MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the government should use some of our tax dollars to form a special unit of cold case investigators. The case should be handed to them if it is unsolved for ten years. Those investigators should be able to operate in the same manner as the U.S. Marshals. Then they could go to any state when needed.

My recollection is that several years ago a seminar was held in Atlanta over three days where LE from across the nation was invited. Nothing came of it.

I knew a former LE officer who worked this case and his belief was there was a drug connection out of the Rogersville area. Obviously this conjures up the Robb clan and associates.

Unfortunately, or perhaps not, I have never been able to tie any of the victims to drugs. It more than likely needs a motive, which no one, or no one willing to provide that would break the case.

Most would not know but SG called me at home and among the two interesting things he told me was that the hotel door was unlocked and he merely walked down the hall to freedom. The other thing was he didn’t know the biker who came in to threaten his attorney. I believe he is a full patched member of the local biker club. As we discussed in our brief discussion he indicated that it was to send a clear unambiguous message to clam up or else.

I will give this case a bump. I have heard about the answering phone message before and wonder if it did have some connection to the disappearances:

There Was A Strange Voicemail On The Family’s Answering Machine
While Stacy's mother Janis McCall waited for the women at Sherrill Levitt's home along with several friends and family members, the house received three phone calls from a mysterious source. According to Mrs. McCall, who answered the phone the first two times, the calls contained "lewd sexual content."

McCall doesn't go into detail about the calls in her interview with Crime Watch Daily, but it's clear she was freaked out by what she heard. No one knows whether or not the calls had anything to do with the disappearance of the Springfield Three, but any evidence that could have been gleaned from the calls is gone.

A third call came through shortly after the initial "lewd" phone calls, but McCall let the answering machine get it. The person left a voicemail but someone - no one will say who - deleted the message before the police could listen.

Investigators Still Haven't Solved The Disappearance Of The Springfield Three

I will give this case a bump. I have heard about the answering phone message before and wonder if it did have some connection to the disappearances:

There Was A Strange Voicemail On The Family’s Answering Machine
While Stacy's mother Janis McCall waited for the women at Sherrill Levitt's home along with several friends and family members, the house received three phone calls from a mysterious source. According to Mrs. McCall, who answered the phone the first two times, the calls contained "lewd sexual content."

McCall doesn't go into detail about the calls in her interview with Crime Watch Daily, but it's clear she was freaked out by what she heard. No one knows whether or not the calls had anything to do with the disappearance of the Springfield Three, but any evidence that could have been gleaned from the calls is gone.

A third call came through shortly after the initial "lewd" phone calls, but McCall let the answering machine get it. The person left a voicemail but someone - no one will say who - deleted the message before the police could listen.

Investigators Still Haven't Solved The Disappearance Of The Springfield Three

It would be interesting to know when the message was deleted and whether it was deleted by a possible killer.

Then you agree we should get to the bottom of the truth, right? If Mike is right, why are cops saying different?

The Car and Dustin's alibi are VERY important facts to know. They aren't measly unimportant details.

I think we can all agree that the cops have had many different versions of several separate scenarios. One thing that has always been consistent over the last 27 years is the cops not giving ALL the facts and telling the whole truth. My question to you to why are you choosing to specifically focus on dusty and mike? I wholeheartedly believe these men had nothing to do with the disappearances. I do believe that for The cops to be so inconsistent and I trust worthy in makes perfect sense to look in that direction! If the ladies were at home alone that night who would they trust to open there door for?? A cop!!!

I think we can all agree that the cops have had many different versions of several separate scenarios. One thing that has always been consistent over the last 27 years is the cops not giving ALL the facts and telling the whole truth. My question to you to why are you choosing to specifically focus on dusty and mike? I wholeheartedly believe these men had nothing to do with the disappearances. I do believe that for The cops to be so inconsistent and I trust worthy in makes perfect sense to look in that direction! If the ladies were at home alone that night who would they trust to open there door for?? A cop!!!
I guess it depends on when the globe was broken. A cop or a gas man isn't going to need to try and undo the porch light.

I guess it depends on when the globe was broken. A cop or a gas man isn't going to need to try and undo the porch light.

A cop wouldn't need to bother the porch light....unless he's staging the house after the three are removed.

MOO....I don't think this is how it went down anyway....just participating in group thinking!

True . Why do you think it is still unsolved ? Incompetence, Comprised crime scene are my two lines of thinking.

Agreed. Also, I think it's not too unlikely law enforcement knows more than they let out to the public. I would bet my next paycheck they know what was on the answering machine that Janis "accidentally deleted".

Full disclosure though....I'm just an armchair quarterback in this playoffs. I don't know any more or even as much as almost everybody else on here. I'm just a fascinated local who hopes someday they find out what happened to the three ladies on the yellow posters.

A cop just doesn’t make any sense to me and LE believed one person was known to the victim.

I think that could be possible but it might just have been a profile which isn't 100%. With the amount of people in the house after they were missing that could have affected whatever police saw. Also the timeline might be questionable, There were other alleged sightings at Apco and Georges. Janelle and other friend would seem like more concrete witnesses. They could have been covering for something Stacy or maybe Suzie were doing or hiding something stupid like that they had a fight and it snowballed into something that might have been more important than they realized at first. That could change where the abduction occurred and everything else. Moo
A cop could use the guise of pulling over two women even as they pulled into the driveway. If told they needed to come to the station for some reason or told they failed a breathalyzer that would be a way to get them into a vehicle. That doesn't explain the clothes unless they changed or someone staged the scene. IDK

Or a fake cop. He would likely be able to gain entry as opposed to someone in street clothing.

The crime scene almost certainly was staged. Someone familiar with police techniques would know what “monkey wrenches” to throw into the mix.

Or a fake cop. He would likely be able to gain entry as opposed to someone in street clothing.

The crime scene almost certainly was staged. Someone familiar with police techniques would know what “monkey wrenches” to throw into the mix.
Your post makes me wonder if any officers, of the law enforcement agencies in that area, reported stolen uniforms or other gear? It has happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member