Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Well, SP's sister has said that JO's phone never pinged in Staten Island, and that the press incorrectly reported that. At this point, I don't think we can speculate at all because we really don't have the right facts. From herein, I'm going to just keep focused on searches. If the family is organizing a search somewhere, I'm going to whatever place they say. I'm equidistant to Staten Island and Freehold, so will go wherever I'm told.
Whoa. If that’s the case, the media really botched that one. No sources for MSM before they run with a story? No factchecking?
In any case, something prompted LE to search the park on Staten Island, twice. And kudos to you for helping in the searches.

I want to start out by saying that my heart and prayers go out to the Parze family I think of you everyday, and your beautiful daughters. I am just wondering, being from the area, if there is/was any search near the Raritan River/Bay, Driscoll Bridge/Victory Bridge area...close to- in between-both search areas??

After the ridiculous number of times he supposedly texted her that evening, ending with calling's her disgusting names....she agreed to let him come over? She supposedly never responded to his text message bombardment.
I saw what I saw. If you want to view it also, it's easily found. Date of communication was October 30th.

Last edited:
The blinking! As I watched the video that was almost the only thing I could focus on as it was soooo bizarre. I wonder if he always did this or if this was a sign of the immense stress he was under. Don't get me wrong, I have NO sympathy for the stress he was under.
Can you link the video please?

I want to start out by saying that my heart and prayers go out to the Parze family I think of you everyday, and your beautiful daughters. I am just wondering, being from the area, if there is/was any search near the Raritan River/Bay, Driscoll Bridge/Victory Bridge area...close to- in between-both search areas??
I don’t believe so. I think the family is getting help prioritizing searches and those are the ones we go on. I am somewhat near these areas and may sometime start looking at spots on my own.

Whoa. If that’s the case, the media really botched that one. No sources for MSM before they run with a story? No factchecking?

I know, right? I have heard (though possibly a rumor) from a separate source that JO’s phone was turned off for the six hours and that when it turned back on, it was in SI. That’s technically “pinging” in SI, but would suggest things happened before the SI “ping” (phone turned on being the “ping”). This could suggest he was getting rid of evidence of a crime during those six hours incommunicado and then going to Staten Island afterwards for some other reason or just to avoid Freehold. It could also mean that those six hours were spent perpetrating a crime, and that he went to Staten Island afterwords to hide the evidence. I have no idea.

the keys and purse in the house and nothing looking out of place leads me to think she went outside for some reason not intending to leave the property. have not read what the temp was on that night but if not too cold i could speculate that he asks her to come outside to talk. she does. then i see several scenarios leading to her going unconscious. MOO. i hope the searches help find her.
It was very warm. In Ocean County there is a town that does a huge Halloween parade so the kids trick or treat on the 30th. Although it was misty it was VERY warm. I took my daughter out in long sleeves only.

I wasn’t questioning you. Not at all. I was stunned by her maybe agreeing to see him. No judgment on her either. Just I thought I read she had or had considered a restraining order.
i have seen the relationship being reported as "on again,off again" which to me indicates she must have forgiven the guy several times. i read that at least 2 other women had recent problems with the guy. MOO.

Stephanie Parze disappearance: Facebook posts under investigation

Another post made by John Oz at 11 p.m. on Oct. 30 — around the time Parze was last heard from — to the same Facebook group shares a screenshot of a text message exchange with the caption, "How selfish is this girl." It's not clear who the people are in the text chat or why it was posted on the Facebook group by Oz.

The exchange as outlined in the screenshots goes as follows:

• Person 1: I dont wana do anything if you come I wana watch TV and go to sleep I'm exhausted.
  • Last night you wore me out to much.
  • Person 2: That sounds horrible.
  • Person 1: Wat do you mean...
  • Sounds normal to me...
  • Person 2: You know I hate that
  • Person 1: Idc I hate that u want it everyday u dont give me a break
  • Person 2: We don't have to have sex
  • Person 1: No but something has to happen to u...
  • Person 2: So
  • Person 1: Exactly.

Found this about the Facebook group where he posted on the evening she disappeared. Since it’s a USA Today article I hope it’s okay to post here.

Ex Allegedly Sent Angry Texts To Missing Nanny, Telling Her She ‘Always Has To Make Their Relationship Suck’

A prosecutor claims John Ozbilgen sent Stephanie Parze aggressive and profane messages the night before she vanished and that she was just one of several women who accused him of domestic abuse this year.

The ex-boyfriend of a missing New Jersey nanny sent her a slew of furious text messages the night before she vanished, a prosecutor said this week.

During a hearing Tuesday for a child *advertiser censored* charge against John Ozbilgen, 29, prosecutors said he had marks on his neck and was responsible for sending Stephanie Parze vicious messages before she went missing. Parze, 25, vanished from her home in Freehold Township, New Jersey on Oct. 30.
Detectives learned that this defendant was texting and Facebook messaging Parze the night before her disappearance," Sidley said, according to NJ.com. "Those messages spanned just over nine minutes long. There were 10 unanswered messages, concluding with calling Stephanie Parze ‘a f------ c---’ and telling her that she ‘always has to make their relationship suck.’”

She added that while Ozbilgen was being questioned as a person of interest in Parze’s disappearance, investigators noticed marks around his neck, according to the Asbury Park Press.

While Parze and Ozbilgen reportedly only dated for a few months, it was a rocky few months. Anonymous police sources told NBC New York that Parze called police twice on Ozbilgen to report alleged abuse. The first 911 call came in June, when Parze accused Ozbilgen of grabbing her by her face and pulling her hair, an allegation which was later dismissed, according to those sources.

Then, in September, five weeks before vanishing, Parze filed a simple assault domestic violence complaint against Ozbilgen, according to the Asbury Park Press. In that case, she called 911 again to claim that Ozbilgen backhanded her in the head and hit her hand, according to NBC New York. In both incidents, the alleged violence came after Parze tried to end the relationship; police said that Parze feared being attacked in the future.

Sidley said in court Tuesday that Ozbilgen has actually been accused of domestic violence by three different victims in the last year.

I know this info has been posted before but this article sums everything up pretty well I think. He was not a nice man and he did the world a favor by exiting now, IMO. I hope they find her before winter comes.

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Volunteers will search once again for Stephanie Parze, a missing New Jersey woman, on the South Shore this weekend.

Frank Schaefer, of Tottenville, the organizer of the search, said volunteers can meet up at the parking lot of the 7-Eleven, located at the intersection of Page Avenue and Hylan Boulevard in his community.

The searches will run both Saturday and Sunday, unless the weather would impede volunteers to be in the woods.

Volunteers will focus on Clay Pit Ponds State Park Preserve in Charleston and Bloomingdale Park, but those who join can follow different routes as well.

Volunteers to search for missing N.J. woman Stephanie Parze on Staten Island this weekend

Direct video:
Anvato Universal Player
According to Parze’s father, Ed, a group of volunteers will be out searching more locations on Staten Island on Saturday — where police have been combing for clues several times over the last four weeks.

The resilient father has continued to lead hundreds of good Samaritans through rough terrain between his daughter’s home in Freehold Township and a wooded area in Tottenville, where police traced cell phone activity from the missing woman’s ex-boyfriend.

According to a post on Ed Parze’s Facebook page, a search for Stephanie on Sunday has been postponed due to an impending winter storm.
Search For Missing Woman Stephanie Parze Continues, 1 Month After Disappearing From New Jersey Home

Direct video:
Anvato Universal Player
According to Parze’s father, Ed, a group of volunteers will be out searching more locations on Staten Island on Saturday — where police have been combing for clues several times over the last four weeks.

The resilient father has continued to lead hundreds of good Samaritans through rough terrain between his daughter’s home in Freehold Township and a wooded area in Tottenville, where police traced cell phone activity from the missing woman’s ex-boyfriend.

According to a post on Ed Parze’s Facebook page, a search for Stephanie on Sunday has been postponed due to an impending winter storm.
Search For Missing Woman Stephanie Parze Continues, 1 Month After Disappearing From New Jersey Home
I’m hoping there is some clue for her family to find her - the weather may make it really difficult IMO

On a cold Saturday morning two communities came together and joined forces to search for Stephanie Parze, a missing New Jersey woman who disappeared a month ago.

About 170 people -- 50 from Staten Island and 120 from New Jersey -- signed in to join the searches and canvass parts of Wolfe’s Pond Park in Prince’s Bay.

S.I. and N.J. join forces to search for missing New Jersey woman

For what it’s worth, I live near Asbury Park, NJ. Several days ago, I was convinced I left my phone someplace between AP and Belmar. When I did the “find my iPhone” app from my SO’s phone within our residence, my SO phone pinged as accessing my phone’s iCloud from Hershey PA; somewhere we haven’t been in at least 2 years! My phone was in our home in the linen closet ... but we were connected to LTE, not WiFi .. so since this experience I have become skeptical to cell phone tower data... Here’s another example... Have you ever noticed when you’re in Asbury Park but you check “weather” using current location and it provides Avon By The Sea weather data..? Sure, it’s close enough to identify weather , but in a murder investigation, this could make all the difference. I’m assuming LE is more sophisticated than me when It comes to cell phone data/location, but still gives me pause.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back