Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

I haven't uncovered anything. I've followed this case and this set of threads on WS for the past 4 years. (I was a member under a different username, active in another case, years ago.) Early on this group paid for any discovery that was introduced and made it available to read via Google docs. It's one of those batches of documents I'm referring to. This "sex journal" was part of MS phone calendar.

I'll be back to add the link momentarily....

ETA: link to this batch of docs: Batch 6 - Google Drive

Happy reading.:eek:

Wow. Thanks for posting this link. Per my previous rant, I am unable to follow this trial because the prosecutor is so dull and disorganized in his questioning. It's hard for me to follow along. It's just so tedious, and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. I attempted to watch opening statements, watched part of CWW's and Dr. P's direct and have decided I can't do it anymore so I'm just following along in this thread. I didn't watch the other trials so I'm not as familiar with the facts of the case as many of you are so bear with me.

Anyway, I just skimmed through these texts and there are so many parallels to Jodi Arias here. Mainly, the saccharine quality of his texts to TS. Clearly, he was smothering her with too much contact throughout the day but not only that the quality of the contact is so hollow. They are the words of some adolescent who thinks that's what a loving husband is supposed to say. But there's also something conniving about it, it's done to elicit affirming responses. He's constantly seeking validation from her. This is a man who's constantly insecure and off balance. A classic borderline personality. Just like Jodi Arias. It's obvious that she's told him several times not to bother and smother her. Yet he can't help himself. He keeps doing it apologetically. I can't imagine how draining he must've been to her. To have to live with someone like this....wow. Sex is just another validation seeking exercise and not about intimacy. He's also insecure about her fantasies and about her being with other men even though he's with other women. His demeanor in the courtroom is very much like Jodi Arias. His body movements are that of an adolescent. I believe he has to constantly write because otherwise his affect would be so inappropriate and could prejudice the jury.

Grrreeeaaaaat what a d**chebag. "Yes, my best friend is in jail accused (or had he confessed by then?) of murdering my wife, but I still want him to work for me..." Frankly, if that had been allowed, it's guaranteed that there would have been more monkey business and law enforcement would have even more information/ammunition against the two of them. Dilemma, dilemma. :thinking: Ah, well.
Yep! I wonder if there is someone in LE that can testify that MS asked whether CWW could work on TS office computers from jail. That would wakeup the jurors!

Grrreeeaaaaat what a d**chebag. "Yes, my best friend is in jail accused (or had he confessed by then?) of murdering my wife, but I still want him to work for me..." Frankly, if that had been allowed, it's guaranteed that there would have been more monkey business and law enforcement would have even more information/ammunition against the two of them. Dilemma, dilemma. :thinking: Ah, well.
Yep! I wonder if there is someone in LE that can testify that
WOW. I do remember hearing about MS leaving for hours... this is what I mean - every little thing, and this is not little, counts and can help add to a conviction.
Deleted by me.

I haven't uncovered anything. I've followed this case and this set of threads on WS for the past 4 years. (I was a member under a different username, active in another case, years ago.) Early on this group paid for any discovery that was introduced and made it available to read via Google docs. It's one of those batches of documents I'm referring to. This "sex journal" was part of MS phone calendar.

I'll be back to add the link momentarily....

ETA: link to this batch of docs: Batch 6 - Google Drive

Happy reading.:eek:

Ick! I had forgotten how cringeworthy reading that was. It's like sex with his wife had zero feelings for him, it was just the act of doing it.
Add to that his fake tears at trial. Psychopath?

I turned into CourtTV last night around 6:30 and they were talking about Mark's note-taking. Vinnie Politan was like, "What is he doing?? Is he doing his work? He looks like he's like, 'I don't have time for this trial. I have work to do!'" (while he was shuffling papers all around) It was so funny. The dark-haired woman with the thin face, olive skin/dark hair, and very white teeth got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. I was cracking up.

I know lots of us try to catch up watching Court TV,
and many of us just got it back on our tv lineup. They've added so many commentators. There's a bunch of new young women with no names, and a bunch of legal experts with no names. It's so funny trying to describe these people. Just reduce the size of that darn banner and put their names on the screen more often. Thin face and white teeth...hilarious.

Ick! I had forgotten how cringeworthy reading that was. It's like sex with his wife had zero feelings for him, it was just the act of doing it.

Yeah the dirty talk is so cringe!! So robotic. The number of "O's" had by him or her is obviously fake! LOL. Give me a break! In one text he claims Barb had 19 Os. Hahahahahahaha. These women were giving the performance of a lifetime with this man. No doubt.

I also see that he was unreliable. He doesn't listen to her, in her own words, and doesn't get things done in a timely manner. This seems to be an ongoing frustration she had with him. Although he bombards her with texts (while saying he doesn't like texting!), it seems when she calls he doesn't answer especially when she's trying to resolve something. Again, lack of follow through. He whines a lot and is needy. However, he arranges a lot of her travel stuff and handles all the little pesky things including calling restaurants in advance to see if they have vegetarian options etc. Almost like a personal assistant. I found that dynamic interesting. But possibly he's reliable on that front because it allows him to know where she is and what she's doing at all times! It also seems like he did a lot of the grocery shopping and taking care of the kids. I wonder if on some level he resented being in that house husband role and took it out on her daily in passive aggressive ways?

