Found Deceased SC - Tina Marie Williamson, 55, Santee, 17 Nov 2019

KatzEye

Reaction score
Deputies searching for SC woman missing since Sunday

“We’re concerned, the family is concerned, she hasn’t been heard from for several days,” Sheriff Leroy Ravenell said. “If you’ve seen or know of this lady’s whereabouts, please give us a call.”

Williamson is 5-foot-10 and weighs approximately 160 pounds. She was last seen wearing a gray hoodie and black jeans.

GHNAKDDDU5F2BNZXSELO2AJBFQ.jpg

This new article by the T&D has her missing from a different location. Strange.

Santee woman missing since Sunday

Her boyfriend reported her missing at noon Monday.

He said he last saw Williamson, a 55-year-old, smoking a cigarette on the porch at the Mountaineer Motel and Campground, located at 4665 Five Chop Road, near Orangeburg.

Possible (the feeling I’m getting from the wording of all the articles combined in my head) that the last time her family saw her was at her residence, and then later boyfriend was last person to see her that same evening, wearing the same outfit, at that motel?
Either way, there’s lots of thoughts that go through my head when boyfriends the last one to see her... all jmoo

Given the info in the thread, red pin is near “her” residence, and the white dot is the motel that bf said he last saw her.
It’s an 18 min drive. ???
upload_2019-11-23_2-5-52.png
Why were they even there, what were the plans? Where would she have gone? I thought maybe up to Orangeburg... How would she have gotten there?

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-23_2-5-52.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-23_2-5-52.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 4
Deputies say 55-year-old Tina Williamson was last seen at the Mountaineer Motel and Campground in Santee.

Williamson's sister says she was living there with a friend.

Family members say Williamson left behind her I.D's and her cellphone.

[...]

Sister of missing Orangeburg County woman fears for the worst

Thank you, @rainynights ! This is the second article which mentions the Mountaineer. I have to believe there is some inkling of truth there. In my experience, leaving ID and cellphone behind is never a good thiing. All JMOO

Just stumbled upon this "find" FB group set up for Tina. For now it is a public group. I'm glad to see her family has taken this step. The description part also seems to verify that Tina was living at the Mountaineer Motel. Hoping her family gets some tips from this.

Find Tina Williamson

Also, for reference, G-Maps location for Mountaineer Motel. Just to show how isolated the location appears to be. JMOO, but this place creeps me out. :(

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back