MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody called him Jamie so I doubt his name was James.

Main roads? Suzie pretty much grew up in Springfield so I doubt that. Plus it would have been something that Mom and I would have messed with her about. And I don't remember us messing with her, so that would be a no.

That wouldn't be James Corneilson, would it?

And didn't Nigel and her meet at the theater? I would expect you'd to have met her if she was working there during her stay at your place off Walnut Lawn.

Can you clarify something Bartt: did Suzie ever have problems with directions? I was told she used main roads frequently because she wasn't the savviest when it came to directions. If you could shine light on this--it'd help out with something. Thanks!

I can probably answer that question.

A close friend of the family told me several years ago that she was “directionally challenged” and would always take the same route to and from the theater for fear of getting disoriented.

Along this vein, I was also told that Suzie asked Stacy to follow her home as she had never been to the Battlefield location and was concerned she might get lost on the way home. It has been assumed that Suzie was asking Stacy to follow her home as though Stacy didn’t know the way.

I believe, but stand to be corrected, that Stacy had been to the Delmar address on one or perhaps many occasions.

I'd like to thank everybody for their continuing efforts to solve this horrific crime.

But I discovered many years ago that these types of forums and tabloid TV was not healthy for me.

So I would like to make this statement:

I never assaulted my mother, I never assaulted my sister,
I never stood in front of my mother's house stumbling around drinking nor did I throw a bottle at her home and I definitely never drunkenly pounded on her door screaming and yelling.

I do not believe my sister's car was used in the incident at the cemetery or when the gold was pawned.

As I have stated I have never seen documentation provided by any law enforcement agency that shows my sister's car being used in commission of any crime.

Once again thank you all.

I'd like to thank everybody for their continuing efforts to solve this horrific crime.

But I discovered many years ago that these types of forums and tabloid TV was not healthy for me.

I never stood in front of my mother's house stumbling around drinking nor did I throw a bottle at her home and I definitely never drunkenly pounded on her door screaming and yelling.

I do not believe my sister's car was used in the incident at the cemetery or when the gold was pawned.

As I have stated I have never seen documentation provided by any law enforcement agency that shows my sister's car being used in commission of any crime.

Thank you for answering questions. That show was a joke and I hope it hasn't caused you too much pain. You are stronger than most people.

That wouldn't be James Corneilson, would it?

And didn't Nigel and her meet at the theater? I would expect you'd to have met her if she was working there during her stay at your place off Walnut Lawn.

Can you clarify something Bartt: did Suzie ever have problems with directions? I was told she used main roads frequently because she wasn't the savviest when it came to directions. If you could shine light on this--it'd help out with something. Thanks!

I can probably answer that question.

A close friend of the family told me several years ago that she was “directionally challenged” and would always take the same route to and from the theater for fear of getting disoriented.

Along this vein, I was also told that Suzie asked Stacy to follow her home as she had never been to the Battlefield location and was concerned she might get lost on the way home. It has been assumed that Suzie was asking Stacy to follow her home as though Stacy didn’t know the way.

I believe, but stand to be corrected, that Stacy had been to the Delmar address on one or perhaps many occasions.
Yes, I have talked to Williams at Coffee with the Chief. Nothing came out of that. Nothing useful anyways.

I don't have a clue on the motive. Just a few hunches.

Let me run this by you then.

An individual on another forum with whom I had hundreds of private conversations with once said that the perp or perps had no interest in the money in Sherrill’s purse because they were interested in something much more important or incriminating. That might explain why there was discussion of the shoes being in disarray. It has been postulated this was because the dog might have been shut away in the closet. But if memory is correct, the dog was either running loose in the house or a bathroom.

Another person I have been in touch with believed it was drugs although that was a popular theory at the time. I have no knowledge of that personally.

If I may, let me provide what I believe is a simple and easily understood motive. I’ll believe this until a better scenario is advanced.

In my opinion and based on the last official police statement, the perp was portrayed as a single male “kidnapper.”

That is in the singular. One male. One kidnapper. No mention of multiple perps.

I think the perp was hanging out at the party and was looking for a good time. He established a casual conversation at the last party. When it broke up. He went to the Battlefield address and merely followed them home. He then enticed them out, possibly impersonating a police officer. Once in his car, he tied them up and took them to a second location where they were murdered.

Thoughts?

Take care of yourself and thank you for setting things straight about what they said about you.

Missouri Mule,

Drugs makes more sense than any other angle. Many multiple kidnappings have to do with drugs on some level or another. Money owed. Or keeping people quiet. And the motive to kidnap Suzie because of possible testimony is about the most plausible one I can think of.

