Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that second guy talked. He’s got a wife & a family. I bet you he made a deal for the location of the body. IMO.
It seems like so much leniency has been given to these career criminals already. If any of these perps gets a deal for talking now I’d say it’s a day late and dollar short. Nobody is safe with criminals of this magnitude walking among us.

Will a COD be able to be determined since it's been a month? I noticed news reporters said skeletal remains so I imagine any defensive wounds or other evidence on her body may be long gone by now. I hope her family remains strong, especially her mother, I can't imagine having to bury 2 children.

I honestly think it will because my theory is that she was shot multiple times due to there being a large amount of blood. Unless they stabbed her.

Third suspect arrested in connection to Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance

"Lee County D.A. Brandon Hughes has confirmed that David Johnson, Jr. was arrested in Montgomery. He is being charged with hindering prosecution.

Johnson is believed to have been the person who drove Ibraheem Yazeed to Florida after Aniah’s abduction, where he was eventually arrested."

Wow!!! I’m not even shocked about this because there was high speculation on SM about this the night the second suspect got arrested.

"Aw snap! Google Earth isn't supported on your browser. ..." I'm curious what you are showing.
Sorry, screenshots are giving me a hard time today - hopefully this works. That light colored area just looked odd to me, couldn't tell what it was. May not matter if she was found close to the tree line off the road, but just curious.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-25_15-32-29.png
    upload_2019-11-25_15-32-29.png
    597.5 KB · Views: 160
  • upload_2019-11-25_15-32-49.png
    upload_2019-11-25_15-32-49.png
    617.5 KB · Views: 145
Third suspect arrested in connection to Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance

"Lee County D.A. Brandon Hughes has confirmed that David Johnson, Jr. was arrested in Montgomery. He is being charged with hindering prosecution.

Johnson is believed to have been the person who drove Ibraheem Yazeed to Florida after Aniah’s abduction, where he was eventually arrested."
Aren't David Johnson, Jr. and Fisher related?
Aren't David Johnson, Jr. and Fisher related?
The Brother of his wife

I still don't understand what happened during that hour if the 2nd suspect lived in Montgomery as well? I was thinking maybe IY went to get him but that doesn't make a lot of sense unless he was already in Auburn too. It seems like they may have took her to that location on the way back to Montgomery but it doesn't explain that hour at all
Maybe AF was at the Clarion doing whatever they do there. IY went to the gas station for beer, saw Aniah and abducted her, something went wrong and he killed her, he goes back to the hotel and gets AF to help him make a plan to dispose of her body. I think it's even possible that IY took her to the hotel to assault her, and that's where she was injured - possibly stabbed or shot in the hotel room, then body put in her car (which is how all the blood gets in it). I think they dumped her on the way back to Montgomery. Just floating theories, I have no idea what actually happened - but I think there are a lot of ways the hour could have gone. MOO is that AF did more helping with the aftermath than anything else.

This may be the parent company, or they just use lambert, I’m not sure. https://wiregrassconstruction.com/aggregates/
Sorry, screenshots are giving me a hard time today - hopefully this works. That light colored area just looked odd to me, couldn't tell what it was. May not matter if she was found close to the tree line off the road, but just curious.

I thought it looked like a quarry. An aggregate supplier is what it appears to be.
Lambert Materials
1552 Banks McDade Rd, Shorter, AL 36075
(334) 725-2255
[URL='https://goo.gl/maps/VR6Emv2Dyxfivkgo7']Google Maps
[/URL]

Aniah Blanchard’s body may have been found; 3rd person charged in case

"Hughes also confirmed that a man named David Johnson Jr. was arrested in Montgomery on a charge of hindering prosecution. Though media reports said Johnson drove Yazeed to Florida- where he was ultimately arrested - Hughes said that was not the case." [Italics added]

???
Well that's weird. It wasn't like media reports just made that up.. it was the detective at IY's hearing who said it. I wonder what they think he did now.

This whole incident is hitting so close to home for me. I’ve driven down Highway 80 so MANY times from Bham to Tuskegee to see who is now my ex-boyfriend. Highway 80 is considered the back road from exiting I-85 (if coming from Montgomery) to Tuskegee. If at night, it’s pitch black full of farmland, trees and sporadic openings of a few homes, churches, etc. Also, cell service was always spotty. One can definitely go from Auburn through the Tuskegee Nat’l Forest, Tuskegee, Shorter all on 80 then catch I-85 to Montgomery. As a female, I NEVER made any stops on 80 because it’s too off the path and not a heavily populated area. My mind flashbacks to my times driving in that same area and knowing that sweet and innocent Aniah was taken down that same path. Some people have mentioned Tuskegee National Forest as being close to Shorter but it is not in my opinion as being someone who has frequented those areas. God please cover Aniah and her family with your love, comfort and mercy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member