GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received a notice remains were found in Florence County. Old remains. Near Old Highway 9 West and Highway 52. I looked on the map and this is a little out of the way but it wouldn't be a stretch of someone knew the area to cut through there on their way to say.... Columbia. Especially if they didn't want to be seen.

I'm just so surprised that SM did not make a deal prior to the trial. He should have known that if TM was found guilty and received 30 years and they supposedly committed the crime together, then he was most likely to receive the very same thing. Can't figure out why he didn't try for a lesser sentence. JMO
Maybe he thought bringing the judge's old fishing buddy to court would provoke a different outcome with his sentencing. JMO.

I just received a notice remains were found in Florence County. Old remains. Near Old Highway 9 West and Highway 52. I looked on the map and this is a little out of the way but it wouldn't be a stretch of someone knew the area to cut through there on their way to say.... Columbia. Especially if they didn't want to be seen.
Google Maps

MOO i think for SM to actually go AGAINST TM will be if anything threatens his kids. I do believe he may put them first in that situation.
Hi lonetraveler! Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for chiming in To keep the discussion open. The silence now in the case to find Heather is driving me nuts. I really wish the focus would now shift to AC and her involvement. My belief she knows what happened to Heather. Could fear of being the next to serve a long jail sentence be enough to make her talk? I wonder...JMO

Where is Heather?
Another future possibility is some book writer or TV network paying the kids to talk about what they heard and witnessed. Money talks! With enough time and hardship their story could definitely be bought.

I was sure someone would have started singing by now (my money was on Sid) ... if their civil case attorney Poston knows, can't that divulge? Or is there a gag order? Surely that could be overlooked in order to give a little peace to the Elvis' they are able to put Heather to rest.

I was sure someone would have started singing by now (my money was on Sid) ... if their civil case attorney Poston knows, can't that divulge? Or is there a gag order? Surely that could be overlooked in order to give a little peace to the Elvis' they are able to put Heather to rest.

That is what I was hoping Dylgem22 too. In my heart wish for peace and closure for the Elvis Family.
But IMO unless Heather's body is found, Sidney and the Missus can keep up the appearance of innocent victims of the event. Moorer Family can keep clammering for their release throughout the future seasons turning.
They have keep this up years until their trials and the results which they are now serving their sentence, which they still believe in their egos, they will be release with a whopping payment for "Sorry you were right you were innocent all the time ....Naughty Us.
They see is, IMO No Body No Crime.
Sadly the Moorer Family believe this too.

So I believe no one will talk unless Heather is found. Which is so tragic for she is the victim and her Family, not the Moorer Family.

I pray there will be answer soon Dylgem22, for the Elvis Family.

Wednesday is the last day Tammy Moorer can provide information on the whereabouts of Heather Elvis and possibly have her prison sentence reduced.

[...]

Tammy’s husband, Sidney Moorer, was also sentenced to 30 years in prison after a jury convicted him on Sept. 18. He has a year from that date to "provide substantial help on where the body is,” Richardson said.
Deadline for Tammy Moorer to provide information on Heather Elvis’ disappearance is here

It’s on you now Sidney! Where is Heather?

I honestly think that these two jack loads are so committed to their imaginary, inflated, grandiose, fluffy fairy tale image that they would rather stay in prison than admit their guilt by giving up Heather's whereabouts.

:( They make me sick.

I honestly think that these two jack loads are so committed to their imaginary, inflated, grandiose, fluffy fairy tale image that they would rather stay in prison than admit their guilt by giving up Heather's whereabouts.

:( They make me sick.
They will still be in prison either way, so I wonder if it's more about the hate that's accumulated over the years? Horry County LE, the prosecutors (she clearly hates Nancy), and not least, the Elvis family. Some have wondered if Sid even knows where Heather's body was taken. So if it's up to Tammy; her last day to offer anything has come and gone. To our knowledge, nothing has been offered.

Going with the theory Sid doesn't know where Heather is. He could tell the truth about what happened that night and how she died. Would that be enough to garner him a diminished sentence? Would he have the balls to actually turn against the crazy Moorer's? Do the kids factor into what action he would/wouldn't take?

