JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #3

Now that some information about JM's early life is starting to emerge, it's not unlikely that his idea of "normal" intimacy between a male and a female is highly distorted. Maybe we'll learn whether his transition to killing his victims is part of MO, signature, or both. Did he kill Morgan, Hannah, and any others because they fought his attempts at very rough sex? Did he kill them because he got carried away? Or did he do so to get rid of witnesses?

JLM: What do we know about him?

Well, we now know he's gonna die in jail. That'll do me.

I think she was in shock. I feel for her today.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Good point. I should be more
Compassionate. I can't imagine what this is like for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she was in shock. I feel for her today.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Good point. I should be more
Compassionate. I can't imagine what this is like for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF she said that to the judge, IMO it indicates a person who is externalizing blame. I understand the shock, but if this person's defense mechanism is to externalize blame, it makes me wonder if JM grew up in an environment where everything was always the fault of someone/something else.

Edited to add: Another parent in this situation could go in the other direction--to internalize blame and feel responsible for everything.

IF she said that to the judge, IMO it indicates a person who is externalizing blame. I understand the shock, but if this person's defense mechanism is to externalize blame, it makes me wonder if JM grew up in an environment where everything was always the fault of someone/something else.

Edited to add: Another parent in this situation could go in the other direction--to internalize blame and feel responsible for everything.

Good points, and I tend to agree. I think it says a lot that her initial response was that the judge threw the book at Jesse, and not any consideration as to how the actions of his upbringing led to her sons actions. Perhaps she's still in denial that her little boy could be guilty of such heinous acts of which he's confessed and been accused.

Good points, and I tend to agree. I think it says a lot that her initial response was that the judge threw the book at Jesse, and not any consideration as to how the actions of his upbringing led to her sons actions. Perhaps she's still in denial that her little boy could be guilty of such heinous acts of which he's confessed and been accused.

Isnt it is also possible she was yelling at LJ himself? Or maybe at his father? idk, i just dont see her blaming a judge in this situation.

Isnt it is also possible she was yelling at LJ himself? Or maybe at his father? idk, i just dont see her blaming a judge in this situation.
The woman who was Morgan's professor at University and is close friends with Gil- sat next to her in court and is a partner in Help Save The Next Girl unequivocally said she did- she yelled it at the Judge. She was very clear in her post about it. Shock or not- wow- it completely changes my mind about his mother. Where is the outrage for what the victims suffered? WTH?

What did she think, that her son was going to get a slap on the wrist for rape and attempted murder? Please.

The woman who was Morgan's professor at University and is close friends with Gil- sat next to her in court and is a partner in Help Save The Next Girl unequivocally said she did- she yelled it at the Judge. She was very clear in her post about it. Shock or not- wow- it completely changes my mind about his mother. Where is the outrage for what the victims suffered? WTH?

Wow, crazy! what did she think the outcome was going to be?
Where was this posted?

Now that some information about JM's early life is starting to emerge, it's not unlikely that his idea of "normal" intimacy between a male and a female is highly distorted. Maybe we'll learn whether his transition to killing his victims is part of MO, signature, or both. Did he kill Morgan, Hannah, and any others because they fought his attempts at very rough sex? Did he kill them because he got carried away? Or did he do so to get rid of witnesses?

BBM

JM killed Morgan and Hannah because they repelled his attempts at sex, period; rough or otherwise. I have no doubt that both girls fought him off, with everything they had, but their efforts amounted to nothing more than shooing a fly intent on a pile of dung.

I am reminded of that chilling threat made to his Fairfax victim, as she fought furiously for her life:

"If you don't let me do this, I will strangle you!"

When it appeared that she had no fight left against his vicious attack, a stranger intervened. Morgan and Hannah were not so lucky.

JM killed those two young girls for the simple reason that he possessed the power and control to do so.

MOO

I have a strong feeling that he's either impotent or can't have complete sexual release in the absence of the anger component...

I have a strong feeling that he's either impotent or can't have complete sexual release in the absence of the anger component...

You could be right. Because of the way the one survivor was attacked while shopping was violence from the start.

I think Ted Bundy had similar issue. TB seemed to enjoy the violence and control more than anything else.

Another case I think that falls into this would be the John Wayne Gacy

There are quite a few other notorious killers that fell into this same sort of pattern where the violence was a main part.

Killer Jesse Matthew has cancer; will receive treatment in Richmond-area
Matthew first disclosed his diagnosis during a phone interview with CBS 6 conducted on May 8.

“I just now found out that I have cancer,” Matthew said.

He wouldn’t provide any additional details, but Harrington says that officials have informed her that Matthew has stage four colon cancer, meaning the disease has spread to distant parts of the body.

While officials haven’t confirmed where Matthew will receive his treatment, VCU Medical Center is 43 miles from Sussex I State Prison. It houses a “Secure Care Unit” for inmates with medical needs, including chemotherapy. It is unknown if Matthew has already begun treatment, or how often he will need to be hospitalized.

Killer Jesse Matthew has cancer; will receive treatment in Richmond-area
Matthew first disclosed his diagnosis during a phone interview with CBS 6 conducted on May 8.

“I just now found out that I have cancer,” Matthew said.

He wouldn’t provide any additional details, but Harrington says that officials have informed her that Matthew has stage four colon cancer, meaning the disease has spread to distant parts of the body.

While officials haven’t confirmed where Matthew will receive his treatment, VCU Medical Center is 43 miles from Sussex I State Prison. It houses a “Secure Care Unit” for inmates with medical needs, including chemotherapy. It is unknown if Matthew has already begun treatment, or how often he will need to be hospitalized.

That news makes me we feel warm and fuzzy inside.:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back