GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor surveillance pictures seem to be out of order. They don't make sense. Seems like the one of KB, PF, and Baby at front door at 1:24 pm would be off. I would think it would be closer to the 12:30 ish timeframe as KB is holding her plant. I notice in all the pictures of PF holding Baby that approximately at below knee level there is something that appears like a yellow bag or item at foot level. It appears he is lifting his leg over or around it. It is present between the slats only during the time that the door is wide open. If I had to guess, he was moving KB out in something that appeared yellow. It makes me believe he never moved the black tote off of his truck. It does appear that he did change the direction of it after leaving the condominium. The picture that the jury asked for doesn't look like he is holding a bat, but it does look like a blue backpack type item. There is another picture where it does appear that he is holding a bat, but not sure. The pictures are out of order in my opinion. So glad this jury got it right. If I were on that jury, I would have convicted him on the cellphone data. KK shouldn't have been given a deal. I hope she thinks of Kelsey and her daughter for the rest of her days.

I think its his home.
He's telling some hot chick he's an all inclusive package. lol!
What was in the package? he lived with his Mother, owed a $72,000 defaulted debt, he was 33 and had impregnated 2 woman in a 18 month time, he had no regard for having safe sex. He was a 5 at best in looks on the 1-10 scale, if I had to guess the women either paid their own way on dates or possibly his two. Dates consisting of taking them to the woods to check cattle, I don't get it.

I also thought once that PF had something on KK, but I'm no longer convinced of that. If he did, his trial would have been the time for his defence to dig into it, and they had virtually nothing to attack KK with. The fact they appear to have had nothing on her, perplexes me. If he didn't have something on KK that could destroy her life (which she has essentially done anyway), and he could hold "over her head," what was her motive to participate? She says fear. My question then is, at what point did she begin to fear him? Someone telling me "little girls disappear from the playground all the time," wouldn't scare me, UNLESS, I knew he had done something hideous in the past. Did SHE know something? If not, why did she feel threatened, or was that just another lie to justify the unjustifiable? I would imagine though, that after she saw the crime scene, she would be scared to death. But no, she cleans it up and then helps him dispose of KB in a bonfire.

It's sad that we didn't see video of KK at the WP police dept., sniffling and ticking away, before she destroyed so much of the evidence. Even more sad and incomprehensible is, she didn't go to LE before KB was brutally murdered :( It appears her words and actions don't add up because "truth was never part of the equation." I doubt we'll ever fully understand that very sick woman.

I, like you, sincerely hope that SF1 and EF cease and desist from seeking custody of little K and crawl back under the rocks from which they came. JMHO

My hope is that her "friends" or her ex-husband will start to sell the stories they've been privately told by KK (I'm looking at you, DailyMail!) and the revealed truth will humiliate and embarrass her for the rest of her skanky life.

I hate it for her children but I would totally resent her regaining a good reputation based on wanting to protect them from Patrick.

Who was in Idaho protecting them from his "hitmen" while she was down cleaning up Kelsey's crime scene?!

Last edited:
I think its his home.
He's telling some hot chick he's an all inclusive package. lol!
What was in the package? he lived with his Mother, owed a $72,000 defaulted debt, he was 33 and had impregnated 2 woman in a 18 month time, he had no regard for having safe sex. He was a 5 at best in looks on the 1-10 scale, if I had to guess the women either paid their own way on dates or possibly his two. Dates consisting of taking them to the woods to check cattle, I don't get it.

Oh, these are hard to see. Last night while I briefly viewed @MassGuy videos, and to actually see the inside of KB’s condo (I had always imagined the bathroom upstairs)... and as for the tote, I imagined it slightly smaller. While I never questioned the tote story, I just didn’t put the real reality in my vision...I also thought the tote on the hay bail could have been lack of air to the hay (not that I doubted it was put there), but now my images are totally different... so sad to see.

So looking at the burn site, do we think PF removed the larger bones and the skull before he had the ranchboys clean it all up? I've toured my pet clinic's crematorium and the 1700 degree machine leaves large pieces of hollowed out long bones, the pelvis and scapula, along with skulls that have to be put thru a large grinder before they're put into the wooden cremains containers we deliver to clients. We had to choose the "grind" we wanted, the crematorium guy pointing out that we don't want the grind too fine or people will think it's just cat litter; so we chose a more coarse grind that does not resemble cat litter.

I know PF warned the boys of "antler remains", so that would explain the long bone shards, but surely PF had to remove her skull and other identifiable pieces prior to the boys' clean up. Right? So did PF just put KB's skull into the bottom of the "container" that had the burn remnants? And hope the ranchhands didn't look inside?
Remember the metal garbage can where he put the remains from the burn pit.

My hope is that her "friends" or her ex-husband will start to sell the stories they've been privately told by KK (I'm looking at you, DailyMail!) and the revealed truth will humiliate and embarrass her for the rest of her skanky life.

I hate it for her children but I would totally resent her regaining a good reputation based on wanting to protect her children from Patrick.

Who was in Idaho protecting them from his "hitmen" while she was down cleaning up Kelsey's crime scene?!o_O
I'm hoping the same.

Gosh. I get angry when I hear KK sounding annoyed in the new videos. "What truck?" when the detective asks about PF truck.

.... (swear words from me).... "THE TRUCK THAT HAD KELSEYS BODY IN IT!!" jeez lady.

When the detective asks her about the books and toys, she also seems annoyed to me and she sure does try to avoid the question.

I believe the cell phone data showed KB and PF were within blocks of each other when KB was leaving Safeway and PF was said to be showing up at her condo for baby exchange. However, this is where PF's lies begin because he did not take the baby in the condo car park and drive away -- he came inside the condo. PF is seen carrying the baby carrier and KB is carrying her purchases (surveillance photo).
Thank you! That makes sense!

Well, if he wasn't the all inclusive package then he sure is now! Shackles and bars included and that one piece prison jumper sure is one heck of a fashion statement, lol :D
"Girl, don't miss this catch-of-a-lifetime! You'll never have to cook for him or do laundry (at least for 156 years). You can have an eternal headache and the entire clothes budget is yours! Ugly but, whatever.....limited face-time. Expert on donkey toenails = bonus!"

Last edited:
Another line that got me from KK- “He had to do his chores”. Have to keep Mama F happy. He doesn’t want to get grounded. :confused: Maybe that’s why she comes outside to look. Make sure he’s doing his chores.
Jmo moo

I wonder if she got rid of all his dogs that are barking in the background.

I also wonder how long that he had to keep that fire going. Boy, am I mad nobody called FD on him.

"Girl, don't miss this catch-of-a-lifetime! You'll never have to cook for him or do laundry. You can have an eternal headache and the entire clothes budget is yours! Ugly but, whatever.....limited face-time. Expert on donkey toenails = bonus!"
Lmao Donkey Toenails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members