GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

“I hope justice is brought for this little girl because her life was taken way too short and she could’ve been an astronaut, a doctor, you know," Nicole said. "She had her whole life ahead of her and it’s sad that it was cut short by some scum bag, whoever they were, and to continue to lie or hide and not come forth with what happened is even more sad.”
Woman who helped Brianna Williams move stunned to learn child is dead

the thirst - SMH MOO this woman needs to keep her lips zipped and save it for trial.

“Everybody is heartbroken.”- Brianna Williams’ uncle says the family’s entire town of Linden, Alabama is hurting over the latest news. He says they want to have a memorial for Taylor in Alabama. “That’s what's most important right now, lay her to rest where she should be.”

(Video)

Kailey Tracy on Twitter

I'm just curious how this will work. Will Taylor's dad get her remains?

I'm just curious how this will work. Will Taylor's dad get her remains?
I hope not. Where has he been all this time? Hasn't seen her "for a minute," i.e. two whole years, probably wasn't supporting her in any meaningful way. I hope someone who actually loved her will determine where she lies, poor baby.

I hope not. Where has he been all this time? Hasn't seen her "for a minute," i.e. two whole years, probably wasn't supporting her in any meaningful way. I hope someone who actually loved her will determine where she lies, poor baby.
And where are the grandparents? We haven’t heard anything from them have we? Do they not care about their own grandchild?

This is the strangest case I’ve followed. No friends, hardly any family speaking out, and an allegedly abusive uncle. Who was there for Taylor?

DO NOT POST ANY FB RUMORS. DO NOT ASK WHERE TO FIND THE RUMOR. THREAD WILL BE CLOSED AND MEMBERS BANNED IF THIS CONTINUES.

This is a very big violation of our rules. NO RUMORS NO FACEBOOK RUMORS!

What investigators can learn from Taylor Williams’ remains

Also, there is a you tube video that says hair was found. I am not sure if it is okay to post that link though.?????
From your link:
Michael Knox, a former Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office investigator who now runs a forensic investigation company, told News4Jax it’s possible the remains could only be weeks old, but possibly have been there for months. It depends on factors such as the weather and animals in the area.

“It’s very humid, it’s very moist here in the south, so bodies tend to decompose and it doesn’t take long during warmer months for bodies to go from freshly dumped to a skeleton,” Knox said.
News4Jax crime and safety expert Ken Jefferson said if someone disposed of Taylor’s body that doesn’t necessarily constitute a murder, so police have to determine who’s responsible.
As to that last part, IMO LE will find adequate evidence that BW did murder Taylor. No other person has been named in msm as being in Taylor's life and unless there's medical evidence that Taylor was suffering from some illness or disease then all LE needs is some forensic evidence like decomp found in BW's car or blood evidence in the home to show probable cause. All MOO.

From your link:
Michael Knox, a former Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office investigator who now runs a forensic investigation company, told News4Jax it’s possible the remains could only be weeks old, but possibly have been there for months. It depends on factors such as the weather and animals in the area.

“It’s very humid, it’s very moist here in the south, so bodies tend to decompose and it doesn’t take long during warmer months for bodies to go from freshly dumped to a skeleton,” Knox said.
News4Jax crime and safety expert Ken Jefferson said if someone disposed of Taylor’s body that doesn’t necessarily constitute a murder, so police have to determine who’s responsible.
As to that last part, IMO LE will find adequate evidence that BW did murder Taylor. No other person has been named in msm as being in Taylor's life and unless there's medical evidence that Taylor was suffering from some illness or disease then all LE needs is some forensic evidence like decomp found in BW's car or blood evidence in the home to show probable cause. All MOO.

I really hope they did find evidence during the searches. Considering they had to extract DNA from her teeth, I'm so so on a cause of death. Ugh.

And where are the grandparents? We haven’t heard anything from them have we? Do they not care about their own grandchild?

This is the strangest case I’ve followed. No friends, hardly any family speaking out, and an allegedly abusive uncle. Who was there for Taylor?

I haven’t seen any negative reports about the uncle. Not sure where that info came from. This case has so many factual intricacies which makes spreading unfounded rumors that much more unnecessary.

Just bring up statutes.

2 felony charges of 827.03(1)(e)

(e) “Neglect of a child” means:
1. A caregiver’s failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child’s physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or
2. A caregiver’s failure to make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Edit. Once again correcting spelling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie