strange. Did the uncle get a call from her in the days before asking if she could have them or did anyone know they were using tiles for condo?

If she and Lundy adopted a dog together only 10 days earlier, why did they do this while away from home? How did they end up at Honor Shelter when going up there to work? Were there threats and having a dog made her feel better?

Did she not call the police because she had been threatened and didn't want to cry wolf unless she was sure but waited until it escalated too far and she couldn't do anything?

Did she give the wrong address to friend or did friend hear it wrong? Mail would not likely have the wrong address on it IMO.

Jenny also said in BrainScratch interview toward beginning that BF was "possessive and wanted to know where she was at all times". IMO, that does not add up to showing up 2 and a half days after disappearance.

And the ladder does not appear to be against the house in photos but Jenny says it was against the house in Brainscratch interview and that is one of the reasons she cited for thinking it was an abduction.

All just my own unanswered questions that hopefully LE has some answers to and just aren't saying.

Increase in reward to $100K is awesome! Someone knows something and should come forward. I also think there should be more searches. So much water all over Michigan! Have there been any searches of bodies of water near the cabin location? If I were a family member, I'd be asking for additional searches. Bring in cadaver dogs if that hasn't already been done. It's been over a month with no sign of Adrienne. Her family needs answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288