When I take a step back from this case, and do a mental run through from beginning to end. It's surreal, poor Heather could never have envisioned the extent of the insanity that would follow. It's heartbreaking what her family has suffered over the years, and continues to suffer today.

I hope the Moorer kids are able to see their parents for what they truly are, and live their lives differently. The two older ones should be able to eventually look back, and put two and two together.

Nancy Livesay and Chris Helms did a radio interview on Sept. 26. TALK 94.5 FM The Liz Callaway Show: Assistant Solicitors Nancy Livesay and Chris Helms

@5:30, Nancy is asked about her theory of what happened.

Nancy: I think there are probably a couple theories out there that people need to know about it. Because I think a lot of people think that maybe something happened at Longbeard's, and then one of them drove the truck to the landing--

... And during that time frame when she's in Longbeard's is one of the time frames when Tammy and Sidney's phone is completely off. So it's pretty definite that you feel like, in their mind, there's going to be some meeting between them and her so I'm turning my phone off because I don't want any evidence of that. And it's kind of like our take with him removing the SD card out of the truck. You don't want us to know where that truck is going to be later in the evening.
Either that or I would say, you know, Heather went to the landing. I think she had the pregnancy test to show him whatever was on it. I think they go down there to meet her and I think clearly the pregnancy test had an answer that they didn't want to see. And I think things went very bad from there on out.

@17:05, they are asked about the photo Donald testified he saw, and whether they know what the picture is of.

Nancy: Yes... I don't feel comfortable [saying] just because I don't want to taint any kind of jury pool if for some reason more charges do come up.

Chris: Keep in mind we charged them with kidnapping. We had to prove kidnapping and nothing more. We also didn't want to cause a mistrial because of that so we had to be very careful and strategic in what we presented to that jury and the way we presented it and I think we did it the right way. But I think people can put two and two together at this point.

Nancy Livesay and Chris Helms did a radio interview on Sept. 26. TALK 94.5 FM The Liz Callaway Show: Assistant Solicitors Nancy Livesay and Chris Helms

@5:30, Nancy is asked about her theory of what happened.

Nancy: I think there are probably a couple theories out there that people need to know about it. Because I think a lot of people think that maybe something happened at Longbeard's, and then one of them drove the truck to the landing--

... And during that time frame when she's in Longbeard's is one of the time frames when Tammy and Sidney's phone is completely off. So it's pretty definite that you feel like, in their mind, there's going to be some meeting between them and her so I'm turning my phone off because I don't want any evidence of that. And it's kind of like our take with him removing the SD card out of the truck. You don't want us to know where that truck is going to be later in the evening.
Either that or I would say, you know, Heather went to the landing. I think she had the pregnancy test to show him whatever was on it. I think they go down there to meet her and I think clearly the pregnancy test had an answer that they didn't want to see. And I think things went very bad from there on out.

@17:05, they are asked about the photo Donald testified he saw, and whether they know what the picture is of.

Nancy: Yes... I don't feel comfortable [saying] just because I don't want to taint any kind of jury pool if for some reason more charges do come up.

Chris: Keep in mind we charged them with kidnapping. We had to prove kidnapping and nothing more. We also didn't want to cause a mistrial because of that so we had to be very careful and strategic in what we presented to that jury and the way we presented it and I think we did it the right way. But I think people can put two and two together at this point.
Thank you so much for sharing this!

As we get closer to the holidays and December, I think of Heather and her family more often. I hope the new year can bring them peace and answers.

I wanted to also post this article link from yesterday, it says new video and texts were released but I didn't see anything new unless I missed it ...

New videos and text messages released in the Heather Elvis case

As we get closer to the holidays and December, I think of Heather and her family more often. I hope the new year can bring them peace and answers.

I wanted to also post this article link from yesterday, it says new video and texts were released but I didn't see anything new unless I missed it ...

New videos and text messages released in the Heather Elvis case

I don't remember Tammy saying this, OMG:

"She's not right. She's not normal. I look 20. I've partied with bands constantly. I wasn't that kind of girl and, believe me, I had the friends to make me that kind of girl and I didn't do it, so there's something not right with her," said Tammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998