The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and the crucial new witnesses: Unpublished photos show the Duke of York and his paedophile friend in New York during fateful weekend stay as stream of visitors to the Manhattan mansion in just 30 hours are revealed

Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and the crucial new witnesses | Daily Mail Online

And yet again, pictures that have never been published, why?

How many more pictures has the public never seen? Why are pictures being held back?

View attachment 217048

This NYfront page is something else. Is this big news around the world this week?

I think it's sensationalist. His offices have been shut down. He hasnt been made homeless as has been suggested by some articles, because he doesn't live there. It's the official residence of the Queen when she is in London, and l think that is only during the week and when parliament is sitting.

Royal insiders said it was increasingly likely now that all the organisations he is a patron of – more than 175 – will ditch him.

While his decision to step back from public life means he will no longer be able to pick up the bill for expensive travel from taxpayers, he is still likely to pocket as much as £250,000 [USD 320,830] a year, the sum he is rumoured to receive privately from the from the Queen to run his office.

The deepening crisis surrounding PA is set to intensify after it was revealed a BBC Panorama interview with JE's 'sex slave', Virginia Roberts will air next week on Dec 2.

Meghan Markle 'troubled' by Prince Andrew saying sex is a 'positive act' | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 217048

This NYfront page is something else. Is this big news around the world this week?
Major TV news in US are still carrying this story on nightly news. And they won't let the Epstein
suicide theory go away.
This whole mess will be around for a while.
And PA will be unable to scrap the stink off himself. Rightfully so.

The Queen has scrapped plans to host a party for Prince Andrew to mark his 60th birthday in February.

Instead, the monarch is said to be arranging a small family dinner for the Duke, according to The Sunday Times. His birthday is on February 19.

The news comes just days after the Queen effectively sacked him from his royal duties at the behest of her eldest son in the wake of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal.

It has also emerged that Andrew's bungled BBC Newsnight interview was not sanctioned in advance by the Queen.

Queen cancels Prince Andrew's 60th birthday party | Daily Mail Online

Prince Andrew is ALREADY plotting a comeback, but Charles wants him 'permanently retired': Duke intends clearing his name by speaking to the FBI as Royal sources say he is 'naively positive'

Prince Andrew is ALREADY plotting a comeback, but Charles wants him 'permanently retired' | Daily Mail Online

I really hope Prince Andrew gets the message and doesn’t attempt a comeback. I don’t think the best PR people in the world could even help him comeback from this terrible scandal.

New Zealand tour: Prince Charles receives traditional Maori greeting and takes scenic coastal walk

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall petted llamas and took a picturesque coastal walk on the final leg of their New Zealand tour.

Charles, 71, and Camilla, 72, absorbed the stunning sights and wildlife and spoke to locals after receiving a traditional Maori greeting during a welcoming ceremony on Saturday.

The pair began the day in Christchurch, visiting Lincoln Farmers & Craft Market, where Prince Charles signed the red plaster cast of young fan of the Royal Family.

New Zealand tour: Prince Charles receives traditional Maori greeting and takes scenic coastal walk

A82FB51B-EFE8-4237-8434-CC09F1CFAE2D.jpeg 074A1ADC-1DA2-466B-88E2-2A3BED822B10.jpeg 1F764158-7B80-4A7A-A983-6D54442D8D2B.jpeg

I feel sorry for Beatrice and Eugenie, you can’t pick your parents and their behavior should be no reflection of you. The actions of their father should not shine a negative light on them. Everyone wants to be proud of their parents.

I can’t imagine having to deal with this as a daughter or son.

I feel sorry for Beatrice and Eugenie, you can’t pick your parents and their behavior should be no reflection of you. The actions of their father should not shine a negative light on them. Everyone wants to be proud of their parents.

I can’t imagine having to deal with this as a daughter or son.

I agree & I feel badly for them as well. So what happens now with all the travel the girls do since PA is losing all these bennies & $$$ of Royal life? I read that he has paid for all their travel, clothes, fascinators etc. in the past but not sure that’s true. It looks like PA needs to trim the budget now & dang, it’s about time. Maybe start with Fergie lol.

Prince Andrew is ALREADY plotting a comeback, but Charles wants him 'permanently retired'

I really hope Prince Andrew gets the message and doesn’t attempt a comeback. I don’t think the best PR people in the world could even help him comeback from this terrible scandal.

Oh the irony. Charles certainly knows about making a comeback. He's done the grand comeback after Princess Diana's death and taking up with Camilla.

There was nothing criminal about it, but it was very very unpleasant and really had the potential to be disastrous.

One thing Charles does understand is that it takes a long time to make a comeback in the eyes of the public. Decades. But it is certainly possible. Charles had twop serious issues to drive him to a comeback: complications of his succession to the throne, and his two motherles sons to raise. IMHO, with the marriage to Camilla, Charles declared his comeback.

At the age of 60, Prince Andrew should really consider if there is any reason for him to make a comeback, say when he's 70. He's got enough funds coming in to have a comfortable, if reduced, income and likely keeps the 30 room Royal Lodge accommodations for free, if he can behave himself. He'll be able to golf, likely at the largesse of friends - such as the couple of weeks he and Sarah Ferguson spent in Spain just after Epstein died. I think he'd be an absolute fool to re-marry Ferguson which may not be possible, at this point, as The Queen and Prince Charles don't seem disposed to this.

I think Prince Andrew does not have the same reasons for a comeback, nor the ambition. It's not much of a loss to the Royal Family if he is retired and even removed from the line of succession.

Last edited:
I agree & I feel badly for them as well. So what happens now with all the travel the girls do since PA is losing all these bennies & $$$ of Royal life? I read that he has paid for all their travel, clothes, fascinators etc. in the past but not sure that’s true. It looks like PA needs to trim the budget now & dang, it’s about time. Maybe start with Fergie lol.

I belive The Queen will assure Beatrice and Eugenie won't have to work at Walmart. They will be called upon to perform some of the royal visit PR duties visiting charities and new factories or such. They will have to cut back, but this will align with what Charles clearly plans to do in the future reduction of the Royal Family expenses.

As for Sarah Ferguson? Her recent visit to Saudi Arabia as the guest of Prince Mohammed Bin Salaam (who is heavily involved in the Jamal Khashoggi murder) is being widely condemmed. Her babbling on about charities, in the face of the oppression of women, the abuse of enslaved foreign workers, and the lack of human rights in SA is seen as incredibly stupid and insenstitive. Personally I think she was getting some financial compensation to be there. Sort of like the also incredibly stupid Lindsay Lohan. I'll be fully surprised if Ferguson can keep out of financial trouble now with the reduced income of Andrew.

Last edited:
New York Post, FWIW.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/24/princ...e-in-prince-andrews-buckingham-ouster-report/

Now sources tell the paper that Prince William was also heavily involved in the decision that also saw the Duke of York kicked out of his offices at Buckingham Palace.

“William is becoming more and more involved in decisions about the institution [monarchy] and he’s not a huge fan of his uncle Andrew,” a source told The Times of London.

Another source also told the paper, “William thinks the right thing happened.”

There was a ComRes poll out this morning that stated 58% of respondents would like to see the monarchy abolished. Apparently a misprint, I did think that was alarmingly high! Although 54% think the time has come to slim down the monarchy, I have to say I absolutely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie