GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, not enough room between door and PF, plus you can see the brown of the door between his legs.

Also, i saw this asked earlier. So clarifying for whoever asked.

PF showed up a few minutes before KB showed up from Safeway. He went inside and then came right back out and then I assume waited for her to show up from Safeway and walked in with her.

Obviously he's bringing in something at this point that he doesn't want her to know about etc.
Wow now that is very telling IMO

Pommy I luv your timeline.
:0)
1. Is Ent the ATM?
2. I'm confused about PF's Wal-Mart snap shot with the baby...

KB doesn't even get back with Walmart groceries and poinsettia until 1:24pm

Did I miss something? Or is my mind running away with itself that there is no baby in that carrier with PF...
I thought the same, I don’t think we actually see the baby in any of the shots of PF where her carrier is present, I don’t think PF had the baby truly until after the three entered KB’s condo at 1:24. I think he had an empty carrier with him at Walmart as part of his alibi.

IIRC, in the walk about video with KK at the Franch, she said they were identical.
No she says she doesn't know.
I thought the same, I don’t think we actually see the baby in any of the shots of PF where her carrier is present, I don’t think PF had the baby truly until after the three entered KB’s condo at 1:24. I think he had an empty carrier with him at Walmart as part of his alibi.
Crap! I agree... But I fell for it...crap!

DBM - Duplicate post

Last edited:
I'm wondering if he could have removed her via the window in the spare room. Did we ever hear if there were cameras that could have caught him in that area?

The way the condo is built into a bank, that storage room window on the side/back of the building is close to the ground level.

It appears that the neighbors Arlo camera was pointed directly at Kelsey’s door and I’m not sure if that camera would’ve picked up movement at the far back side of the building?

Here’s a Google Street view image taken from Lake Ave. of the back, side (storage room) window.

JMO

Attachments

• 7345BD71-B963-4E6C-944F-8EF72F28CE4B.jpeg
    7345BD71-B963-4E6C-944F-8EF72F28CE4B.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't see tote in that photo? If we assume he was using a 53 Gal. Commander tote, that thing is really big. It's 41.25 inches long so that would be over half of PF's height. I do think it could be the concealed baseball bat though. JMO
BBM
so would waist high not be about half of his height?

apparently the tote is not available at Lowes now...so I can't go see it. :/
At any rate, the jury requested this photo....I wonder what, if anything, they saw.

Last edited:
BBM
so would waist high not be about half of his height?

apparently the tote is not available at Lowes now...so I can't go see it. :/
At any rate, the jury requested this photo....I wonder what, if anything, they saw.
skyedaze I think you are spot on.
I feel it isn't that big. moo

Screenshot_2019-11-24-18-18-49.png

View attachment 217399
Its smaller than I expected.
3 1/2 ' X 1 3/4 but not ginormous and 5 lbs...he could easily grab it by under the lip of the lid and carry it with one hand... Lean it up against the door on it's end in front of his left leg and open the door with his right hand. To me, that bat is inside. It's only 3 1/2 feet high...he's a good sized guy IIRC and it's only 20" high so personally I don't think that would be enough to cover the door part this is visible. I think it's doable.
I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Do y'all think he beat the snot out of her and walked out later covered in blood to get that tote? I'm thinking no, but who knows.

View attachment 217399
Its smaller than I expected.

Picture doesn't do it justice. It's quite large in person.

Also, say he does bring this tote in in that picture. Where in the heck in her tiny place does he hide it while he runs his errands? I'm pretty sure it would stick out anywhere in there and be easily noticeable...

Picture doesn't do it justice. It's quite large in person.

Also, say he does bring this tote in in that picture. Where in the heck in her tiny place does he hide it while he runs his errands? I'm pretty sure it would stick out anywhere in there and be easily noticeable...

If my boyfriend brought a work-tote in, and said he was going to organize it, I wouldn’t expect him to hit me in the face with a baseball bat and kill me & put my body in it. I’d assume he just wanted to organize (or something pertaining to the tote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member