GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to take a few days break due to a health issue, but I wanted to say God bless Kelsey and her wonderful family on this day. I choose to remember all the goodness in Kelsey ... I’m sure the event in Woodland Park was a tearful occasion, but I’m so glad people honored Kelsey’s life. Now I need to catch up on all the recent pages here at WS.

Does anyone have advice about how to get rid of the terribly invasive ads between almost every comment?

I have a MacBook Air.

If I can't get rid of them and the never-ending videos this may be a deal breaker for me as I've never seen anything so annoying on a website.
I have those videos, too. They are annoying.....

@Gardener1850, near the end of this video (around 15:40 or so) there are antlers on the top of the kitchen cabinets. :(

Also, in the photo below, there is a wreath on KB's front door. MOO

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
EKAoU3DVUAUvOJx.jpg

Thanks for tagging me Pommy. I was avoiding reading this thread today as I thought it would be all sweet comments memorializing Kelsey on this 1 year anniversary of her murder. I wanted to read it all at the end of the day so I could get the tears out all at once. :(

I'm so surprised that they released video evidence so soon! I saw that wreath and wondered if she had made the one she pinned and if maybe it was destroyed in the fire or taken for evidence. I don't recall ever seeing a wreath on her door in photos of her condo. But LE had started to process the scene by the time the news descended on it to film. They may have taken it down.

So hard to watch those videos of KK showing where all the blood was in KB's tiny home. I kept gasping at everything pointed out. The cinnamon rolls were still sitting in their pan, uncovered. The poinsettia was wilted but there on the table with the sparkling champagne KB bought. Almost the entire floor was torn up! I was expecting to see only a small section of the floor cut away. But the description of the blood on every wall makes it clear why they had to pull up almost the entire floor. So horrible to think of what KB went through in her last moments trying to get away from PF's evil blows with a baseball bat. :mad::(

MOO.

"as if they were going to play some sex game, i'd imagine" Nikki Battiste

:eek::confused:o_O

ETA: Oh my. Before I watched the video I thought that quote was possibly referring to the reason PF asked KK to get the cookie cutters. Don't ask me why my mind went there. It's been a long and weird day. :oops:

She is talking about PF blindfolding KB to smell candles.
How typical of Inside Edition to add their sensationalized take though... :rolleyes:

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members