GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small room off the main room, perhaps used as a combo office/storage room. In the video it's the one where you see a stacked washer/dryer closet in the corner.

The Master BR is upstairs. MOO

Some here think the beating started upstairs and Kelsey ran down.

I've got to really think about that because for so long I've pictured it beginning with her on the sofa downstairs and ending with her on the floor bleeding out.

Did they show the treads from the stairs in court? I knew they removed them and KK said they had boot prints on them but I don't remember Sam talking about them in his recap.

One thing is clear: the worst of the beating happened on that wood floor in the main room where the planks were removed by LE.

My heart wants so badly not to picture her running from that lunatic.
I know. I was hoping and praying that he knocked her out the first time he swung the bat.

Ever since I heard the witness say he swung at least 10-15 times, with Krystal's comment about Patrick telling her Kelsey's last words were "please stop", my emotions have been all over the place with this case. I've had to take breaks from reading, it just upsets me so much to see a sweet and caring woman go through all that she went through to be with him- she moved to Colorado for him, put up with his hostile mother and sister, got kicked out while pregnant with Baby K (yet the grandmother and sister wanted custody of that same baby- wrap your head around that!), worked long hours and traveled to and from that job to support herself and Baby K, helped him on the ranch. Her last night she was out until 4 AM helping him and then went to get him medicine!

Just the thoughts that that poor sweet woman died such a brutal death and knew what was happening but couldn't get away, tears me apart. No doubt she was probably scared for Baby K, as she had no way of knowing he wasn't going to kill her next. If we all feel this way, can you imagine how the Berreth family and friends feel, hearing all of this? Even the prosecution team is emotional over all of this.

Thanks Pommy, I had not seen this one:
NOV 22, 2019
RAW: Photos show Patrick Frazee outside Kelsey Berreth's apartment the day of her murder
A sequence of surveillance photos from outside Kelsey Berreth's apartment the day of her murder
A sequence of surveillance photos from outside Kelsey's home

----

Does anyone else see what I see over PF's right shoulder in the shot of him with the door open that was recorded at at 4:20:59? It is about 23 seconds into the video. The door is open and we can see the wall inside. I don't want to say what I think I'm seeing in case it's my eyes playing tricks on me. But I can't un-see it now. :eek::mad:
omg yes I see it too...

NOV 22, 2019
RAW: Photos show Patrick Frazee outside Kelsey Berreth's apartment the day of her murder
A sequence of surveillance photos from outside Kelsey Berreth's apartment the day of her murder

----

Does anyone else see what I see over PF's right shoulder in the shot of him with the door open that was recorded at at 4:20:59? It is about 23 seconds into the video. The door is open and we can see the wall inside. I don't want to say what I think I'm seeing in case it's my eyes playing tricks on me. But I can't un-see it now. :eek::mad:
Those photos would have been pored over by crime scene experts.

I imagine you’re seeing what looks like blood streaks on the wall. I think that has to do with image distortion, or something though.

If we can see it, they could too, and it wasn’t mentioned.

Jumping off of this post- all I can say is, thank goodness none of the Berreth's decided to pay a surprise visit to her on those days. That would just be horrific to walk into. The damn fool took a huge risk, leaving it like that for two days. Would if Krystal for some reason never made it to the condo?

It also sounds like he waited for Krystal to retrieve and burn the tote. Was he trying to get her finger prints on the tote, just in case they got pulled over before he made it back to the ranch? Why did he need to even bother bringing that tote to Nash ranch, when they quite clearly had plenty of room on MaF's ranch? I'm sure there was plenty of places to hide that tote on the property and no one would be the wiser for it.

I still can't get over him burning her right in front of MaF's home like that.
I think KK said PF's plan was for KK to take the body back to Idaho.
Plan B was burning it.
However, I said earlier, KK arrived at station, PF arrived right after and filled 5 gal gas can and bought oil.
So when did she tell him no on taking the body with her.

I

48 Hours on Twitter
LISTEN: @NikkiBattiste says THIS was the most horrifying moment for her while covering this case.
12:00 PM - 23 Nov 2019

Nikki Battiste on Twitter
I will carry #KelseyBerreth with me...and will always think of her little girl, [Baby K] @CBSNews @48hours #48Hours
12:07 PM - 23 Nov 2019

Ryan Mutch on Twitter
#HappeningNow Seventh Day Adventist in Woodland Park is hold a service to remember the life of #kelseyberreth. Members of the community have come to express their condolence and support. @KOAA
EKFmHxrWsAE5IGR.jpg

2:23 PM - 23 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Grateful to have had the opportunity to celebrate this beautiful life today. #KelseyBerreth will always be in my heart and memory. Gone too soon but never forgotten. Words aren’t enough to explain the impact her story has had on me and so many others in the last year.
EKGemc1UwAArh8S.jpg

6:29 PM - 23 Nov 2019
Beautiful and so heartbreaking at the same time.

