UK UK - Charlene Downes, 14, Blackpool England, Nov 2003

So she wants to get justice for Charlene but refuses to work with the police? Top quality logic there

Karen has also removed her friends page from Facebook as at least 2 sex offenders were on it.One a former boyfriend

what really annoys me with this case is that other parents et acused of involment in childs death or dispearence on next to no evdence.

At least 11 sightings of Charlene were reported in Blackpool Manchester and the Midlands. All were false.Ewings trademark

idont think he was working at the time but i am sure he must of had a job at some time in his life im curious to know if he ever had a job that involved driving.

He was described as a former soldier like Robert Downes senior but I haven't been able to find any trace of them on ex forces sites. I doubt they finished basic training

11 or younger. It is not a St George's high school uniform. She looked nothing like the photo

Charlene was undernourished through drug use and poor diet. She looked more like the other photo, longer hair with a fringe. Her hair was lank and she'd neglected her teeth. 14 year old girls are fussy about their appearance but she'd given up. An unpublished photo can be found on Charlene Downes debate Facebook page. It was an attempt to gain sympathy to release the younger photo

was an atempt to gain sympathyor an attempt to confuse potentiol witneses.

im starting to wonder was the right man convicted in the murder of frank chivers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back