GUILTY Canada - Feces poured on people inside libraries at York U and U of Toronto, 22 Nov 2019

dotr

Reaction score
Suspect images released after feces poured on people inside libraries at York, U of T
"Toronto police have released suspect images from one of two incidents in which “liquefied fecal matter” was allegedly poured onto victims on university campuses in the city.

Police said Monday that they are investigating two separate reports of feces being thrown at people inside libraries on Toronto university campuses.

The first incident reportedly occurred at the University of Toronto’s Robarts Library on Nov. 22.

One student, who told CP24 she was in the library at the time, said a man appeared out of nowhere with a bucket that smelled of urine and feces.

She said the man walked over to a male who was seated at a table and dumped the bucket over his head.

“It didn’t smell at first and then all of a sudden, the smell hit,” the witness said. “I thought I was going to like faint or like cry… Me and my friends just packed up our stuff and ran out of the room."

She noted that she “will never forget that smell.”

image.jpg

Officials say the second incident took place at a library on York University’s campus on Sunday.

Surveillance camera images from the York University incident released by police Monday evening show a suspect described as being in his 20s, with a medium build. He was wearing a black hat, blue sweater, light-coloured pants and thick black gloves.

image.jpg

In the photo, the suspect appears to be carrying some sort of a bucket with a handle.

In a statement released Monday, York University spokesperson Yanni Dagonas said the assault occurred at around 5 p.m. inside the Scott Library

Nov 26 2019
Police investigate 3rd feces attack after bucket of fecal matter dumped on female downtown
"Police say a bucket of feces was dumped on a female outside a University of Toronto building late Monday night, the third such incident in Toronto within a four-day period.

In a tweet sent out early Tuesday morning, police said the latest assault occurred at around midnight in the area of College Street and University Avenue, near a building on the University of Toronto’s downtown campus.

Police said a man dumped a bucket of feces on a female on the sidewalk and then took off eastbound on College Street.

The suspect has been described as a black male in his 30s with a medium build who was wearing a yellow hard hat, a blue shirt, and gloves.

image.jpg

Officers are currently investigating two other incidents where “liquefied fecal matter” was reportedly tossed on people inside university libraries.

Suspect images released after feces poured on people inside libraries at York, U of T
"Toronto police have released suspect images from one of two incidents in which “liquefied fecal matter” was allegedly poured onto victims on university campuses in the city.

Police said Monday that they are investigating two separate reports of feces being thrown at people inside libraries on Toronto university campuses.

The first incident reportedly occurred at the University of Toronto’s Robarts Library on Nov. 22.

One student, who told CP24 she was in the library at the time, said a man appeared out of nowhere with a bucket that smelled of urine and feces.

She said the man walked over to a male who was seated at a table and dumped the bucket over his head.

“It didn’t smell at first and then all of a sudden, the smell hit,” the witness said. “I thought I was going to like faint or like cry… Me and my friends just packed up our stuff and ran out of the room."

She noted that she “will never forget that smell.”

image.jpg

Officials say the second incident took place at a library on York University’s campus on Sunday.

Surveillance camera images from the York University incident released by police Monday evening show a suspect described as being in his 20s, with a medium build. He was wearing a black hat, blue sweater, light-coloured pants and thick black gloves.

image.jpg

In the photo, the suspect appears to be carrying some sort of a bucket with a handle.

In a statement released Monday, York University spokesperson Yanni Dagonas said the assault occurred at around 5 p.m. inside the Scott Library

Considering what a health hazard this is, not to mention emotional nightmare for any person, I hope the suspects get major charges, I’d vote for assault with a dangerous weapon. Seriously.

ETA: look at this monster smiling.

This is awful.

ETA2: @dotr. This is domestic terrorism imo.

Last edited:
rbbm.
Court appearance today for Toronto man accused in feces attacks
"Police said 23-year-old Toronto resident Samuel Opoku was arrested at around 6 p.m. at a shelter in the area of Queen Street and Spadina Avenue.
"A man, who identified himself only as Tim, said he decided to call police after he saw the suspect’s picture on the news and recognized the man, who he knew as “Sam.”

“He seems like a normal guy,” he said. “That’s dangerous. That is just crossing the line in so many ways so I just felt like if I can help get some justice here, then yeah, I’ll give (police) a call.”

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/feces-accused-court-1.5375055
"Close to 50 people, including several university students, showed up for Opoku's first court appearance at Old City Hall.

Many people were unable to fit into the small bail courtroom. The court is reportedly looking for another room to hold the crowd.

The hearing was supposed to start at 10 a.m. but has been delayed."

:eek: What in the world? It better not be delayed because he has the runs or something.

Anyone this defective should be locked up somewhere.

ETA: I see they are looking for a bigger room. My mind had gone to the dark side :D

Suspect in three feces-throwing incidents makes court appearance
"Close to 100 people, including a number of students from the University of Toronto, showed up for the hearing which necessitated a delay as officials looked for a bigger court room which could handle the unusually high number of spectators. Once inside, they watched as Opoku sat with his head down in the holding box as the judge issued a publication ban in the case before ordering a bail hearing for next Tuesday."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/feces-accused-court-1.5375055
"Samuel Opoku, 23, walked into a crowd packed courtroom wearing a blue jean shirt and grey pants at around 2:30 p.m. ET, more than four hours after his scheduled hearing time.
The bail hearing lasted about 10 minutes, and Opoku was hunched over with his head hanging down, staring at the floor for most of it.

At the end, he listened intently as he received instructions from his lawyer.

The defence asked to adjourn the bail hearing until Dec 3 and the judge complied. Opoku will remain in custody until then."

"I could feel like there was this sense of fear that's spreading around campus," said Ding at the courthouse. It was all anyone was talking about online and among his friends, he said."

Last edited:
wth is wrong with people ???
What is this lunatic going to plead? What a disgusting individual !

Toronto man accused in feces attacks appears briefly in court
image.jpg

"The motive for the assaults is unclear and police said it is too early to say whether mental health may have been a factor.
"A spokesperson for the Ghanaian-Canadian Association of Ontario told CP24 that if the accused is in need of assistance, the community will rally behind him to offer support.

“This doesn’t look like a typical crime,” he said. “Right away what comes to mind is, is there some sort of mental illness in here? Is there some sort of help that it is needed? And if that is the case, then that is what the community will advocate for. (We will) make sure he gets the help that he needs."

At first I thought this might be some kind of hazing thing. Isn't that what they call it? I don't know what in the world to think really. What kind of mental illness causes you to pour bodily waste on people and laugh about it?

Waiting for Samuel Opoku: Bail hearing for a viral crime draws crowd of gawkers in Toronto
"The attacks have by turn horrified, terrified and entertained Toronto’s thousands of university students. Ruby Mann and Daniela Krcmar, both students at York, said they’ve seem memes online, fake movie posters, even Twitter hoaxes dedicated to the attacker since the York attack Sunday. One of Mann’s friends was in the library when it happened. He posted a video on Snapchat of the aftermath. She didn’t think much of it at first. Her friend is a party guy. She thought it some weird joke. And then the attacker struck again and the news, and the memes, began to spread. “It was all over campus,” Mann said. “The building we live in — they printed out pictures of him. My mom knew about it. She lives in Vancouver.”

Mann and Krcmar arrived too late to get a seat in the courtroom, which rarely draws a crowd, at 10 a.m. It didn’t matter, at 10:33, the judge called a recess and those inside lost their spots. Two constables walked out and toward the coffee station. “Where does he get it, that’s what I want to know,” one said to the other. “Well, he watered it down with urine, that’s what I heard,” her partner replied."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back