Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's interesting. I wonder how far away AB was from where these bodies were located. Criminals oftentimes return to familiar places.

At this point, I'm thinking that AF was not there for the kidnapping and murder. He was called after the fact. He was probably threatened with being charged with kidnapping and murder if he didn't talk. I know that I would talk. I would rather be charged with accessary after the fact or helping dispose of evidence than the actual crimes if I were not a participant.

Can someone local post the route that they believe that IY took from the Chevron gas station to where they found AB?
Hope LE looks into this case as well. It looks like the onion is starting to peel, layer by layer.

Wow. That's interesting. I wonder how far away AB was from where these bodies were located. Criminals oftentimes return to familiar places.

At this point, I'm thinking that AF was not there for the kidnapping and murder. He was called after the fact. He was probably threatened with being charged with kidnapping and murder if he didn't talk. I know that I would talk. I would rather be charged with accessary after the fact or helping dispose of evidence than the actual crimes if I were not a participant.

Can someone local post the route that they believe that IY took from the Chevron gas station to where they found AB?

TRAGIC: Human remains believed to be missing 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard located
The remains were found off Macon County Road 2. It was not far from New Hope Baptist Church.

• IMG_0835.jpg
  • IMG_0837.jpg
  • IMG_0834.jpg
  • IMG_0835.jpg

Dhighsmith said:
For those in Auburn area, there’s mention of road work on I-85, does it include concrete barricades? From pictures of damage to right side door panel and wheel fender, the white residue and location could match up to a barricade.
It does indeed include concrete barriers that are placed very very close to the outside lines on the right hand side on the lane traveling south toward Montgomery. They are rebuilding several older bridges that were already too narrow and are now worse until construction is complete. I drove that direction today. If you are local, check out the barriers on the bridge right before mile marker 25 and the Shorter exit. Someone has plowed into the side of that one several times. It would definitely cause damage similar to what we see in the vehicle pictures.

Sorry that I copy pasted this comment....but someone brought up that area.

Aniah Blanchard’s body may have been found (AL.com)

“On November 25, 2019, at approximately 10:45 a.m., Auburn Police, along with members of the Task Force, Lee County DA’s Office, U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force, ALEA and Montgomery County Sheriff Office, responded to a wooded area in the 38,000 block of County Road 2 in Shorter, Alabama.

After a brief search by Investigators they located what appeared to be human remains several feet into the woodline. A complete investigation is underway..."

That area is also where two bodies were located in a recent unsolved murder case out of Montgomery. Bodies of missing Montgomery rapper Bambino Gold, cousin found
So this is probably the gang's dumping ground.
The following video came up when searching crumnation on YouTube. I'm not sure it is the same gang. The video reportedly shows the moments leading up to the killing a Montgomery rapper. Per comments, the rapper (FatHead) is one of the guys in this video and he suspects that he's about to get it. One of these guys was convicted for murder. MOO, killing is nothing to these people. NSFW-language
Man charged in shooting death of Sylvester 'FatHead' Morris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members