Thanks for clarifying. I never believed those things said about you anyways.

If none of the grave robbers had a car (Mike said this) then it seems likely that Suzie's car could have been used at one point. Mike did say in the past that Dusty loved driving it because it was a "GT." (his words).

I want to speak one more time on my issue with Mike Clay: he's had 27+ years to mull over this case, he (and wife as proxy) come onto forums, make statements, retract statements, change statements (Suzie "friend" comment, Dustin's alibi), and anytime the matter of Garrison is brought up, literally called to a grand jury -- as real as it gets regarding this case, he deflects and blows it off as nothing? Why?

He hasn't given additional thought to why a criminal, who angrily took a gun into a bar, got busted for it months after the disappearance, might have some connection to information that the police say is "prime info" (their words) about the abductions? Clay dismisses it as "just had pot one time" and "Garrison said I had the power of the wind."

We're to believe that? He could help us! But it's always and remains being a game. Time to stop being vague. Want this solved? Get the guts to help.

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying. I never believed those things said about you anyways.

If none of the grave robbers had a car (Mike said this) then it seems likely that Suzie's car could have been used at one point. Mike did say in the past that Dusty loved driving it because it was a "GT." (his words)

He never said none of them had a car. Dusty had one.

Quote from Clay:

"I couldn’t tell you off the top of my head what year Suzie’s car was, if it was brand new or if she bought it used. I just remember Dusty picking me up in it one day and we drove around for a while. It was a quick little car. When I asked why he had her car he said it was a fun car to drive because it’s a GT."

Thank You for posting on here and explaining some things for us. I can not even begin to imagine the daily pain of what you go though.

I have a few questions if you do post again if you don’t mind answering.

1) have you and the McCalls kept in touch over the years to go over the case and to brain storm new ideas on how this can be solved?

2) have you thought of hiring private detectives and to get fresh eyes to go over it?

3) I am highly suspicious of Janelle and think she knew something did you ever meet her and did you have a opinion on her ridiculous actions that day?

4) What happened to Cinnamon?

5) do you believe it was somebody your mum and sister knew?

6) wby do you think Stacey was portrayed in such a better light than your mum and sister?

Quote from Clay:

"I couldn’t tell you off the top of my head what year Suzie’s car was, if it was brand new or if she bought it used. I just remember Dusty picking me up in it one day and we drove around for a while. It was a quick little car. When I asked why he had her car he said it was a fun car to drive because it’s a GT."
That sounds like she let him borrow her car once. You keep twisting words around. What is your endgame? Or theory? Are you a relative of Asher or do you just want to distract from this case? And why?

Thank You for posting on here and explaining some things for us. I can not even begin to imagine the daily pain of what you go though.

I have a few questions if you do post again if you don’t mind answering.

1) have you and the McCalls kept in touch over the years to go over the case and to brain storm new ideas on how this can be solved?

2) have you thought of hiring private detectives and to get fresh eyes to go over it?

3) I am highly suspicious of Janelle and think she knew something did you ever meet her and did you have a opinion on her ridiculous actions that day?

4) What happened to Cinnamon?

5) do you believe it was somebody your mum and sister knew?

6) wby do you think Stacey was portrayed in such a better light than your mum and sister?

I love that you asked about the dog.

Yes, but he drove Suzie's car a lot in those days. He picked up Mike in it without Suzie present.

They did indeed ride alone in the car.

I know he drove it before, but you insinuated Mike said none of them had a car and then used that as a reason for them to use Suzie’s. That is NOT true. Dusty and Suzie dated a month and a half. No where does it say he barrows it a lot. Mike saying he borrowed it before does not mean that in the slightest. The car was NOT used in any crime.

I know he drove it before, but you insinuated Mike said none of them had a car and then used that as a reason for them to use Suzie’s. That is NOT true. Dusty and Suzie dated a month and a half. No where does it say he barrows it a lot. Mike saying he borrowed it before does not mean that in the slightest. The car was NOT used in any crime.
Then why does Asher say it was used?

He has info you and Bartt don't simply have.

Explain your hostility. Why can't you have a discussion without insulting anyone? You are a bully.
Where was I hostile? Because I want to know the truth between Asher and Clay's opposing statements?

I have two emails pending with LE and I hope to god they respond about the car. I will be posting to the forum asap when they do. And I have footage of Asher in the message.

Not even worth my time.

People can read our posts and decide for themselves who has more research and interest in the truth.

Repeating lies, harassing verified members and never showing proof of your claims or showing what you think is proof but is really just you twisting words around is crazy. You are talking in circles. I know shouldn't be feeding a troll but your words to effect real people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288