Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both charged with kidnapping in the first degree.

A person commits the crime of kidnapping in the first degree if he/she abducts another person with intent to: [Read all appropriate]:

1. Hold him/her for ransom or reward;
2. Use him/her as a shield or hostage;
3. Accomplish or aid the commission of any felony or flight therefrom;
4. Inflict physical injury upon him/her, or to violate or abuse him/her sexually;
5. Terrorize him/her/third person; (OR)
6. Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function.

To convict, the State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt each of the following elements:

(1) The defendant abducted another person, [name]; (AND)
(2) The defendant did so with intent to: [Read all appropriate]:
(a) Hold him/her for ransom or reward;
(b) Use him/her as a shield or hostage;
(c) Accomplish or aid the commission of any felony, [name], or flight therefrom;
(d) Inflict physical injury upon him/her, or to violate or abuse him/her sexually;
(e) Terrorize him/her/third person; (OR)
(f) Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function.

People may have missed his charge for capital murder because of the spelling of his first name. It is "Antwon Fisher". He was 20 years old when him and his associate attempted to rob a woman and her boyfriend (who were buying drugs). They shot through the back seat, while her boyfriend was attempting to pull out the CD player for them. It went through her chest. The associate turned himself in. This happened on July 31, 2004. They stole a CD player and $50.

From analyzing the photos and videos of AB's car at Park Place Apartments, I'm relatively certain it was in front of one of the 3-bedroom buildings on the east side of the complex. The building in the background has two windows to the right of the front porch. The 3-BR units are the only units that have this configuration. Based on the location and orientation of the car, trees, parking spaces, I believe the car was at the south-east corner of the rectangular parking lot area off the main road (actually Asburton Dr. at this part of the complex).
Google Maps
Apartment for Rent Montgomery

From analyzing the photos and videos of AB's car at Park Place Apartments, I'm relatively certain it was in front of one of the 3-bedroom buildings on the east side of the complex. The building in the background has two windows to the right of the front porch. The 3-BR units are the only units that have this configuration. Based on the location and orientation of the car, trees, parking spaces, I believe the car was at the south-east corner of the rectangular parking lot area off the main road (actually Asburton Dr. at this part of the complex).
Google Maps
Apartment for Rent Montgomery
Looks like that's probably right. I had narrowed it down to one of those U-shaped areas, but wasn't sure which one. I'm still amazed that the car was found/reported as fast as it was if a random person just happened to stumble across it.

IMO - AF’s past conviction of capital murder lends to his DNA and/or fingerprints being on record with LE. As such, whatever evidence he may have disposed of in the AB case may likely have his DNA and/or fingerprints on it. The other possibility of his connection to the AB case is either IY revealing information, cell phone records, surveillance footage somewhere, or another person identifying AF as being involved. I’m hoping that AF starts talking about what really happened to AB and where she is located. AF has to know where she is.

I wonder what the evidence was and how they know about it...based on this, makes me think that IY started talking because I'm not sure how they pinpoint this guy otherwise.

Maybe IY is pivoting towards Squirmy being the culprit. It would make sense for these two to start pointing at one another. IMO.

In my opinion I’m betting he helped Yazeeed dispose Aniah’s body somewhere as well as other evidence. I’m wondering if his DNA was found in her car and that’s how they linked him to the case. As far as we know Yazeeed isn’t talking.

IMO - AF’s past conviction of capital murder lends to his DNA and/or fingerprints being on record with LE. As such, whatever evidence he may have disposed of in the AB case may likely have his DNA and/or fingerprints on it. The other possibility of his connection to the AB case is either IY revealing information, cell phone records, surveillance footage somewhere, or another person identifying AF as being involved. I’m hoping that AF starts talking about what really happened to AB and where she is located. AF has to know where she is.
I hate to say this. She may be the evidence he helped dispose of. Praying for answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member