UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mrs Marple 2 My advise to you is not to post it as you say you will be barred. However you do echo what many of those members are saying already. They are in fear of posting as they could be barred and of course your posting will be quickly deleted. Possibly for the same reason as mine was. What a strange way for him to close his group down though?

@Mrs Marple 2 My advise to you is not to post it as you say you will be barred. However you do echo what many of those members are saying already. They are in fear of posting as they could be barred and of course your posting will be quickly deleted. Possibly for the same reason as mine was. What a strange way for him to close his group down though?
Personally I think he (PC) is behaving very strangely/suspiciously, and getting a bit too big for his boots.Cant figure out what he is up to.

Personally I think he (PC) is behaving very strangely/suspiciously, and getting a bit too big for his boots.Cant figure out what he is up to.

Sorry phone playing up and duplicating my posts.Had trouble with signal last few days

Just to echo what ML has said. I am at a loss as to what is going on on the fb private group page. It is administered in a very very odd manner. Initially I thought the blocking/censorship/post leading etc was down to fb legalities ie posts being reported for using names/not saying IMO/lawyer action etc. But I believe now it is being orchestrated by certain people for certain objectives....I had hoped this was, as ML discusses.. to entice further inteligence/reactions/gain leads etc. But now I am not so sure what its all to gain! I am unable to raise these issues there or to PM individuals as this would lead to me being blocked. I don't think I want to be involved in such a strangely adminstered group! But I will watch quietly and contribute where I can, while staying here more I think!!

I see a possible dark rear car door here?
Good well spotted but driver would not have had the chance to notice dark man.The driver ‘might’ have noticed other goings on outside CL house .

C

Could you post screenshots here or in PM. Very rabble rousing on FB perhaps it's best to stick to Websleuths
It looks like someone crouched down by the back door to me ?
Almost as if they are speaking to someone in the back seat
@x_caz_x and @moonsafari Interesting, but firstly was the car not travelling at a reasonable speed and secondly if the car door was open, there are very few cars London Hackney Cabs excepted-Which this isnt) That have car doors that open with the back door opening in that way. But yes I also see this.

the next car past is a taxi..thats a magnetic taxi sign on the rear door if im not mistaken? had he dropped off darkman further down the road say the pub?

Attachments

• taxi.jpg
    taxi.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 45
my thought was he was dropped off further back down the road where its easy to pull in say the front of the pub..wonder if taxi drivers keep records 10 years old?..work out the car model then there cant be that many registered as taxi`s around York...

my thought was he was dropped off further back down the road where its easy to pull in say the front of the pub..wonder if taxi drivers keep records 10 years old?..work out the car model then there cant be that many registered as taxi`s around York...
Sounds more plausible @rehtnap

Definitely a taxi. Did the police ask for taxi drivers to come forward? Agree it should have been possible to track this vehicle at the time and the job they were on at that time. Was this done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288