My sense is that they're both being disingenuous with each other in many of these texts. I don't know how to explain it but there's a very superficial tone to their day to day interactions (at least from what we can see on these texts).

ETA: All this neediness is really about CONTROL. He's passive aggressive, guilt-inducing, demanding, and conniving. There's a lot of hostility in him that he tries to cover up with "YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL TODAY." After a certain point, 'you're so beautiful today' becomes a demand. It's - hey I'm complimenting you, you need to thank me, look what a supportive husband I am, you need to agree. It's all about HIM. But he's actually not very supportive. He's unreliable, draining and controlling.

Last edited:
Something has been bothering me and I finally had a chance to go back and find it. Sorry, I don't know how to link to the video and maybe this has already been brought up. But anyway, in MM's cross of CWW he tries to verify how many times poor TS was hit. He makes the point that CWW and JR didn't keep count. As I recall from early days, Mark mentioned 17 times to someone (Carrie?) and yet he shouldn't have known that.

From CWW's cross approx. 1:16:30 to 1:17:05
Did you and Jimmy on the way back, did you compare notes?
No
Did you ever ask Jimmy, how many times did you strike Dr. S with a hammer?
No, I saw that it was a lot, I didn't ask him.
Were you keeping count?
No.
Do you have any way of knowing/at that time, would you have had any way of knowing how many times Dr. Sievers was struck with a hammer?
Not a specific number.

I wondered how MS would know how many times TS was struck. I have a hard time believing that either CWW or JR were keeping count, but, it would be good to know from the medical examiner if MS was privy to that information.

Last edited:
That's what I think. MS seems incapable of empathy that's why everything about him seems so fake and insincere. He doesn't have any feelings for anyone. Its all about him.

Wow. Thanks for posting this link. Per my previous rant, I am unable to follow this trial because the prosecutor is so dull and disorganized in his questioning. It's hard for me to follow along. It's just so tedious, and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. I attempted to watch opening statements, watched part of CWW's and Dr. P's direct and have decided I can't do it anymore so I'm just following along in this thread. I didn't watch the other trials so I'm not as familiar with the facts of the case as many of you are so bear with me.

Anyway, I just skimmed through these texts and there are so many parallels to Jodi Arias here. Mainly, the saccharine quality of his texts to TS. Clearly, he was smothering her with too much contact throughout the day but not only that the quality of the contact is so hollow. They are the words of some adolescent who thinks that's what a loving husband is supposed to say. But there's also something conniving about it, it's done to elicit affirming responses. He's constantly seeking validation from her. This is a man who's constantly insecure and off balance. A classic borderline personality. Just like Jodi Arias. It's obvious that she's told him several times not to bother and smother her. Yet he can't help himself. He keeps doing it apologetically. I can't imagine how draining he must've been to her. To have to live with someone like this....wow. Sex is just another validation seeking exercise and not about intimacy. He's also insecure about her fantasies and about her being with other men even though he's with other women. His demeanor in the courtroom is very much like Jodi Arias. His body movements are that of an adolescent. I believe he has to constantly write because otherwise his affect would be so inappropriate and could prejudice the jury.
Great post and great insight. I think you described someone with classic narcissistic behaviors!

I turned into CourtTV last night around 6:30 and they were talking about Mark's note-taking. Vinnie Politan was like, "What is he doing?? Is he doing his work? He looks like he's like, 'I don't have time for this trial. I have work to do!'" (while he was shuffling papers all around) It was so funny. The dark-haired woman with the thin face, olive skin/dark hair, and very white teeth got the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. I was cracking up.
He probably wasn't allowed to keep his phone, so now he's using his time on the defence table to start writing an erotic novel. In true MS fashion: "Wayne cuddles me from behind and I O 3x. Wayne dances and grinds on me. When I tell him I want his "other" hammer, Wayne O 4x. The first time we've been 2gether since 2015. He speaks my love languages. Duration 3.5 hours."

I am tired this morning what is the other channel besides court TV that has the trial

YouTube channel Law & Crime Network. They have LIVE streams running whenever the case is on, then they go back and edit out any breaks to upload specific parts of the trial. No commentary, just pure trial.

Law & Crime Network

He probably wasn't allowed to keep his phone, so now he's using his time on the defence table to start writing an erotic novel. In true MS fashion: "Wayne cuddles me from behind and I O 3x. Wayne dances and grinds on me. When I tell him I want his "other" hammer, Wayne O 4x. The first time we've been 2gether since 2015. He speaks my love languages. Duration 3.5 hours."

:p:oops::mad: lol

That's a big "ewwwwwww" from me! He's not only a narcissist, he's delusional. Living in a fantasy world.

Yeah the dirty talk is so cringe!! So robotic. The number of "O's" had by him or her is obviously fake! LOL. Give me a break! In one text he claims Barb had 19 Os. Hahahahahahaha. These women were giving the performance of a lifetime with this man. No doubt.

I imagine that any time a woman had sex with MS, he'd think a moan was an orgasm, lol. Most guys go as limp as a worm once they *advertiser censored*. He seems to think that he's some sort of sex god. It's hard to believe that they're both having multiple orgasms if he's being honest about how long they were at it for. He makes the effort to log the start and end times. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Nothing else in his calendar is as detailed as these entries.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back