Plan B was bueno g it.
However, I said earlier, KK arrived at station, PF arrived right after and filled 5 gal gas can and bought oil.
Probably on the drive to retrieve the body from Nash. That body had to be removed from there, and then it would have been the time to discuss what was next.

I can’t imagine this conversation didn’t occur earlier though, like when they first met up after she had finished cleaning the house.

Those photos would have been pored over by crime scene experts.

I imagine you’re seeing what looks like blood streaks on the wall. I think that has to do with image distortion, or something though.

If we can see it, they could too, and it wasn’t mentioned.
I cant unsee it now either.
real or imagined :oops:

moo

Probably on the drive to retrieve the body from Nash. That body had to be removed from there, and then it would have been the time to discuss what was next.

I can’t imagine this conversation didn’t occur earlier though, like when they first met up after she had finished cleaning the house.
That makes sense. Why arrive, immediately buy gasoline/oil only to ask KK to take the body with her. Yes probably when they met up after her cleaning.

Do we think he purposely wore the "PF" hat trying to establish some kind of alibi at Walmart, that he would be easy to identify? Or is that giving him waayy too much credit for having a brain?

Wearing the P-F hat on purpose so he could be id’d in, say, Walmart cctv fits with his superior thinking. Way to go PF. Genius. Had it all covered, didn’t you.

NOV 22, 2019

----

I think it is the red flowers that Kelsey was carrying into the house. JMO

NOV 22, 2019

----

omg yes I see it too...

I see over his left shoulder what appears to be her purse. You can see KB holding this exact bag over her left arm in the 1:24 pm timestamp photo. I need to look closer over the right shoulder. Any ideas what is at his feet between the slats?

"When I first walked in, I saw blood all over the floor. I saw blood up the wall," Lee said during the walk-through. She said Frazee told her to come over to help clean up a mess, and when she arrived she saw blood splattered on the walls and floors and on random items around the kitchen.

"That cinnamon roll pan had blood on the tinfoil," she told investigators in the newly released video.
Crime scene footage from Kelsey Berreth murder released

I see over his left shoulder what appears to be her purse. You can see KB holding this exact bag over her left arm in the 1:24 pm timestamp photo. I need to look closer over the right shoulder. Any ideas what is at his feet between the slats?

It appeared to me yellow in color, kind of like the yellow ? that was draping on the hand truck in the back of his truck when we have the screenshot from him filling the gas tank at Conoco?

In one of the shots I thought maybe he was pulling a hand truck, but the hand truck is black and what I am seeing is white, so perhaps it was the baby carrier I think it was around 20 seconds into the above video? But it doesn't really look like that either so I'm not sure.

What was in the package? he lived with his Mother, owed a $72,000 defaulted debt, he was 33 and had impregnated 2 woman in a 18 month time, he had no regard for having safe sex. He was a 5 at best in looks on the 1-10 scale, if I had to guess the women either paid their own way on dates or possibly his two. Dates consisting of taking them to the woods to check cattle, I don't get it.
Maybe he was great at the Texas Two Step. I made that mistake with one marriage. I also was a recipient of the “only *advertiser censored* get their nails done.”

And doesn't it still surprise you that he left that crime scene for so long before KK got there to clean it?
Not me. He wasn’t going to clean it because that’s woman’s work. He didn’t want to be seen himself going back there so as to preserve his story. And it’s not like anyone else had a key or was expected to come visit. So the crime scene could have sat there undisturbed for something like 10 days before anyone else entered.

Plan B was burning it.

Based off Sam's Nov. 6th video, KK testified the convo took place at the Franchette, after they'd had the sonic and talked for a few hours. She was tired, it was starting to snow and she told him she wanted to go home. He basically told her they needed to go get the tote so that she could take it back with her to Idaho.
If she hadn't driven her friend's car with the expired tags, I wonder if she would have actually taken KB's body or if she was just using that as an excuse?
What's strange is that he made her drive to Woodland Park to send the text to CB, then had her meet him at the Sunoco. Suddenly it dawned on him the importance of cellular location? I think he was really banking on everyone believing KB just took off and that no one would really care...and that KK would be his scapegoat just in case.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member