NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking photos of Jeffrey Epstein's ranch show 'party shower' | Daily Mail Online

"Dozens of new photos and video give the most revealing look yet into Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby making ranch' in the New Mexico desert, including his eight person party shower that is outfitted with dozens of bottles of oils, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

The dead financier used the 10,000-acre Zorro Ranch as a playground for his VIP guests, who he brought to the secluded estate a few times a year, entertaining his entourage of 30 with four-wheelers and rumored illicit activities.

New photos show a staircase leading downstairs, as a former contractor claims the convicted pedophile built a 1,000 sq ft underground 'strip-club' for entertaining his VIP guests with teenage girls.

Another source says security cameras were secretly fitted in every room and recorded the behavior of the rich and famous, which explains why he and his 'fixer' Ghislaine Maxwell apparently felt 'untouchable'. "

(continue at link.)

Several new Epstein accusers expected to sue his estate

A flood of new lawsuits targeting Jeffrey Epstein's estate is expected to be filed in the coming weeks and months, lawyers representing sex abuse victims told a New York judge Thursday.

The plaintiffs’ attorneys made the disclosure during a court hearing related to the estate of the accused sex trafficker, who died by suicide in August.

Lawyer Brad Edwards said he expected “potentially dozens more cases.” Two other attorneys, Roberta Kaplan and Arick Fudali, told the court they were still fielding calls from alleged victims interested in filing suits. And a fourth lawyer, David Boies, said after the hearing his firm also expects to file additional lawsuits.

Jeffrey Epstein guard reportedly set to divulge details about Epstein's purported suicide

With these clowns in charge of Epstein, I actually now believe that he did commit suicide. Because if anything had been planned, there would have been a much better cover up. The fact that these "guards" were so stupid to be constantly on the internet, so their activity minute by minute was actually documented, makes me realize that they were obviously not part of any conspiracy theory.

Although, they could have easily been scheduled to "watch" Epstein, by the very fact that someone higher up knew that these "guards" were really clowns, and wouldn't notice anything.

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Hey Friends,

This is very important. Please listen to my latest podcast, Websleuths Radio Podcast.

You can find it on Apple here and on Spotify here.

Or anywhere you can find true crime podcasts.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to Websleuths and our podcast for you to listen and ask your friends to listen as well. If Websleuths is going to continue (forum and podcast) we need you to listen to Websleuths Radio Podcast.

We need you to listen, ask your friends to listen and ask their friends to listen. Please get the word out. There is a new podcast in town and it is one you do not want to miss.

This week Heather Robinson Ramos. As a baby, Heather's mom was killed by serial killer John Robinson. Robinson then "adopted" baby Heather to his brother and his wife.

Also, please listen to the new podcast called Detective Trapp. To help Websleuths check out a little taste of this podcast.

Detective Trapp on Apple Podcasts

Thank you to everyone.

Tricia
Owner, Websleuths

Trying to kickstart a discussion related to JE's death in Federal Custody.

He was supposed to have hanged himself with a strip of his bedsheet... but these sheets in US federal prisons are paper based and cannot support a hanging.

Fractures of the hyoid bone occurs far more often in strangulation as opposed to hanging (80 : 20).

Also he would have to have dropped himself from the upper bunk bed distrubing personal items near by.. items which were reportedly undisturbed.

All this supposed happened 15 ft from the guard station.

Working video cameras I believe only captured the entrance to that wing..wondering is there are other entrances which were not discussed.

Exactly what I thought that should have happened, before the train wreck interview.

I still cannot understand WHY the Queen approved the interview. It just seems so completely counter productive.

Andrew could have simply faded off into oblivion. There was no NEED for him to do that interview and make everything so much worse. It seems that the Queen would have simply had him fade away to start with.

I just can't imagine what the thinking was in having him do that interview. It actually makes me wonder if the Queen is starting to have some issues with her mental faculties. It just doesn't make any sense.

I still cannot understand WHY the Queen approved the interview. It just seems so completely counter productive.

Andrew could have simply faded off into oblivion. There was no NEED for him to do that interview and make everything so much worse. It seems that the Queen would have simply had him fade away to start with.
I just can't imagine what the thinking was in having him do that interview. It actually makes me wonder if the Queen is starting to have some issues with her mental faculties. It just doesn't make any sense.

she should've taken a page out of Queen Victoria's book(when her grandson was accused of being Jack the Ripper) and sent him far away

I think that Andrew minimized his involvement to the Queen, afterall, who tells their Mama everything?

I also think that the queen is from a generation where this type of behavior was considered "consensual". After all, the girls were not "raped". It is a former rape culture mentality, that is still pervasive in society. These folks are so isolated in their cocoon of being "royal", that they were completely ignorant of the social perception of Prince Andrew's entitlement mentality, and how that would come across.

I truly believe that the monarchy is on very thin ice. The generation that revered the Queen, is in their 80's. The opulence that they display, isn't met with indulgence any longer. UK now has a completely different culture than before...with immigration, their constituency has changed...I don't think that these folks have really owned that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni