GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wondered if wasn’t very pleasant meant that what she was cleaning up was not pleasant or PF was being abusive like JM described.
I hate saying it, but with the amount of force and strikes, there would have been more than just liquid blood. I think various types of tissue and bone other than one tooth was left.

Based off Sam's Nov. 6th video, KK testified the convo took place at the Franchette, after they'd had the sonic and talked for a few hours. She was tired, it was starting to snow and she told him she wanted to go home. He basically told her they needed to go get the tote so that she could take it back with her to Idaho.
If she hadn't driven her friend's car with the expired tags, I wonder if she would have actually taken KB's body or if she was just using that as an excuse?
What's strange is that he made her drive to Woodland Park to send the text to CB, then had her meet him at the Sunoco. Suddenly it dawned on him the importance of cellular location? I think he was really banking on everyone believing KB just took off and that no one would really care...and that KK would be his scapegoat just in case.
JMO

BBM. Didn't we find out that KK had to tell PF that KB's phone location could be tracked? I don't think he was aware how much info they could get on the location data until KK arrived and told him how stupid he was for texting on KB's phone. I bet he told her after that to drive to Woodland park and text one last time before taking the phone back to Idaho. I think KK taking the phone to Idaho was a last minute change in PF's plans. Later he would babble on to JM about how KB probably committed suicide in the park and JM asked him how that was possible if her phone was was pinging in Idaho. Genius PF's response? "Huh? Yeah." He couldn't remember his own lies because his plans changed with KK's involvement. MOO.

@PommyMommy
In the media thread, post #1231, there are videos of the walk-throughs at the ranch, and of the cadaver dogs, but the one at KB's apartment doesn't seem to be there (just a duplicate of part 1 ranch). Is the KB apartment walk-through posted anywhere else in the media thread? (I remember seeing part of it but am having trouble locating it!)
TIA!

@PommyMommy
In the media thread, post #1231, there are videos of the walk-throughs at the ranch, and of the cadaver dogs, but the one at KB's apartment doesn't seem to be there (just a duplicate of part 1 ranch). Is the KB apartment walk-through posted anywhere else in the media thread? (I remember seeing part of it but am having trouble locating it!)
TIA!
Right here:

has anyone decided which frame shows the baseball bat under his shirt?

I don't see anything that clearly looks like a bat but I think it might be the first image at 12:36:52:

That could be a bat under a blue sweatshirt in his left hand. PF is seen a minute later at 12:37:22 and I think that is him closing the door to go back out moments before KB returned home from the store. I think he had keys to the condo, arrived there just before KB and hid the bat somewhere in the living room. Then he came back outside to wait for Kelsey to drive up. MOO.

Right here:
The more I learn,and see, the more I think she's lying about her reason for leaving the blood in certain spots. She was too lazy to do a thorough job, plus the fact there was so much blood everywhere no way she could get all of it. So she just decided to say F it. Like Hell she left it for Kelsey,and the Berteths. She just knew it was literally bloody impossible to get it all.
MOO

The more I learn,and see, the more I think she's lying about her reason for leaving the blood in certain spots. She was too lazy to do a thorough job, plus the fact there was so much blood everywhere no way she could get all of it. So she just decided to say F it. Like Hell she left it for Kelsey,and the Berteths. She just knew it was literally bloody impossible to get it all.
MOO
She was just in a rush to get to Sonic.

@PommyMommy
TIA!
Oops, it looks like I linked the wrong one. Thanks for pointing that out.

It's there now ;):

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

I don't see anything that clearly looks like a bat but I think it might be the first image at 12:36:52:

That could be a bat under a blue sweatshirt in his left hand. PF is seen a minute later at 12:37:22 and I think that is him closing the door to go back out moments before KB returned home from the store. I think he had keys to the condo, arrived there just before KB and hid the bat somewhere in the living room. Then he came back outside to wait for Kelsey to drive up. MOO.
upload_2019-11-24_12-2-54.png
I blew this up in Photoshop and I can "see" the end of the bat here. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members