GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful that this evil has been found guilty and will die in prison, although I'd rather his brain be studied immediately. I am glad that his mistress provided the needed details, but I do think she got out way too easy. It takes a special kind of evil to be able to do what she did too. She could have stopped all of this so so many times. I have a feeling she will not be warmly welcomed anywhere and everyone around her will always hold that thought that she is capable of something so horrendous. She will never be trusted again by the people who will really matter to her. I hope and pray that Kelsey's family can find peace one day.

I am thankful that this evil has been found guilty and will die in prison, although I'd rather his brain be studied immediately. I am glad that his mistress provided the needed details, but I do think she got out way too easy. It takes a special kind of evil to be able to do what she did too. She could have stopped all of this so so many times. I have a feeling she will not be warmly welcomed anywhere and everyone around her will always hold that thought that she is capable of something so horrendous. She will never be trusted again by the people who will really matter to her. I hope and pray that Kelsey's family can find peace one day.

I don't know how she could even face her own family or friends!

I watched one video so far. Inside of the home.
Note: cookie cutters in a bag in a Cupboard. She specifically instructed to get them and throw them away.
They had blood on the zip lock.

Why? Did he dig in there to look for something and got blood on the bag? Was it on the counter--picked it up and shoved it in the cupboard? Even law enforcement were confused by it.

I think I heard KK stutter something about blood on a can of formula.The murderer probably made the baby a bottle ,dug in drawer for nipples with bloody hands.

Apparently the Daily Mail has replaced legendary hack, Chris Spargo, with an even more useless “journalist.”

REVEALED: Final photo of Kelsey Berreth walking into her home with her daughter and killer fiance Patrick Frazee before he bludgeoned her to death, and the scorched patch of ground where he 'burned her body' in a plastic bag

Final photograph of Kelsey Berreth released after Patrick Frazee convicted of murder | Daily Mail Online
Thanks for the links, MassGuy. Looking at the video I can see that it's beautiful countryside for such evil acts.

PF lost that beauty forever when he murdered Kelsey.

Does anyone have advice about how to get rid of the terribly invasive ads between most comments, not to mention the videos?

I have a MacBook Air.

I have been incredibly frustrated by this as well. Scrolling on an iPad, my finger activates whatever video is right at the top of each page and I have to wait a bit before I can hit the back button to try again. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated !!!!

I have been incredibly frustrated by this as well. Scrolling on an iPad, my finger activates whatever video is right at the top of each page and I have to wait a bit before I can hit the back button to try again. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated !!!!

dbm already answered below

Last edited:

There is an entire thread dedicated to this issue.HTH

Is there a way to turn off video autoplay?

Did it bother anyone else to see how comfortable KK seemed in Kelsey's house? It just really got to me seeing her walk around, go through the closet and walk on up the stairs like she owned the place.
Yes! I thought the same thing. It annoyed me seeing her going through Kelsey's house as well. Like just violating her personal space after what she did there. Yuck.

Her voice is SO annoying too. I hate her. And combined with that sniffing thing... she comes off exactly as one might expect.

Last edited:
I cringed when she so easily took the broom. Thinking it might have been the same broom that was lying on the bed upstairs.

She had no reaction to being given the broom, like "this is the broom that I left up on the bed". At the time I saw her given that, I thought law enforcement perhaps gave her a similar broom to see her reaction, which she had none.

I fathom to think, that during her court date on the second, that Patrick, knowing that he is , will give some type of information on her which will invalidate her deal.

I know it will be private as it should, but on the 5th, I would love to be a fly on the wall. For Baby K custody hearing. I would hope that Ma and sister just crawl into a hole and don't even show for such.

Did it bother anyone else to see how comfortable KK seemed in Kelsey's house? It just really got to me seeing her walk around, go through the closet and walk on up the stairs like she owned the place.
As disturbing as that was I wasn't bothered by it. I was glad in the sense that that was one of the many things to help seal PF's coffin shut for a guilty verdict.
KK walking around as she did showed the jury she was indeed there before and did everything she said she did.

As I'm watching these videos I don't see a woman gagging. I see a woman with a sniffing tic......

o.m.g. I was watching her when she pointed out the wall spatter and thought I saw her shrug her shoulders and draw her chin down in the gagging motion a few times; then I caught another film of KK pointing out stuff elsewhere in the home and I TOTALLY SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. She's sniffing. One of the country's lead politicians has that tick. I'd never seen it before; KK's got a super exaggerated version. Do you think she was doing that during the testimony and people were being polite and not mentioning it? Or do you think she was super stressed that day in the condo and it was coming out as that sniffing? GOOD CATCH WARWICK!!!!

I feel your pain! What worked for me in the "Is There A Way To Turn Off Video Autoplay" thread.
Go into Google settings. Then site settings. Click Javascipt. Then allow exceptions. Put in www websleuths.com
Refresh WS page & BAM no more videos.
Hth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads